Andrew Bynum Out Indefinitely

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Andrew Bynum Out Indefinitely

Old news, I posted this a week ago...........and if you ask me, the league should investigate.  If the lakers knew he was injured when they traded him, that is borderline negligent.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Old news, I posted this a week ago...........and if you ask me, the league should investigate.  If the lakers knew he was injured when they traded him, that is borderline negligent.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I haven't read through many threads.

Philly's doctors gave the ok on his knees.

If it wasn't for two setbacks, Bynum would be back already or close to it.

Philly's initial evaluation had Bynum coming back soon after the regular season started.

[/QUOTE]

Either that, or he just doesn't want to play for Philly.  He played in the playoffs, right?  He didn't play before he got traded?  Then, all of a sudden he has trouble with BOTH knees??

The whole thing stinks, and I dobut young Mr. Bynum ever plays a game for Philly!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

They, too, are idiots, along with the Magic

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

What does this thread have to do with the Celtics? 

Please post such items in "Around the NBA". 

Thanks in advance...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://sixersdish.blogspot.com/2012/11/sixers-andrew-bynum-out-indefinitely.html

It looks like the Lakers traded Bynum just in time.

The odds of Bynum playing this season continue to decrease, especially after his bowling setback.

[/QUOTE]

You mean like Wilcox was out indefinitely?  Remember how you went on and on about that like a demented magpie? 

What a creep.