Another April Injury for Bynum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Another April Injury for Bynum

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum:
    In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : I believe you and am not a hater because you love the C's. Go Lakers!
    Posted by Onthe405

Wow.  You can take me to the game next year.  Sounds like fun!!!  Doesn't matter who they play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Wow.  You can take me to the game next year.  Sounds like fun!!!  Doesn't matter who they play.
    Posted by OneOnOne

it is fun. i was there for game two when we got spanked against dallas. i couldn't believe we lost even with kobe shooting 45% from the field.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The bantering on the BB is moronic.  Engaging these children in their nonsense has no end.  Read these threads their pathetic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

In response to "Re: Another April Injury for Bynum":
    In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : You said it! He could still drop JJ Barea driving to the hoop on one leg. Beast. Posted by Onthe405
    Congrats on being in Bieber's behind.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : i don't think its funny that our lakeshow is under constant attack!
    Posted by Onthe405

Entertaining is also coming up with your own take rather than simply mirroring what another poster is doing. We got the whole posting-as-a-fan-of-the-opposing-team-to-make-them-look-bad thing already.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Entertaining is also coming up with your own take rather than simply mirroring what another poster is doing. We got the whole posting-as-a-fan-of-the-opposing-team-to-make-them-look-bad thing already.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

Yeah because Snoop is so original.   Reading his posts is kind of like watching a re tarded kid eating an ice cream cone. If you think he's funny you sure have to like someone doing to same thing back right?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Yeah because Snoop is so original.   Reading his posts is kind of like watching a re tarded kid eating an ice cream cone. If you think he's funny you sure have to like someone doing to same thing back right?
    Posted by snakeoil123

It is obvious that I am a Celtic fan and always have been.

You should really not use the word "re tarded" as it can be quite offensive to some. Next time go with "mentally handicapped".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sessionsformvp. Show sessionsformvp's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : It is obvious that I am a Celtic fan and always have been. You should really not use the word "re tarded" as it can be quite offensive to some. Next time go with "mentally handicapped".
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

I think he was trying to be offensive.  A troll is a troll you know?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : I think he was trying to be offensive.  A troll is a troll you know?
    Posted by sessionsformvp

That is a very good observation. Thanks for enlightening me. I thought snakeoil and I were pretty good friends as I would often correct his lack of basketball knowledge but apparently he is ungrateful. His loss.

Go Celtics!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Yeah because Snoop is so original.   Reading his posts is kind of like watching a re tarded kid eating an ice cream cone. If you think he's funny you sure have to like someone doing to same thing back right?
    Posted by snakeoil123

I'm not saying anything about Snoop one way or the other. I am saying that copying someone's schtick is weak. If you want back at someone then step it up. Just my two cents.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : I'm not saying anything about Snoop one way or the other. I am saying that copying someone's schtick is weak. If you want back at someone then step it up. Just my two cents.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

don't appreciate you questioning my love of the lakers. at least i wear it with pride and don't have a picture of processed chicken for my avatar. why don't you step it up and put a picture of steve blake as your avatar if you are such a big fan???

Go Lakers!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : That is a very good observation. Thanks for enlightening me. I thought snakeoil and I were pretty good friends as I would often correct his lack of basketball knowledge but apparently he is ungrateful. His loss. Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

Keep on correcting him Snoop.

Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I forgot - is Elven Jim Carrey, and Snoop Jeff Daniels, or is it the other way around?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : don't appreciate you questioning my love of the lakers. at least i wear it with pride and don't have a picture of processed chicken for my avatar. why don't you step it up and put a picture of steve blake as your avatar if you are such a big fan??? Go Lakers!!
    Posted by Onthe405

That's some great stuff right there, 405. 

Like him or hate him, at least Snoop is mixing in a little humor.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Another April Injury for Bynum:
    Apr 2, 2012 -  The  Los Angeles Lakers  appear to have dodged a bullet with an injury to  Andrew Bynum , but they're probably still going to be without their center for a few games. http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/4/2/2919355/andrew-bynum-injury-lakers-vs-warriors Right on schedule! Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

What D bag.  Seriously have you even looked at Bynum's stats/games played?  He's played in every game he's been eligible for this year!   LMAO....
    Most likely he would play tonight if they were playing a playoff team.  Bynum has nothing wrong except he tweaked his ankle a bit.  If this is all you got it is one sad azz argument!  If you want to worry about something then start worrying about the Celtics peaking to early!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Then there's this:

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

Will they even pick up his option??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Then there's this: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm Will they even pick up his option??
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Worry about this, Celtics peaking to early!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Worry about this, Celtics peaking to early!
    Posted by kobedaman

Why, I don't think we can win the whole thing, anyway.  I'm just enjoying the last ride of the Big 3 right now, while Andrew blows off meetings with Kupcake

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Or this:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/220267/Bynum_Fined_For_Numerous_Infractions

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Bynum fined for numerous infractions? Guess not only does Bynum have knee problems, he also has brain problems as well. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

A rare agreement Bingo!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Bynum fined for numerous infractions? Guess not only does Bynum have knee problems, he also has brain problems as well. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Blew off a meeting with Kupchak -  just blew it off!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Posted by Fiercest34

Well said.  Bynum looks disturbed to me, his behavior confirms it.  Lakers will get whacked by the Clips tomorrow night.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Well said.  Bynum looks disturbed to me, his behavior confirms it.  Lakers will get whacked by the Clips tomorrow night.
    Posted by concord27

Yeah, the Lakers really got whacked by the Clippers tonight...

Kobe/Bynum were unstoppable tonight.

LA still belongs to the Lakers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Another April Injury for Bynum:
    Apr 2, 2012 -  The  Los Angeles Lakers  appear to have dodged a bullet with an injury to  Andrew Bynum , but they're probably still going to be without their center for a few games. http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/4/2/2919355/andrew-bynum-injury-lakers-vs-warriors Right on schedule! Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Right on schedule Bynum had 36 points, 8 rebounds, 4 blocks and 0 turnovers.
    Can you imagine how good he would have played without his April injury? Ha Ha

Sections
Shortcuts