Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended

In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended:
    If he were a Celtic, many of you would be referring to Bynum as tough and Beasley as soft.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

If he were a Celtic, the Lakers wouldn't have won the title last year. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended : If he were a Celtic, the Lakers wouldn't have won the title last year. 
    Posted by soups

True that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended : True that.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

It's pretty crazy how good that LA team really is.  SA had a ridiculous first half of the season to build that lead...but now I'm not so sure they can actually beat LA in a 7 game set. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended : It's pretty crazy how good that LA team really is.  SA had a ridiculous first half of the season to build that lead...but now I'm not so sure they can actually beat LA in a 7 game set. 
    Posted by soups

I'm sure LA can beat SA. But I'm also sure SA can beat LA. And Dallas can beat LA and Oklahoma will probably beat LA now they have Perk. And Denver should beat LA now they are playing team ball instead of Melo ball.  LA will probably revert to Kobe ball again. And Bynum will be out for the playoffs he is so fragile.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

you're right,playoff is coming.to many trash talk from lakers again same last yr. playoff esp.that stupid coach jackson...n Response to Re: Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended:
    In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended : Heard Bynum is already draining fluid from his knee  UH OH!!! I think the foul was intentional so he could get a couple days to rest his knee without the Lakers making it public its happening again... Bynum is as fragile as Tiffany crystal.... be worried, son
    Posted by Karllost

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

You celtic fans of all people shouldnt be talking about dirty players.  Remember Kevin Mchale!!!!!! Just remember if by the grace of god the Celtics show up in the finals, that will be Rondo not Beasley getting killed!!!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

It calls Bynums intelligence into question. Was a risky play, but as people have said, McHales 'clothesline hit' on Rambis was just as bad if not worse. Both hits could have left the players in wheelchair's.

However. Such a hit during a finals game? Maybe? I don't know. The league was a different beast in 1984. And you can argue because of the physicality it was a better game. Players did make a living out of beating up their opposition every night.

However under Stern the League has changed slowly. Into what we have now is a watered down version of the combat that used to be seen. I'd have liked for the game to have retained it's physicality, just not to the extremes shown by McHale and Bynum.

Bynum is a guy with all the potential in the world. But he doesn't have the head smarts to make himself from a decent player into a very good player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended : I'm sure LA can beat SA. But I'm also sure SA can beat LA. And Dallas can beat LA and Oklahoma will probably beat LA now they have Perk. And Denver should beat LA now they are playing team ball instead of Melo ball.  LA will probably revert to Kobe ball again. And Bynum will be out for the playoffs he is so fragile.
    Posted by gtown07

Interesting remark regarding Denver. They don't appear to have lost much momentum at all. Really remarkable job by all concerned in Denver.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

You celtic fans of all people shouldnt be talking about dirty players.  Remember Kevin Mchale!!!!!! Just remember if by the grace of god the Celtics show up in the finals, that will be Rondo not Beasley getting killed!!!! 
    Posted by lalakerman

So you justifying it beacause of a play from 26 years ago? Please get a life.
    Just say it was a cheap shot and thats it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Bynum Plays Dirty, Suspended : So you justifying it beacause of a play from 26 years ago? Please get a life. Just say it was a cheap shot and thats it.
    Posted by genaro008

not justifying it.  But celtic fans are calling Bynum dirty over one play.  He doesnt even have a reputation of being dirty.  Dirty was Kevin Mchale or kevin Garnett take ur pick.  Thats my point.

Sections
Shortcuts