Anderson banned for game 6, too late don't you think Stern

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Anderson banned for game 6, too late don't you think Stern

Wow. Too little too late. He should have been ejected for the last game too. Pacers should have received the ball and a foul shot. Game changing move that would have been. This calling things after the fact is garbage. What a joke choke job by the officials and the NBA. They created the dirty monster team in the Heat and now they don't know how to control it. Pathetic

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Anderson banned for game 6, too late don't you think Stern

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

Wow. Too little too late. He should have been ejected for the last game too. Pacers should have received the ball and a foul shot. Game changing move that would have been. This calling things after the fact is garbage. What a joke choke job by the officials and the NBA. They created the dirty monster team in the Heat and now they don't know how to control it. Pathetic

Agree with you.  If he had been ejected and the Pacers had gotten the ball, etc. we could have a different outcome of game 5.  At least they did the right thing by suspending him for game 6.  I still believe that Wade should have been suspended for his foul a  couple of games ago.  The NBA usually doesn't suspend elite players so I am not surprised that Wade didn't get suspended but he did deserve to be suspended.  I would imagine that if Miami advances to the finals you will see more dirty intentional fouls by Miami not being called against them depending on what players committs the fouls. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Now the Pacers need to send out Plumlee to get someone suspended for game 7. :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Agree with you.  If he had been ejected and the Pacers had gotten the ball, etc. we could have a different outcome of game 5.  At least they did the right thing by suspending him for game 6.  I still believe that Wade should have been suspended for his foul a  couple of games ago.  The NBA usually doesn't suspend elite players so I am not surprised that Wade didn't get suspended but he did deserve to be suspended.  I would imagine that if Miami advances to the finals you will see more dirty intentional fouls by Miami not being called against them depending on what players committs the fouls. 

I don't think Pops will stand for it. Nor will his players. It is not basketball those types of plays. Yes, Wade with the flying elbow throw should have been ejected that game and the next one. I am tired of the Heat being above the rules. It should be a very interesting game 6. Pacers win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I guess one free throw and ball possession can erase a double digit deficit. Don't condone the incident with Anderson, but let's stop pulling at mom's apron strings. Please.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

I guess one free throw and ball possession can erase a double digit deficit. Don't condone the incident with Anderson, but let's stop pulling at mom's apron strings. Please.

Give me a break. Making the right call is what is important at the time of the play during a game. Not a day or 2 later. I never said the double digit lead could be erased with this one play. But clearly when you miss calls it can impact a game. Lebron losing the ball off his hip in the 4th with Pacers down 8 and making a run was a big miss. It ended up being a 5 point swing on that one play. So yeah, calls or missed calls as egregious as Bird man or Wades flying eblow can and do effect the outcomes. This is basketball right, not the WWE

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Actually the call that effected the outcome the most was when James drove to the basket and lost the ball, TV replay showed what everyone else saw, the ref that had a perfect view called the ball to miami,no review,just inbounded the ball quickly Ray hit a 3 and instead of being down 6 w/the ball heat get another extra possesion, Hibert got mugged every time in second half and maybe shot 4 fts second half. James made some big shots yes but the game is much easier when you can take 5 steps and clear out with your off hand. I'm 50+ plus and I could drop 10 pts a game with lebronda rules throw in a couple steals and a 3rd team all defensive team too. If the cheat had to play by the same rules as everyone else they would've been a 5th seed and they'd be playing golf by now. Don't believe me? WHy does ESPN have a heat index on it's home page for the last 2 seasons? Never saw a Spurs,Lakers,Celtic Index, maybe ABC/ESPN has turned the NBA to just one long product promo? Next year there will be new rules in the Finals,it will be a no rules " I quit" steel cage match whose participants will be voted in by ESPN "insider" subscribers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Actually the call that effected the outcome the most was when James drove to the basket and lost the ball, TV replay showed what everyone else saw, the ref that had a perfect view called the ball to miami,no review,just inbounded the ball quickly Ray hit a 3 and instead of being down 6 w/the ball heat get another extra possesion, Hibert got mugged every time in second half and maybe shot 4 fts second half. James made some big shots yes but the game is much easier when you can take 5 steps and clear out with your off hand. I'm 50+ plus and I could drop 10 pts a game with lebronda rules throw in a couple steals and a 3rd team all defensive team too. If the cheat had to play by the same rules as everyone else they would've been a 5th seed and they'd be playing golf by now. Don't believe me? WHy does ESPN have a heat index on it's home page for the last 2 seasons? Never saw a Spurs,Lakers,Celtic Index, maybe ABC/ESPN has turned the NBA to just one long product promo? Next year there will be new rules in the Finals,it will be a no rules " I quit" steel cage match whose participants will be voted in by ESPN "insider" subscribers.

Exactly what I said previous. Lebron losing ball off hip. You just can't miss calls like that. Clear as day. Replay needs to happen all game long. Or get more officials if 3 can't cover the court.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

The refs are giving Miami every advantage possible as they have since James joined the Heat. Even with Anderson I believe that Miami would lose game 6 in Indiana. Suspending him for game 6 has less impact on Miami than if he had been ejected from game 5 as he should have been. I am glad that the commentators pointed out on live tv that Miami gets punished differently for committing the same offenses. We all saw in last year's ECF how Miami was saved by the refs in game 2. Had the refs not gotten so involved in that game, Miami would have lost the series 4-1.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Come guys, let's face it. If you are an NBA fan and not one of the Heat you may want them knocked out regardless but I think non Heat fans and for TV ratings, the audiences want to see Lebron & the reputed best team play. I will be very happy to see Indiana knock them out but not unhappy to root very hard for the Spurs with old guys like Duncan like KG 37 and Ginobili as PP 35 to beat them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

There is no doubt in my mind that the Heat are getting a preferential treatment.  The problem is that they were built up over the season to get people to watch more games.  Now, it is hard to make adjustments.  Still, I am very pleased by how much people are talking about calls and Wade's dirty play.  Reminds me of  the Pistons bad boys days where things built up disgusting levels before adjustments were made.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

well I gotta say that "the King" gets no more special treatment than the old "jordan rules".

so the facts are the NBA is a star run league and the officials have always been "told" to call it as such.

so James getting the old ref's eyes closed treatment is NBA normal to me.

I like the idea of hitting the heat and hitting them hard...but in game 7!!

James won't carry them all game on the road, but in game 7 is when you have Hansbrough, Mahiani, Young and maybe Pendergragh beat the HELL out of the heat at home.

get all over "the King" and put him on the ground any time he dares come inot the lane. (where is Mahorn and Laimbeer when you need them?)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Here's the thing. If Lebron and his cheating pals are the best team Stern should do the right thing, have the refs ref the game correctly and let it be 5 on 5 not 8 on 5. Let Lebron earn it on the court without these WWE officials.