Andrew Bynum off of the waivers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seth7r. Show seth7r's posts

Andrew Bynum off of the waivers

He may be a project at the moment, but that would be fine for Boston for now.

But imagine the team next October if Bynum could reemerge with Rondo, Sullinger, and a top draft pick around him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Andrew Bynum off of the waivers

Bynum is a cancer and the C's shouldnt take him if they offered a free set of dinner knives with him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

seems like a lot of money for someone with bad knees and questionable desire to play/work.

I still think he ends up back in LA only with Doc at the Clippers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Someone asked Bynum if his problem was ignorance or apathy.

Bynum said, "I don't know, and I don't care."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJandHondo. Show KJandHondo's posts

If the Cs go after Bynum to save some $ of the cap I would be in favor but to think he is ever going to be a starting big is a LONG shot.  Bad knees and 7' dudes are not a good match, when you have Bynum himself putting out quotes like "I know my knees will never be the same" I can't be very optimistic.  I know hes only 26 and was one of the best bigs in the NBA before he went down (18pts 11rbs) but I will be shocked if he ever becomes an impactful player again. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

What did he do?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What did he do?

[/QUOTE]

Conduct detrimental to the team is the compay line in CLE.  No one really knows.  Heard he was disrepectful to coaches....heard he was taking ridiculous shots in practice.....heard this has been brewing for some time now........

Suspended one game without pay, now just asked to stay away from the team.  They want to trade him, but will save about 6 mill if he is released by Jan........7(?)

Heard he wants to play in MIA.....but would consider BOS.

Regardless, no one will "trade" for him, they are going to wait for the release.

My personal view is pass.............no need to disrupt the team, and we have Rondo coming back.......1 knucklehead is enough!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I don't see what good he could possibly do us.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Don't forget, we got another ex-Laker, Shaq, and he was quite effective when healthy but was injured when we needed him. However, he never adversely affected the moral of the team as Bynum could do !!! Bynum, however, if he mended his ways and stayed healthy could give a team a good 5-6 more years as Shaq was in his middle 30s while Bynum still is in his 20s. He's a gamble but I would take it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Why would miami want him, with oden as a similar situation?  I wouldnt think Miami would have cap for odens salary?  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

I don't believe that Bynum will change. Just another guy who doesn't get how lucky he is being so physically gifted. 

Doesn't seem to have much in the way of common sense. If I was any GM I wouldn't sign him. His comments about being injured on 'company time' heading off to the Football World Cup, doing nothing for Philadephia and Cleveland? He's not worth it.

Boston would get more from a long retired Eric Montross than signing Bynum.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Skins and Heart's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't believe that Bynum will change. Just another guy who doesn't get how lucky he is being so physically gifted. 

Doesn't seem to have much in the way of common sense. If I was any GM I wouldn't sign him. His comments about being injured on 'company time' heading off to the Football World Cup, doing nothing for Philadephia and Cleveland? He's not worth it.

[/QUOTE]

You're too young to know about Eric Montross!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Skins and Heart's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Celts don't sign Bynum, Celts trade Wallace and Fav for Bynum then waive Bynum.

[/QUOTE]

agree!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts