Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away...

In Response to Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away...:
    In Response to Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... : Thanks VERY much for jinxing my Canucks with your hate dude.
    Posted by RUWorthy

You're a Lakers fand AND a Canucks fan? That's an odd combo. How did that happen?

The Kings have had some decent teams and exciting players over the years including the greatest player who ever lived.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Did the bottle of Scotch got stuck in the mouth of the fake avenger?
    Posted by 21st

Maybe his parents came home, found him drinking their scotch, grounded him and took away his cell phone and pc. No drinking on school nights.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... : You're a Lakers fand AND a Canucks fan? That's an odd combo. How did that happen? The Kings have had some decent teams and exciting players over the years including the greatest player who ever lived.
    Posted by df2

Grew up in Vancouver so I was following the Canucks from a very early age. Went to a lot of home games, also saw the NHL All Star Game in '98. Followed hockey more than Basketball due to the coverage the game got in Vancouver. Plus the Canadian side of my family are such passionate fans of Hockey and The Canucks.

Lakers because I watched way too many old videos with my Dad. For whatever reason I took a shine to the two guys who wore the goggles. Also loved Magic Johnson. My younger sister and I both became Lakers Girls to our father and brothers disgust.

The Great One. Wayne is one of a kind and a great Canadian. Those Oilers teams of his during the Dynasty must have been great to watch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In Response to Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away...:
    One of my great joys in life is seeing Boston get tantalyzingly close to a title of any kind and see it wither away at the last moment. Tonight I will be enjoying my Scotch as I celebrate another Boston game 7 finals loss 2 years in a row. Hey, after tonight, you call all say you got back-to-backs. We can call it a rebeat. MUHOOHAHAHAHAHA! TONIGHT YOU GONNA GET CANUCKED
    Posted by lakersavenger

Hey Mr Pathetic I guess you can get sloppy drunk (with your cheap scotch) now...still waitin on the Bruins collaspe. First the only viable team you have gets swept and now your mouth write checks that your butt can't cash. Do what all alcoholics do....go sit in the corner and cry over your misery.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Haven't seen any response from you today...
    hmmmm??? Hiding in your hole...troll ???

FROM A LAKER FAN(troll)...LAKERAVENGER & OBVIOUSLY AN AGAINST ALL BOSTON TEAMS:

Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away...

posted at 6/15/2011 11:24 AM EDT

One of my great joys in life is seeing Boston get tantalyzingly close to a title of any kind and see it wither away at the last moment. Tonight I will be enjoying my Scotch as I celebrate another Boston game 7 finals loss 2 years in a row. Hey, after tonight, you call all say you got back-to-backs. We can call it a rebeat.

MUHOOHAHAHAHAHA!

TONIGHT YOU GONNA GET CANUCKED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, Ok it's not a HAT TRICK in Hockey but for me a personal hat trick.

1. Bruins lost 3 games in Vancouver by 1-0, 3-2 & 1-0 or 5-2.  We won 3 in Boston 8-1, 4-1 and 5-2 or 17-4.  So totals in 6 games were 19-9 and yet we were 3-3.  So tonight going into Vancouver was sort of like RED SOX going into Tampa Bay & we won 4-0 so for 7 games it was 23-9. And the Canucks were favored.

2. Red Sox had lost all previous games to Tampa Bay this year and our record against them in past couple of years hasn't been good either. We win 9 in a row including a sweep of the Yankees(2nd this year) in NY & go into Tampa & lose last night 4-0. Beckett, however, pitches a complete game & misses a no hitter by a weak grounder & we win tonight.

3. Re:   "Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away.."
    Hopefully Laker trolls will be silenced for a while !!!

I live in SF(1st 21 yrs in New England so a Boston fan first) & we hate LA teams & when Boston plays them, 90% of the crowd in the Sports Bars root for Boston.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

Lakersavenger.........where are you?? did we RUIN one of your greatest joys in life?????? all talk before the game......now an awkward silence....hmmm.
    Posted by sday4x4

If you'd all take me off ignore you'd see that I've already addressed this useless sport that no one plays or watches. This pretty much is below the WNBA titles won by the L.A. Sparks. Watching the women play ball show that even they are more interesting and skillfull than the Wrestling Federation of Hockey, aka NHL, where the only reason they watch is for the fistfights, while the referrees just stand around until it's over. This is not a professional sport. More like a playground game of kickball.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

lakersavenger is such a tool Boston has 7 titles in under 10 years My Huskies also have 3 (mens) NCAA championships in 12 years His town has the 5 Laker titles since '00 and 'I guess" the Angel's in '02 to chest pump about hahaha BOSTON and NEW ENGLAND RULE SPORTS Red Sox and Patriots are on deck baby
    Posted by rameakap

