Andray Blatche

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

Andray Blatche

What you think about trading for him? The Wizards are shopping him and at 4 years 30 million he's not that over paid. He would help with scoring and rebounding and with Rondo as his point guard could be a real force. We could trade Oneal expiring contract and maybe another player or draft pick and get some life back into our team. We don't look like we can win with the team the way it is constructed at this point. My only question is does Oneal have a no trade clause? He seemed to be part of the reason we did not get West,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: Andray Blatche

In a minute if we could...talented, athletic; now he would truly compliment the veteran core of this team..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

He would help a lot. His lack of brain power is a problem though.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

I was thinking the same thing..He could be available for us!! He has a qualifing offer next year and he doesn't look happy with the Wizards..They could lose him if somebody gives him and offer sheet that they can't match. Maybe they are willing to accept O'neal's expiring contract and a couple of picks for Blatche so they can be more capable financially talking next year. Remember they have also Rashard Lewis contract on his shoulders..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I already started a post on this yesterday!!  Look up -" I mentioned this guy last year - hey Fierce, would this help our rebounding" , and join in the conversation.  These are all great, and I would do it yesterday, even if the guy is a little out there!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Andray Blatche:
    I was thinking the same thing..He could be available for us!! He has a qualifing offer next year and he doesn't look happy with the Wizards..They could lose him if somebody gives him and offer sheet that they can't match. Maybe they are willing to accept O'neal's expiring contract and a couple of picks for Blatche so they can be more capable financially talking next year. Remember they have also Rashard Lewis contract on his shoulders..
    Posted by franquazi

Agree he could be a good pickup for the Celtics.  Just not sure if trading for Jermaine and draft picks would work. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Injured all the time with a low basketball IQ.  A frustratingly awful player who reminds me of Antoine Walker although their styles are not entirely similar.  He is available but God help us if we are starting the rebuilding process with a player like that.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Fierce if he does they would love to move him.  

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts