Angie is a thief

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lckee7. Show Lckee7's posts

Angie is a thief

Perkins was over-rated - esp by himself & his knees are a big question mark.
    Kristic looks like he wants to play defense the way the celtics play defense. Nate stunk as a defensive player when he got here & frankly, the only thing he did reasonably well before he left was transition defense & disruption - his shot stunk & he got killed in half-court sets on D. Kristic will be overall better than Perk (offense & defense) once he & Garnett get time on the floor together & he gets the Celtic mindset. So Ainge gets Jeff Green - who he gave up with West (who he now pays little) & Wallyworld for Ray Allen, - back for nothing (he has everything back he lost to get RA & then some, considering he dumped Wally-the-liability-on-defense). He now gets Murphy for the minimum - he already has Shaq for the same. & he gave up Harongody - who looks like a D-Leaguer at best  - Luke was vastly over-rated as a shooter from his performance to date & a project in Erden. He also dumps Quis who was a "tweener". His bench is much much better.

Guarantee you he sat Shaq on IR to let Perk play before the deadline to show-case him. BS on the notion he agonized - he knew where he was going with this all along once he saw Shaq fit in & listened to Perk cackle on about game 7 & how he was the difference. Once Perk rejected the offer, he as a goner.

The man is a shrewd dude & taking everyone to cleaners.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Angie is a thief

In Response to Angie is a thief:
    Perkins was over-rated - esp by himself & his knees are a big question mark. Kristic looks like he wants to play defense the way the celtics play defense. Nate stunk as a defensive player when he got here & frankly, the only thing he did reasonably well before he left was transition defense & disruption - his shot stunk & he got killed in half-court sets on D. Kristic will be overall better than Perk (offense & defense) once he & Garnett get time on the floor together & he gets the Celtic mindset. So Ainge gets Jeff Green - who he gave up with West (who he now pays little) & Wallyworld for Ray Allen, - back for nothing (he has everything back he lost to get RA & then some, considering he dumped Wally-the-liability-on-defense). He now gets Murphy for the minimum - he already has Shaq for the same. & he gave up Harongody - who looks like a D-Leaguer at best  - Luke was vastly over-rated as a shooter from his performance to date & a project in Erden. He also dumps Quis who was a "tweener". His bench is much much better. Guarantee you he sat Shaq on IR to let Perk play before the deadline to show-case him. BS on the notion he agonized - he knew where he was going with this all along once he saw Shaq fit in & listened to Perk cackle on about game 7 & how he was the difference. Once Perk rejected the offer, he as a goner. The man is a shrewd dude & taking everyone to cleaners.
    Posted by Lckee7

Interesting post. I can only find fault in that Kristic is not an upgrade over Perk on defense. If you wish to argue that Kristic is better overall, that remains to be seen, but Kristic might prive you correct

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Angie is a thief:
    In Response to Angie is a thief : Interesting post. I can only find fault in that Kristic is not an upgrade over Perk on defense. If you wish to argue that Kristic is better overall, that remains to be seen, but Kristic might prive you correct
    Posted by rkarp

Absolutely amazing to me..... the only things Krstic does better than Perk is dribble, shoot from the line, shoot from the field, pass, soft hands, good footwork, etc. and of coruse he is not quite the defender Perk is and oh by the way Krstic has never been protected by KG either.  So only the most important aspects of the game, the ones that make players more complete are the things that Krstic is better at but there is some sort of debate about whether he is better.

Someone the other day said it is silly to suggest that Nash is a better all around point guard than Rondo as if the way Nash plays with less talent and has almost as many assists, shoots great from three, great from the floor (not Rondo's inflated % by avoiding shooting - and notice now that Doc has encouraged him to shoot more his % keeps falling), one of the best in history from the line, every bit the passer, etc. but of course Rondo is a better defender who takes chances knowing that he has KG at his back and is more athletic but the smug attitude of these idiots that think there is no chance that Perk and Rondo are not the best at what they do because they are one dimensional players is simple moronicism.

I think since they have added Green and Krstic they are scoring more and giving up a little more but I don't think their point differential has changed very much.