That's why Boston is called "Title Town".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

lakersavenger is such a tool Boston has 7 titles in under 10 years My Huskies also have 3 (mens) NCAA championships in 12 years His town has the 5 Laker titles since '00 and 'I guess" the Angel's in '02 to chest pump about hahaha BOSTON and NEW ENGLAND RULE SPORTS Red Sox and Patriots are on deck baby
    Posted by rameakap

I hear you about the Huskies. My son goes to UConn and it was a great year for the Huskies especially the men's basketball team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

In Response to Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... : Grew up in Vancouver so I was following the Canucks from a very early age. Went to a lot of home games, also saw the NHL All Star Game in '98. Followed hockey more than Basketball due to the coverage the game got in Vancouver. Plus the Canadian side of my family are such passionate fans of Hockey and The Canucks. Lakers because I watched way too many old videos with my Dad. For whatever reason I took a shine to the two guys who wore the goggles. Also loved Magic Johnson. My younger sister and I both became Lakers Girls to our father and brothers disgust. The Great One. Wayne is one of a kind and a great Canadian. Those Oilers teams of his during the Dynasty must have been great to watch.
    Posted by RUWorthy

Yeah I should have figured that since Canada hasn't had an NBA team for very long.
    My issues with the Lakers start with Kobe. I detest violence against women.  I don't think it's natural. I compare it to being a child molester. Either you are or you aren't. Sane people don't just "snap" and molest a child. The same way sane people don't beat up their girlfriend, wife or children. The thing that really gets me with pro atletes is these cowards usually have about 100 lbs  and a foot or so on the women they are abusing.

Rape is, in my opinion, the most despicable crime one can commit against another human being. And maybe Kobe's victim/accuser is lying. And I wont deny that there are women out there that abuse the system. And they should never see the outside of a cell if anyone can prove they fabricated a rape charge. But I would rather live in a world where rape victims are given the benefit of doubt instead of being persecuted.

It wasn't that long ago a guy could beat his wife to within an inch of her life. The cops would show up, tell him to calm down and be about their merry way. So we're making progress. I guess. But we need to move out of the stone ages regarding violence against women. And that starts by giving rape victims the benifit of doubt.

So it's hard for me to respect the Lakers team as long as Kobe is on it. But I do respect the organization and what they've acomplished over the decades.

As for the Canucks- they aren't that far away. They just need some toughness. I can't beleive some of the things they let the Bruins get away with. It was a year ago the Bruins gagged a 3-0 lead and laid down for the Flyers. Now, they are the champs. So hang in there.

And Gretzky. I checked his stats because I couldn't remember if he was still good when he went to the Kings and the numbers were insane. Gretzky was before my time. I watched the Bruins back then  with Neely, Bourque an Moog. I knew who Gretzky was. Who didn't? But I was too young to appreciate his greatness.

If you want, you could probably download some of the old Oilers games. There are also lots of peope that sell older games on Ebay. Or at least there used to be. I've been able to find some old Lions games with Barry Sanders- my favorite non Boston athlete. There are also people that trade games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

In Response to Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... : Yeah I should have figured that since Canada hasn't had an NBA team for very long. My issues with the Lakers start with Kobe. I detest violence against women.  I don't think it's natural. I compare it to being a child molester. Either you are or you aren't. Sane people don't just "snap" and molest a child. The same way sane people don't beat up their girlfriend, wife or children. The thing that really gets me with pro atletes is these cowards usually have about 100 lbs  and a foot or so on the women they are abusing. Rape is, in my opinion, the most despicable crime one can commit against another human being. And maybe Kobe's victim/accuser is lying. And I wont deny that there are women out there that abuse the system. And they should never see the outside of a cell if anyone can prove they fabricated a rape charge. But I would rather live in a world where rape victims are given the benefit of doubt instead of being persecuted. It wasn't that long ago a guy could beat his wife to within an inch of her life. The cops would show up, tell him to calm down and be about their merry way. So we're making progress. I guess. But we need to move out of the stone ages regarding violence against women. And that starts by giving rape victims the benifit of doubt. So it's hard for me to respect the Lakers team as long as Kobe is on it. But I do respect the organization and what they've acomplished over the decades. As for the Canucks- they aren't that far away. They just need some toughness. I can't beleive some of the things they let the Bruins get away with. It was a year ago the Bruins gagged a 3-0 lead and laid down for the Flyers. Now, they are the champs. So hang in there. And Gretzky. I checked his stats because I couldn't remember if he was still good when he went to the Kings and the numbers were insane. Gretzky was before my time. I watched the Bruins back then  with Neely, Bourque an Moog. I knew who Gretzky was. Who didn't? But I was too young to appreciate his greatness. If you want, you could probably download some of the old Oilers games. There are also lots of peope that sell older games on Ebay. Or at least there used to be. I've been able to find some old Lions games with Barry Sanders- my favorite non Boston athlete. There are also people that trade games.    
    Posted by df2

