another celtics championship just around the corner,but must boost their interior offense and interior defense to get banner # 18!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

no freethrows,no interior defense=no championship.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

No rebounds no ring. Ask Clueless34 but maybe he already changed his mind. He changes his mind more than he changes his under cloth. Lakers were #2 in rebounds last season and now have DH12 who pulls down the most rebounds in the league at 14.5 rebs. a game that's 2.6 more than Bynum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

No rebounds no ring. Ask Clueless34 but maybe he already changed his mind. He changes his mind more than he changes his under cloth. Lakers were #2 in rebounds last season and now have DH12 who pulls down the most rebounds in the league at 14.5 rebs. a game that's 2.6 more than Bynum. Celtics were #30 (dead last) in rebounding.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

lakers still lost last year, or have you been asleep.  And this WAS about the Celtics until you  came along!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Weren't you posting anymore because of the kids????? Who can believe you????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Weren't you turning over a new leaf?  Who can believe anything you write anymore?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

When have I mentioned you on any of my posts???? I only do when you attack me for giving Clueless34 what nobody here dares to give him, a taste of his own medicine. If you are afraid of him I have no problem. I am NOT. If you want to attack me for that good for you. I dance to any music that is being played. ;-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

this is true about the celtics ,but what is also true is the lakers give up 100 points per game.very,very bad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

this is true about the celtics ,but what is also true is the lakers give up 100 points per game.very,very bad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

were just about there,sully looks good in the low post.sullys been very consistant scoring down low now we need one more low post scorer to help him out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Well injuries was far and away the main reason we never got a 2nd title in the big 3 era

But rebounds was a distant 2nd... glad we are getting in the high 40's so far

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Well injuries was far and away the main reason we never got a 2nd title in the big 3 era

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

They will average more rebounds per game this year than in years past.  I like Rondo taking more shots.  it will open up the middle a little more for some scoring in the paint.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

well my concern is the knicks scored 44 points in the paint while the celtics scored 30 ten of which came from sully.i would like to see the celtics acquire another  big that can at least be a 10rb-10p

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bigbostonceltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

well my concern is the knicks scored 44 points in the paint while the celtics scored 30 ten of which came from sully.i would like to see the celtics acquire another  big that can at least be a 10rb-10p

[/QUOTE]

Celts lost their chance to get a big man like that when they signed KG 10m per year.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly

Sections
Shortcuts