Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6240114

Andrew Bynum injured Michael Beasley. 

And they say KG is a dirty player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended

....and Bynum is needing to have fluid drainded from his knee (again).....immature and injury prone player......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended:
    ....and Bynum is needing to have fluid drainded from his knee (again).....immature and injury prone player......
    Posted by Duke4

Let the lava flow, so to speak.

HAHAHA!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

If he were a Celtic, many of you would be referring to Bynum as tough and Beasley as soft.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

If he were a Celtic, many of you would be referring to Bynum as tough and Beasley as soft.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

Don't tell me you didn't see what Bynum did? Even Celtic fans would not call that tough. But it was a good move if Bynum was on the ropes of a WWE ring.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended : Don't bother arguing with idiots like P34.  They're drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    Posted by victorlee1234

HAHAHA!!!

Does that mean I beat you?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6240114 Andrew Bynum injured Michael Beasley.  And they say KG is a dirty player.
    Posted by P34

Got a link?  Didn't see it, of course, but out here they were sure it would only be one game!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended : Got a link?  Didn't see it, of course, but out here they were sure it would only be one game!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

That Bynum is a dirty player and a coward!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Here's a better look.

Bynum thinks he's in the WWE. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Here's a better look. http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/andrew-bynum-tries-dismember-michael-beasley-1513635/ Bynum thinks he's in the WWE. 
    Posted by P34

Thanks, NO attempt to play the ball, even the lakers announcers, even MYCHAL Thompson, the Heinsohn of the lakers, said it was a stupid foul.

Naturally, the idiot lakers fans cheered him when he left - probably because phil put the starters back in .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Bynum could have got a game misconduct for that check . Opps I thought he was playing for the Kings lol

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i dont like the play bynum did. i find it funny odem and barnes had to step in. bynum is a big boy and can protect himself. if shaq or kg did that. i dont think i'd like it either.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

what a dirty faker he is, just like his whiney coach, and big-floppy Fisher, and the thug-wannabee-rapper-Artless, and the ultimate dirty-player-dirt-of-a-bag-in-Barney-the-dirt-bag-I-like-to-runover-helpless-cheerleaders.   And I haven't even mentioned the ultimate ball-hogger yet. LOL

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Lakers are ready for the playoffs!!! Lakers are sending a message. DONT COME DOWN THE MIDDLE!!!!
    Celtics are trying to beat sub 500 teams.  Look terrible on defense in the paint and no longer have an intimidating team. Try to show up in the playoffs please!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Lakers are ready for the playoffs!!! Lakers are sending a message. DONT COME DOWN THE MIDDLE!!!! Celtics are trying to beat sub 500 teams.  Look terrible on defense in the paint and no longer have an intimidating team. Try to show up in the playoffs please!
    Posted by lalakerman

Heard Bynum is already draining fluid from his knee  UH OH!!!

I think the foul was intentional so he could get a couple days to rest his knee without the Lakers making it public its happening again...

Bynum is as fragile as Tiffany crystal.... be worried, son

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

HAHAHA!!!

These Laker trolls are so sensitive. I thought the Miami Heat were the cry babies, what gives?

Come on trolls, it's nothing personal. Like Jack Nicholson said, "You can't handle The Truth!"

HAHAHA!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

The hit was done with malice. With the intention to hurt. I know.

Sometimes I would be so aggravated I would forget about playing basketball and play football. I wanted to  hurt the other player but not injure but in the attempt to hurt I would throw caution to the wind with respect to the potential for injury. Thankfully I never injured anyone.

In my defense, we didn't have flagrant fouls back then. Back in the day of Ainge vs. Tree Rollins.

Bynum was trying to hurt and wasn't just trying to make a basketball play.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The hit was done with malice. With the intention to hurt. I know. Sometimes I would be so aggravated I would forget about playing basketball and play football. I wanted to  hurt the other player but not injure but in the attempt to hurt I would throw caution to the wind with respect to the potential for injury. Thankfully I never injured anyone. In my defense, we didn't have flagrant fouls back then. Back in the day of Ainge vs. Tree Rollins. Bynum was trying to hurt and wasn't just trying to make a basketball play.
    Posted by gtown07

Not so loud. You'll hurt the feelings of the Laker trolls on this board.

HAHAHA!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Beasley was so seriously injured that he played in the next game. It's horrible, simply horrible how they let the Lakers get away with destroying a player's career while the Celtics get called for ticky tacs.

That's the Boston fan mindset. Look in the mirror.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Beasley was so seriously injured that he played in the next game. It's horrible, simply horrible how they let the Lakers get away with destroying a player's career while the Celtics get called for ticky tacs. That's the Boston fan mindset. Look in the mirror.
    Posted by rsalas67m

Are you saying that what Bynum did was not dirty, it was not a dirty play? Tell us, just for the record.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

How can Boston fans criticize hard fouls on anyone? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Celtics are famous for playing dirty. Very dirty.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended : Are you saying that what Bynum did was not dirty, it was not a dirty play? Tell us, just for the record.
    Posted by P34

Hardest foul I've seen this year!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

I seem to remember a game last year when the Cavs played the Lakers in LA.

The most surprising thing, and embarrassing thing, was when Shaq would go to the basket for a dunk. both Bynum and Gasol would back off as if they were afraid. This happened several times.

Great message!

Sections
Shortcuts