In addition they are playing without Shaq who spent the entire first half of the season propping up Rondo's assist stats and their winning percentage is higher without Rondo when you exclude the games that KG also missed.

In this case is indeed a thief - he let go of a one dimensional center who never thought he got the respect he deserved - for one simple reason - he didn't deserve it.  Only in Boston can one reconcile not being in the top 10 at your position but think it is ok to lead the league or be near the top in technical fouls.

The brainwashing is enhanced by Tommy the buffoon (never been seen in the same room with Fred Flintstone) who thinks that Perk and Rondo should already be in the hall of fame.  When one is not even one of the best of your generation you don't go to the hall of fame especially if you never visit an all-star game unless your friends / peers invite you.

Rondo will never get a sniff at another all-star game but some persist that somehow Rondo is the best in the league.

Hey Rondo lovers, put this in your pipe and smoke it.....

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/playerrankings/regularseason/PG

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Ah the ramblings of a racist who has been humiliated on this site

A fool who posts a FANTASY basketball list of PG's... FANTASY sports gives the highest grades to those who score the most points... not those who are the best and perfect for a system, winners, great defenders, etc.

DUD is a fool

His ammunition is opinion, blather and a fantasy bball list

his pea brain attempts to talk the talk have been refuted and shown 100% wrong by facts... his sad hate vendetta vs. Rondo continues... what a miserable person

I pity him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dudder,
    You had me with your comments on Perk who as you said is beyond one dimensional.  He is unsalvageable on offense and a turnover machine.

But to suggest that Tommy thinks Perk is on his way to the hall of fame is not true and you know it.  The thankless job of picks and screens and defense were always appreciated by Heinsohn but he was never deluded about Perk.  Perk was here to play his limited game and now he is gone.

Regarding Rondo,  you are nuts, the guy is something special and he has surely not played his last All-Star game(like who really cares anyway).  The Celtics will come out ahead on this deal and nobody will utilize the new guys like Rondo who will continue to make fools out of all of you who doubt his unique talents.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thrombosis. Show thrombosis's posts

Concord,

Remember Duhh-der and Charlie Sheen have never been seen in the same room.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Dudder, You had me with your comments on Perk who as you said is beyond one dimensional.  He is unsalvageable on offense and a turnover machine. But to suggest that Tommy thinks Perk is on his way to the hall of fame is not true and you know it.  The thankless job of picks and screens and defense were always appreciated by Heinsohn but he was never deluded about Perk.  Perk was here to play his limited game and now he is gone. Regarding Rondo,  you are nuts, the guy is something special and he has surely not played his last All-Star game(like who really cares anyway).  The Celtics will come out ahead on this deal and nobody will utilize the new guys like Rondo who will continue to make fools out of all of you who doubt his unique talents.

Interesting.... Tommy has said over and over again that Perk is the second best center in the league behind Howard.

Moreover, the best point guard in the league just moved to the ECF, the 2nd best point guard will move to the ECF next year, this year's MVP was the starting point guard this year.  The runner up rookie of the year will move to elite status next year.

I love how statements are made in a vacuum and people ignore what is actually going on and cannot look beyond those wearing Green uniforms.

Just let me know if you want me to forward you the email I got from Jackie MacMullan when she stated that Big Al will always be an all-star after I said to her in an email that making statements in a vacuum is a dangerous position to take.  Big Al has never made an all-star and now that Utah has traded away Williams, Big Al has never made the playoffs.

These statements made in a vacuum come back to one of my favorite ever threads....

I was challenged to name just one point guard in the division that was better than Delonte West.   When I named Jason Kidd, Stephon Marbury, TJ Ford, and Allen Iverson..... I got no apology, I got oh maybe I made a statement in a vacuum.... I did get... you are an a hole, you don't know what you are talking about, you are a hater, you are bad Cs fan........

Well unless of course I was able to look at things objectively and recognize that every single point guard in the division was a better point guard than Delonte West.  Then when I added Gilbert Arenas as just another example of a point guard that just happen to be in the conference that also happen to be head and shoulders above West did I really catch the wrath..... incorrectly of course.

