Andy Verajao Was Admitted To The Hospital

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Andy Verajao Was Admitted To The Hospital

Recently, Cleveland media reported that AV 'was admitted to the Cleveland Clinic with a small blood clot in his lung that is being treated with blood thinners'.  Prior to this unfortunate situation it was determined that Varejao, possibly, in the course of rehab, 'developed a split in the quadricep muscle' (above his bruised knee).  He then had surgery to repair the split.  Hopefully, he will make a good recovery.  Prayers are needed for Andy.  When I started a post about trading AV to the Celtics I had no idea his situation was this serious.   

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Andy Verajao Was Admitted To The Hospital

That's serious.  Hope he'll be ok.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

That is serious hope he  revovers in full

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Thanks posters for all the kind thoughts.  Today's Cleveand Plain Dealer sports page said that 'he is expected to make a full recovery'.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to cavaliersfan's comment:

Recently, Cleveland media reported that AV 'was admitted to the Cleveland Clinic with a small blood clot in his lung that is being treated with blood thinners'.  Prior to this unfortunate situation it was determined that Varejao, possibly, in the course of rehab, 'developed a split in the quadricep muscle' (above his bruised knee).  He then had surgery to repair the split.  Hopefully, he will make a good recovery.  Prayers are needed for Andy.  When I started a post about trading AV to the Celtics I had no idea his situation was this serious.   

Definitely sounds like a serious situation.  Hopefully, he will recover soon. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

had a friend almost die from that. Hope he makes a full recovery.