Another April Injury for Bynum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Another April Injury for Bynum

In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Classy post Red-Russ!  I applaud you!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Someone as old as you should be able to comprehend sarcasm!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Someone as old as you should be able to comprehend sarcasm!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm is not a very easy thing to read when you are having an online discussion. But none the less, I think you are a decent human being and commend you on having at least 1 classy post in all of our discussion. Keep it up and we might have a cup of coffee someday while we discuss our beloved Boston Celtics.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Sarcasm is not a very easy thing to read when you are having an online discussion. But none the less, I think you are a decent human being and commend you on having at least 1 classy post in all of our discussion. Keep it up and we might have a cup of coffee someday while we discuss our beloved Boston Celtics.

I didn't realize you were in your mid 70's.  this explains a lot of things.  Like you thinking Jose Calderon played for Minnesota and you thinking Kobe shot badly against Golden State.  

I am sorry man.  I will leave you alone from now on.  A man in his 70's should have the leeway to come on here and ramble on and post about nothing.  You're good in my book from now on old timer.  Sorry about teasing you so much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : I didn't realize you were in your mid 70's.  this explains a lot of things.  Like you thinking Jose Calderon played for Minnesota and you thinking Kobe shot badly against Golden State.   I am sorry man.  I will leave you alone from now on.  A man in his 70's should have the leeway to come on here and ramble on and post about nothing.  You're good in my book from now on old timer.  Sorry about teasing you so much.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

I got Rubio mixed up with Calderon.  I know they are both pretty legitimate point guards for their respective teams, and it was a simple mistake. I did hate to see Rubio get injured though as I think Minnesota might have eased into the playoffs with him on the floor.

Kobe did shoot the ball bad in Golden State which is the game that I was referring to. The Lakers did not need 2 clutch shots in thew final minute from him last night to obtain that victory. I would think such an astute basketball mind like yours would have picked up on that. Thanks for playing youngster.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : I didn't realize you were in your mid 70's.  this explains a lot of things.  Like you thinking Jose Calderon played for Minnesota and you thinking Kobe shot badly against Golden State.   I am sorry man.  I will leave you alone from now on.  A man in his 70's should have the leeway to come on here and ramble on and post about nothing.  You're good in my book from now on old timer.  Sorry about teasing you so much.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

HA HA!!  Smiled through every word!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Bynumite on one leg is infinitely better than anything Boston has in the paint....probably one of the main reasons the Lakers swept the Celtics this season.

Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Bynumite on one leg is infinitely better than anything Boston has in the paint....probably one of the main reasons the Lakers swept the Celtics this season.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Why don't you worry about getting through the West first, little man who only appears after your team wins??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]Bynumite on one leg is infinitely better than anything Boston has in the paint....probably one of the main reasons the Lakers swept the Celtics this season.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

You said it! He could still drop JJ Barea driving to the hoop on one leg. Beast.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Sarcasm is not a very easy thing to read when you are having an online discussion. But none the less, I think you are a decent human being and commend you on having at least 1 classy post in all of our discussion. Keep it up and we might have a cup of coffee someday while we discuss our beloved Boston Celtics.

I believe you and am not a hater because you love the C's.

Go Lakers!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

405 guy needs to update his picture

Horrible road, by the way!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]405 guy needs to update his picture Horrible road, by the way!

hater. he is going to win her back and win the mvp!

go lakers!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : I believe you and am not a hater because you love the C's. Go Lakers!
    Posted by Onthe405[/QUOTE]

I respect that. I think it is so immature to see fans spew haterd towards other human beings over a game. I am a die hard Celtic fan and always have been, but at the same time, I have much respect for the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers are now the NBA premier franchise and win on a consistent basis. My Celtics do not and that is a fact that many Celtic fans have a tough time swallowing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : hater. he is going to win her back and win the mvp! go lakers!

Hater - this is a Celtics forum, and none of us like Bryant!!!  He's won his last MVP,  and his last ring!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

This board can be very, very entertaining. On several fronts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : I respect that. I think it is so immature to see fans spew haterd towards other human beings over a game. I am a die hard Celtic fan and always have been, but at the same time, I have much respect for the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers are now the NBA premier franchise and win on a consistent basis. My Celtics do not and that is a fact that many Celtic fans have a tough time swallowing.

gotta respect the fact that you were in celtic pride too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]This board can be very, very entertaining. On several fronts.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

i don't think its funny that our lakeshow is under constant attack!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : gotta respect the fact that you were in celtic pride too.

Yeah, it was back in the year 1995 when I and a few friends of mine stood outside the Garden and waited in line to get in. We got to see Dan Aykroyd which was very cool.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : i don't think its funny that our lakeshow is under constant attack!

Again, this is a Celtics forum, and your team is really not very good this year.

I'm sure there are plenty of websites you can go to and have a love-fest with your team - perhaps try the 134 instead of the 405!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : i don't think its funny that our lakeshow is under constant attack!

One questions.  Are the balloons still hanging in the old Forum?

As Always,

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Enjoy your celebration, Fierce."

Umm I don't think he was celebrating as much as lashing back at those Laker trolls in this forum who have done a bunch of "Bynum is as good as Howard" posts around here. 

Clearly Bynum is not as good as Howard because of his durability issues.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" i don't think its funny that our lakeshow is under constant attack!"

Umm then don't hang out here. We'll all be the better for your absence.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]" i don't think its funny that our lakeshow is under constant attack!" Umm then don't hang out here. We'll all be the better for your absence.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Noticed you updated your troll list - well done!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Again, this is a Celtics forum, and your team is really not very good this year. I'm sure there are plenty of websites you can go to and have a love-fest with your team - perhaps try the 134 instead of the 405!!

Oh please little boy!  That quote that I bolded above is to remind you Lakers beat the Celtics TWICE this year!!  I'm sure that you forgot to tell your study hall students that!  lolololol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another April Injury for Bynum : Oh please little boy!  That quote that I bolded above is to remind you Lakers beat the Celtics TWICE this year!!  I'm sure that you forgot to tell your study hall students that!  lolololol
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

You tell em' Kobedaman. And that makes it 153-123 in favor of the Celtics lifetime. Lets see what the Celtic fanboys have to say to dat! Crickets I bet.

Go Lakers!!