Rondo is at best right now the 3rd best point guard in the conference and I would question that as well.

Read it and weep.......

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/playerrankings/regularseason/PG

Posted by concord27

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Nash is also a terrible defensive player, unlike all NBA defensive team member Rajon Rondo. 

Also, the link you included was CBS's fantasy league rankings. Which is appropriate since your case against Rondo is nothing more than a fantasy that doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Well if you see how much weight this rankings hold, just check out the names listed above Kevin Garnett and tell me how many of those guys you would take in his place.  Thats what I thought.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/playerrankings/regularseason/PF

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Ah the ramblings of a racist who has been humiliated on this site A fool who posts a FANTASY basketball list of PG's... FANTASY sports gives the highest grades to those who score the most points... not those who are the best and perfect for a system, winners, great defenders, etc. DUD is a fool His ammunition is opinion, blather and a fantasy bball list his pea brain attempts to talk the talk have been refuted and shown 100% wrong by facts... his sad hate vendetta vs. Rondo continues... what a miserable person I pity him
    Posted by rameakap

why play the race card like that?  i don't get it.

there's some there that i disagree with, in fact many points about perkins i agree with, the detrimental things about him.  but i don't feel the need to dish it out with as much acrimony.  perkins gave what he had to this team and was badly misguided (or not guided at all) about how he treated the refs- an aspect of this team that is WAY overlooked and (bad) effects of which are underestimated, but that's about it.  Perkins deserved some respect but not 9 a year.

so why the racism claim?  perkins was a clod, cement hands, cement feet, porcelain fingers and now with questionable knees.  anyone can see that, you think it's only a racist who would see that?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

and another point, duddler does the most disrespect to tommy heinsohn, a guy who is happy to go along with being a somewhat parody of himself with his "catch phrases".  tommy is as white as the day is long, a HOF coach and player, and duddler thinks he is a moron.

in a nutshell, that is the most despicable thing in his post.  heinsohn dropped a crap into the sewer that knew and forgot more than duddler will ever know yet somehow he gets berated.

so which race is duddler against, white or black?  or is he just a moron, and stupid sees no skin color, it does not discriminate.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Why can't we just disagree with the guy and not call him racist or moron? How about having intellectual debates without resorting to childish name calling.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Angie is a thief : why play the race card like that?  i don't get it. there's some there that i disagree with, in fact many points about perkins i agree with, the detrimental things about him.  but i don't feel the need to dish it out with as much acrimony.  perkins gave what he had to this team and was badly misguided (or not guided at all) about how he treated the refs- an aspect of this team that is WAY overlooked and (bad) effects of which are underestimated, but that's about it.  Perkins deserved some respect but not 9 a year. so why the racism claim?  perkins was a clod, cement hands, cement feet, porcelain fingers and now with questionable knees.  anyone can see that, you think it's only a racist who would see that?
    Posted by aciemvp

People who call Perk a solid lunchpail C who deserves to start for many teams in this league and so on, even if they are not his biggest fan, get some respect here...

DUD comes on here to spew hate and start fights. He's not a fan of this team but a fan of smearing players and carrying on a pathetic vendetta.

His MANY racist comments are well known, I do not cut and paste them all day long but I can, he makes me sick, the mods have had to delete several of them.

Don't stick up for DUDDER Acie. I don't throw the 'racist' label around undeserved. He hates on the Celtics should be called such for his real words. When facts have shown you to be wrong and you keep returning to twist and spin, try to demean players on the green, and run your mouth at strangers over a computer... you deserve 100% of the venom you get back.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Because he has proven himself impervious to intellectual debates.  Hre just repeats the same drivel over and over again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Because that's what racecard Rame does!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Angie is a thief:
    Perkins was over-rated - esp by himself & his knees are a big question mark. Kristic looks like he wants to play defense the way the celtics play defense. Nate stunk as a defensive player when he got here & frankly, the only thing he did reasonably well before he left was transition defense & disruption - his shot stunk & he got killed in half-court sets on D. Kristic will be overall better than Perk (offense & defense) once he & Garnett get time on the floor together & he gets the Celtic mindset. So Ainge gets Jeff Green - who he gave up with West (who he now pays little) & Wallyworld for Ray Allen, - back for nothing (he has everything back he lost to get RA & then some, considering he dumped Wally-the-liability-on-defense). He now gets Murphy for the minimum - he 
    Posted by Lckee7
    AMEN! preach it brother! as for dudder and his rondo fetish, dude rondo is getting it done even from the free throw line.. going to all-star games will be second nature to him as long as he stays healthy.. problem with nash and perfectly proven tonite, is he can't play defense against any one including my wheel-chair bound grandma and she's been dead for 30 YEARS! 

rondo can play defense, far quicker and still has the most upside of all his peeers! he is hands-down better than nash right now.. you put him in phoenox and they are getting the 7th seed and playing better with him than with mr. nashhh!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Because that's what racecard Rame does!!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Bam, its what I do

Don't bring that here, or I will not let it fly

but Dud is a terrible fan/poster for a dozen other reasons

Ky, even a poster who de-value Pierce, in a pretty shameful way at times, and trumpets the cause of Antoine as a top 10 Celtic gets more respect than the Dudder, he is awful

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Who is Angie?  Did we pick her up with our roster spots?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Angie is a thief : Bam, its what I do Don't bring that here, or I will not let it fly but Dud is a terrible fan/poster for a dozen other reasons Ky, even a poster who de-value Pierce, in a pretty shameful way at times, and trumpets the cause of Antoine as a top 10 Celtic gets more respect than the Dudder, he is awful
    Posted by rameakap

I don't want or need any respect from you racecard!!!  Now fly with that!!  Bam!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Angie is a thief : People who call Perk a solid lunchpail C who deserves to start for many teams in this league and so on, even if they are not his biggest fan, get some respect here... DUD comes on here to spew hate and start fights. He's not a fan of this team but a fan of smearing players and carrying on a pathetic vendetta. His MANY racist comments are well known, I do not cut and paste them all day long but I can, he makes me sick, the mods have had to delete several of them. Don't stick up for DUDDER Acie. I don't throw the 'racist' label around undeserved. He hates on the Celtics should be called such for his real words. When facts have shown you to be wrong and you keep returning to twist and spin, try to demean players on the green, and run your mouth at strangers over a computer... you deserve 100% of the venom you get back.
    Posted by rameakap

man, you have some reading comprehension issues.  i was not sticking up for him.  i infact pointed out that he was most classless and derogatory toward a white man who is a living legend of roundball. 

how about this: you play the race card WHEN he says something racist, and then go show it to the mods.  other than that, why don't you comment on what he says? 

you just sound STUPID when you scream racism when there is none demonstrated in someone's comment.  in fact, a member of the opposite race of perk is the one being trashed the most in the classless post.  i don't happen to be up to the second with your duddler obsession, and i don't think anyone else is either.

in short, you cheapen your argument down to nothing when you complain about something that isn't happening.  get it?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from thrombosis. Show thrombosis's posts

Not to stray from the race conversation.  Are those who never gave Perk credit for his contributions, posting to say they have to admit Perk bringing Green and a mid first found pick (likely) is big surprise.  Several posters wanted the Nazi Mohammed and the like over Perk.  Guess at least one other GM disagrees, and thank goodness Ainge didn't pay attention to the "dump Perk" crowd back when Perk could have never gotten this much return. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Not to stray from the race conversation.  Are those who never gave Perk credit for his contributions, posting to say they have to admit Perk bringing Green and a mid first found pick (likely) is big surprise.  Several posters wanted the Nazi Mohammed and the like over Perk.  Guess at least one other GM disagrees, and thank goodness Ainge didn't pay attention to the "dump Perk" crowd back when Perk could have never gotten this much return. 
    Posted by thrombosis

i'll say that i'm surprised.  i still have not adjusted to the modern game where centers are not coordinated and 15 and 10 for mediocre ones and on up from there.  perkins does carry a big risk for OKC with the knees though. 

we also got kristic, who isn't quite chopped liver yet.  he'll help us a lot.  i like the interface between him and kg- good to have someone in there other than davis with kg who has GOOD hands.

Sections
Shortcuts