I agree with you about the detestiblility of rape especially against children, and in those cases the perpetrators should be given very long sentences even on a first offense. However, Kobe may have been guilty, but you have to respect the decisions of the courts or juries, otherwise what's the point of having them in the first place. To continue to label him a rapist is unjust. He was convicted of nothing. If it had been a Celtic superstar who meant everything to your teams success would you feel the same and demand that he be traded? Or would you think, hey, he wasn't convicted of anything and should be given the benefit of the doubt? To think logically one must put away his partisanship toward his team or his rivals. Personally, I am not a great fan of Kobe for the same reason I am not an admirer of of have respect for Paul Pierce. I think they are both arrogant 'ssholes. But if the same thing happened to Pierce I would hope I could be fair to him as well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

still no response?
    Posted by sday4x4

Hello, Mcfly, is anybody home?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

avenger? more like scavenger!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

AWAY, SCAVENGER, AWAY! NO CRUMBS HERE!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

still no response?
    Posted by sday4x4

Mcfly? Hello! Is anybody home? If you read all the previous posts you'd see I've been here all along. Such imbeciles.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Look, it's the return of Nostradumbass!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

In Response to Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away...:
    One of my great joys in life is seeing Boston get tantalyzingly close to a title of any kind and see it wither away at the last moment. Tonight I will be enjoying my Scotch as I celebrate another Boston game 7 finals loss 2 years in a row. Hey, after tonight, you call all say you got back-to-backs. We can call it a rebeat. MUHOOHAHAHAHAHA! TONIGHT YOU GONNA GET CANUCKED
    Posted by lakersavenger

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    ....Someone fails, lol.

Boston is title town for a reason, Laker trolls just don't get it.
    Actually, trolls in general just don't get it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... : Mcfly? Hello! Is anybody home? If you read all the previous posts you'd see I've been here all along. Such imbeciles.
    Posted by lakersavenger

Imbeciles?  NO ONE will take you seriously again until you admit you were WRONG on the Bruins!!

We've been waiting, imbecile - where are you?  Are you the second coming of Jimmy Jack?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... : Imbeciles?  NO ONE will take you seriously again until you admit you were WRONG on the Bruins!! We've been waiting, imbecile - where are you?  Are you the second coming of Jimmy Jack?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Who cares about the Bruins? It's not even a sport. The Los Angeles Sparks are more legitimate title winners than out of shape rednecks on skates slugging and hitting each other with sticks. It's more like wrestling or UFC fights.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... : It's not the Bruins, it's your WRONG PREDICTION.  So tell us about another Boston Game 7 collapse just hours away, what happened? 
    Posted by Fiercest34

This isn't a hockey board! I'd rather talk about the Sparks multiple titles. That's a sport that requires real athletes. Lisa Leslie is the all time greatest.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... : This isn't a hockey board! I'd rather talk about the Sparks multiple titles. That's a sport that requires real athletes. Lisa Leslie is the all time greatest.
    Posted by lakersavenger

HAHA!!! your bringing the WNBA into this???

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... : This isn't a hockey board! I'd rather talk about the Sparks multiple titles. That's a sport that requires real athletes. Lisa Leslie is the all time greatest.
    Posted by lakersavenger

It looks like he's willing to talk smack until he's dead wrong

but who would expect accountability from a troll?

Sparks? HAHAHHAAHAHAHAhA

Guess who got higher ratings this year than the NBA Finals?  THE BRUINS!

Stop pretending that anybody cares about women's basketball.  At least hockey is one of the four major sports here in America

Next thing you know you'll be spouting off about the Galaxy

Sections
Shortcuts