Andrew Bynum off of the waivers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Andrew Bynum off of the waivers

Bynum supposedly slept w/ an assistant coaches wife.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Hope the coach got his wife suspended

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

In response to Skins and Heart's comment:

I don't believe that Bynum will change. Just another guy who doesn't get how lucky he is being so physically gifted. 

Doesn't seem to have much in the way of common sense. If I was any GM I wouldn't sign him. His comments about being injured on 'company time' heading off to the Football World Cup, doing nothing for Philadephia and Cleveland? He's not worth it.

Boston would get more from a long retired Eric Montross than signing Bynum.

You're too young to know about Eric Montross!

Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Pathetic...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchwiggins. Show mitchwiggins's posts

Here we come kids! Lakers nearing worst record in West.  So, we trade Gasol to Cavs for Bynum, a player and their #1.  Then Lakers package their #1 with Cavs to move into the top 5.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10225117/los-angeles-lakers-cleveland-cavaliers-continue-talks-pau-gasol-andrew-bynum-trade

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

Bynum supposedly slept w/ an assistant coaches wife.

More smut..we need more details...LMAO...she likes the long "D", right...never knew the one legged warrior had the talent to play that kind of "D"...was it "slept" or was it just a "scrimmage" down low...inquiring minds need to know!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchwiggins. Show mitchwiggins's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to mitchwiggins' comment:

Here we come kids! Lakers nearing worst record in West.  So, we trade Gasol to Cavs for Bynum, a player and their #1.  Then Lakers package their #1 with Cavs to move into the top 5.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10225117/los-angeles-lakers-cleveland-cavaliers-continue-talks-pau-gasol-andrew-bynum-trade

Where did you get that part where the Lakers will also get the #1 pick of the Cavs?

Lakers to move into the top 5?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's called a proposed trade that the Lakers should do and require the Cavs #1 as part of the deal.  You Celtic fans throw out so many one sided trades that ALWAYS benefits the Celtics and not the other team without a shred of evidence that it could happen.  I'm saying the Lakers and Cavs are talking and they even admitted it.  So I'm saying trade Gasol for a player and their #1 because there isn't a player the Lakers want on that team except Irving.  If the Lakers do what I suggested at the beginning of the season which is trade Gasol before the deadline and keep Kobe out for rest of the year and tank the season all the way to a top 5 pick or package the Lakers 1st with Cavs 1st for a top 5 or better selection.  Sounds plausible to me!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchwiggins. Show mitchwiggins's posts

OMG David Aldridge breaking a story?  When has that dude ever broke a story, more like he repeats everthing he hears or he just waits until it happens then reports.  Maybe that trade does not happen, but trading Gasol before the deadline and tanking the season to get a decent pick in the draft makes all the sense in the world.  Yeah we have growing pains with Buss Jr. after a great run with the old man.  Look at the Yankees, old man Steinbrenner had a great run and now their sons are having growing pains.  Eventually they will figure it out and I think the Lakers do the same. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

Screw the trade, I wanna know more about the SMUT...did Bynum or didn't Bynum have intimate knowledge of one of his asst. coaches' wife's holiest of holies?...both the cavs and lakers suck as much as we do...but does that coach's wi_e, that's the REAL issue...C'mon jdm894g, don't leave this thread hanging!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchwiggins. Show mitchwiggins's posts

OMG David Aldridge breaking a story?  When has that dude ever broke a story, more like he repeats everthing he hears or he just waits until it happens then reports.  Maybe that trade does not happen, but trading Gasol before the deadline and tanking the season to get a decent pick in the draft makes all the sense in the world.  Yeah we have growing pains with Buss Jr. after a great run with the old man.  Look at the Yankees, old man Steinbrenner had a great run and now their sons are having growing pains.  Eventually they will figure it out and I think the Lakers do the same. 

2 words - Jerry Jones!

Just look at what happened to the Dallas Cowboys since Jerry Jones removed Jimmy Johnson.

It's good that now you're admitting that the Lakers have growing pains with Jimmy Buss.

I've been saying it since 2011, Jimmy Buss is incompetent!

Here's the thing, you give a 35-year old Kobe Bryant 48m for 2 years and you're just going to tank?

Think about it, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

I said there are growing pains, but never said Jim Buss is incompetent.  Remember when a lot of individuals were calling for the Lakers to trade Bynum?  I believe they're were people inside the organization that were also calling for this.  Jim Buss had major input on drafting this player and resisted trading him amid the pressure, which led to two championships.  Bynum was a major cog in those two championships.  Like I said before the season started, Lakers should ask for #1 when dealing Bynum.  Seems like the Lakers are listening to me because the reason why the talks have stalled is just that, requesting a 1st rd pick. 

"The major issue, sources said, involves the Lakers' desire to get an additional asset from the Cavs beyond Bynum's team-friendly contract, which could save the Lakers more than $20 million in salary and luxury taxes. The Lakers are interested in also getting a young prospect or first-round draft pick as part of the deal. The Cavs have been reluctant to part with either."

This thread was started saying the Celtics should pursue this idea.  Reality is the Celtics were never had a shot of getting Bynum's expiring contract because the Celtics do not have anything the Cavs desired.  Cavs are in a bind and Lakers management knows it. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchwiggins. Show mitchwiggins's posts

2 words - Jerry Jones!

Just look at what happened to the Dallas Cowboys since Jerry Jones removed Jimmy Johnson.

It's good that now you're admitting that the Lakers have growing pains with Jimmy Buss.

I've been saying it since 2011, Jimmy Buss is incompetent!

Here's the thing, you give a 35-year old Kobe Bryant 48m for 2 years and you're just going to tank?

Think about it, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

It does to me.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:06 pm    Post subject:   ESPN - Lakers, Cavs make progress on trade that would involve Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, according to sources

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10244821/los-angeles-lakers-cleveland-cavaliers-make-progress-andrew-byum-deal

Cav's seem to be getting desperate.

quote:

The Cavs want to execute a trade by Sunday so it can be completed ahead of Tuesday's deadline for Bynum's contract to become fully guaranteed, sources said. Trades need 48 hours to be finalized so that players can have physicals.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

So will the Lakers when/if they release Bynum. Plus Lakers will not pay repeaters tax.Money Mouth

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

Right. Lebron is not going anywhere but if he is it will be his hometown IMO. Lakers don't have to worry about this coming years free agents, they should wait for the next few years while they are rebuilding. Dealing Pau and with the injuries in the strong west might get them a few good pics in this draft.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts