Another April Injury for Bynum

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Another April Injury for Bynum

People talk about the decline of the big center.  Bynum is a great example of why.  The modern game is just too hard on these guys' bodies.  Think of the potentially good 5's out there.  Bogut is another that comes to mind.  They just can't stay healty.  I believe Dwight Howard will begin to break down soon as well.  Whoever overpays for this guy in the offseason will have major regrets.

I also think Lebron has to start to seriously think about changing his game to more postup ala Karl Malone.  Don't be surprised if he starts showing some age soon as well.  I can forsee a day when teams will have to play 10 guys fairly equal minutes or their stars will burn out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

kind of reminds me of the five man rotation with so many fewer innings pitched these days in MLB...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Another April Injury for Bynum:
    Apr 2, 2012 -  The  Los Angeles Lakers  appear to have dodged a bullet with an injury to  Andrew Bynum , but they're probably still going to be without their center for a few games. http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/4/2/2919355/andrew-bynum-injury-lakers-vs-warriors Right on schedule! Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Enjoy your celebration, Fierce.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Never want anyone to get hurt - but this is sad.......he was just coming into his own.  All reports indicate it's not serious, but you have to shake your head here.  He is still very young, and will have a great career..............they WILL pick up his option this off-season. 
    I'd be more concerned, if I cared, about his relationship with his Head Coach!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

In Response to Another April Injury for Bynum:
    Apr 2, 2012 -  The  Los Angeles Lakers  appear to have dodged a bullet with an injury to  Andrew Bynum , but they're probably still going to be without their center for a few games. http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/4/2/2919355/andrew-bynum-injury-lakers-vs-warriors Right on schedule! Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Hi,
    I don't get it: what's so good about a player being injured?

AK

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum:
    In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : That is so true. Players in today's NBA are bigger and stronger. That means more stress on the body of bigger players.  The bigger they are the harder they fall.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Don't forget that most of these guys Wade, Lebron, Kobe. etc.(don't argue about specifics, suffice to say they do it) are on designer drugs most likely HGH.  The amount of torque created by these supercharged bodies creates stress on ligaments, tendons and joints. Anyone who does not believe this has their head in the sand.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Don't forget that most of these guys Wade, Lebron, Kobe. etc.(don't argue about specifics, suffice to say they do it) are on designer drugs most likely HGH.  The amount of torque created by these supercharged bodies creates stress on ligaments, tendons and joints. Anyone who does not believe this has their head in the sand.
    Posted by concord27

Maybe Lebron as big as he is, but Wade and Kobe are too skinny to be taking HGH. And if what you are saying is really true, explain how Kobe has played all these years without any major injury? Just sayin'

Also, as a die hard Celtic fan, it is quite ridiculous that we have fans cheering for an injury to another player. Totally classless and pathetic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Maybe Lebron as big as he is, but Wade and Kobe are too skinny to be taking HGH. And if what you are saying is really true, explain how Kobe has played all these years without any major injury? Just sayin' Also, as a die hard Celtic fan, it is quite ridiculous that we have fans cheering for an injury to another player. Totally classless and pathetic.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

Who is cheering???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

His feelings are hurt because coach Brown told him not to launch any ridiculous threes...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Who is cheering???
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Whoever started this thread. Please pay attention.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Whoever started this thread. Please pay attention.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

Wrong again, he is merely reporting the facts.  As a die hard Celtics fan, you should know the difference!!! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Wrong again, he is merely reporting the facts.  As a die hard Celtics fan, you should know the difference!!! 
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

you must have not seen the "right on schedule, ha ha" at the end.

Open up eyes bro.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

It wouldn't be the first time Fierce celebrated an opposing player's injury.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : you must have not seen the "right on schedule, ha ha" at the end. Open up eyes bro.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

He does that at the end of every post - kind of like you writing Go Celtics.....I pay ZERO attention to either one!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : He does that at the end of every post - kind of like you writing Go Celtics.....I pay ZERO attention to either one!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Again son, you are delusional.

Go Celtics!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Again son, you are delusional. Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

Again, boy, stop pretending to be a Celtics fan.  You aren't fooling anyone!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Again, boy, stop pretending to be a Celtics fan.  You aren't fooling anyone!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Son, you know nothing about me. I have been a Celtic fan longer than you have been alive. You have Russ in your screen name but I would bet that you never witnessed Bill play a game. It is OK though, because you at least recognize them. The Celtics have always been my team and I was even in the movie Celtic Pride. Not as an actor of course, but as a fan. It was filmed in the Old Garden before they tore it down. Great days my friend, great days!

Go Celtics!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Son, you know nothing about me. I have been a Celtic fan longer than you have been alive. You have Russ in your screen name but I would bet that you never witnessed Bill play a game. It is OK though, because you at least recognize them. The Celtics have always been my team and I was even in the movie Celtic Pride. Not as an actor of course, but as a fan. It was filmed in the Old Garden before they tore it down. Great days my friend, great days! Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

That would be impossible.......................................

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : That would be impossible.......................................
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

I am not a spring chicken. I was alive during the depression if that tells you anything.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Don't forget that most of these guys Wade, Lebron, Kobe. etc.(don't argue about specifics, suffice to say they do it) are on designer drugs most likely HGH.  The amount of torque created by these supercharged bodies creates stress on ligaments, tendons and joints. Anyone who does not believe this has their head in the sand.
    Posted by concord27

I would be surprised if LJ and DW didn't make major use of it last year and to a lesser degree now. Kobe, if he uses the stuff doesn't have the monster "cut" look that most users have but who knows.  PED's,HGH,Testosterone all can affect the aggressiveness of players I understand and tht possibly could have contributed to the DW vs RR take down last year. (What a warrior RR is!)

I'm not saying anyone in particular uses these chemicals but a cocktail of this stuff seems to transform honorable, talented athletes into over the top hit men.   If all those bicyclist can get away with it why would we even consider that the NBA is clean.

I come down on the side that they should Test and disipline but am probably in the minority. It's unfortunate that sports fans cant accept what the human body is capable of and demand super human powers.

I'm never going to cheer a player (or anybody) getting injured but it's not so bad seeing Bynum getting a sprained ankle after he said that they were going head hunting when the played the Celtics. All in all ..just words and hype though.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : I would be surprised if LJ and DW didn't make major use of it last year and to a lesser degree now. Kobe, if he uses the stuff doesn't have the monster "cut" look that most users have but who knows.  PED's,HGH,Testosterone all can affect the aggressiveness of players I understand and tht possibly could have contributed to the DW vs RR take down last year. (What a warrior RR is!) I'm not saying anyone in particular uses these chemicals but a cocktail of this stuff seems to transform honorable, talented athletes into over the top hit men.   I f all those bicyclist can get away with it why would we even consider that the NBA is clean. I come down on the side that they should Test and disipline but am probably in the minority. It's unfortunate that sports fans cant accept what the human body is capable of and demand super human powers. I'm never going to cheer a player (or anybody) getting injured but it's not so bad seeing Bynum getting a sprained ankle after he said that they were going head hunting when the played the Celtics. All in all ..just words and hype though.
    Posted by heirplain

Classy post my friend.

Go Celtics!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : I am not a spring chicken. I was alive during the depression if that tells you anything.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

Don't believe you - but hey, you've been completely honest so far, so why should I doubt you??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Don't believe you - but hey, you've been completely honest so far, so why should I doubt you??
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Classy post Red-Russ!  I applaud you!

Sections
Shortcuts