Another crazy idea - gotten from all of our crazy ideas put together!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Another crazy idea - gotten from all of our crazy ideas put together!

We tell PP we will trade him

KG retires

Trade KG's contract and our pick to ATL for Horford and their two first round picks (they will sign Howard and Paul in this scenario)

Trade PP, Bradley and ATL two picks to the Pelicans for Eric Gordon and the #6 pick.....where we select Alex Len.

Now, for my own twist - what team out there has no picks at all this year, yet has a player they want to get rid of??????

Answer in 10 mins with my swap of "bad" contracts!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Another crazy idea - gotten from all of our crazy ideas put together!

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

KG retires

Trade KG's contract and our pick to ATL for Horford and their two first round picks (they will sign Howard and Paul in this scenario)

Trade PP, Bradley and ATL two picks to the Pelicans for Eric Gordon and the #6 pick.....where we select Alex Len.

Now, for my own twist - what team out there has no picks at all this year, yet has a player they want to get rid of??????

I would love to know the bad contract but don't believe Howard and Paul will end up in ATL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

KG retires

I would love to know the bad contract but don't believe Howard and Paul will end up in ATL.

I really don't, either..........but the trade would be Bass and Lee to TOR for Bargnani.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

There is no way Atlanta makes that trade Red, if they need to move Horford for the cap space they can find a team like the Cavs, Mavs or Kings who would likely give a lotto pick (or in the Cavs case pick 19 and 31) for Horford.

Then they have 3-4 picks that will all cost less than 4 million, they have enough space to sign Paul, Howard and Smith AND fill their frontcourt

Still far more realistic they trade Rondo for Horford or Rondo and Bass for Horford and Lou Williams if CP3 stays in LA.

All the rumors now say Dallas and Hou are in on Howard but he's not even considering the Hawks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

There is no way Atlanta makes that trade Red, if they need to move Horford for the cap space they can find a team like the Cavs, Mavs or Kings who would likely give a lotto pick (or in the Cavs case pick 19 and 31) for Horford.

Then they have 3-4 picks that will all cost less than 4 million, they have enough space to sign Paul, Howard and Smith AND fill their frontcourt

Still far more realistic they trade Rondo for Horford or Rondo and Bass for Horford and Lou Williams if CP3 stays in LA.

All the rumors now say Dallas and Hou are in on Howard but he's not even considering the Hawks

I wouldn't be surprised if Howard ends up playing for Dallas or Houston.  I don't believe he will resign with LA. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I know none of this would happen, just trying to move up in the draft.  I said weeks ago trade Rondo for Horford, but no one was buying it.  And, while we're on the subject, can we trade Rondo to DAL, maybe for Kaman and the #13 pick?  (DAL has said they want to get rid of the pick, and Rondo would be good with DH).  Then, package the 13 and 16 to move up to maybe 9?  Then take Len.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I know none of this would happen, just trying to move up in the draft.  I said weeks ago trade Rondo for Horford, but no one was buying it.  And, while we're on the subject, can we trade Rondo to DAL, maybe for Kaman and the #13 pick?  (DAL has said they want to get rid of the pick, and Rondo would be good with DH).  Then, package the 13 and 16 to move up to maybe 9?  Then take Len.

My idea right at the time of the injury was Rondo for Horford.

Around the deadline I proposed Rondo for Marion, Vince Carter, Darren Collison and Dallas draft pick. That move saves Dallas 500k (Collison's cash being the qualifying offer Dallas can pass on anyhow).

Dallas would then have Rondo and Dirk to use to entice Dwight for the max... they'd prob have enough cash left over to pay Mayo a little over the MLE. Rondo-Mayo-Dirk-Dwight is a nice foursome but they'd have NOTHING beyond that.

Josh Smith and Dwight can always get together and accept 4/58 (Dwight) and 4/42 (Smith) and play with Rondo and Dirk. Or take 1 year deals and see what kind of paycut Dirk takes next year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Kaman would have to be in a sign and trade.

Dallas wouldn't have the money to sign Dwight if they signed and traded Kaman, pick #13 and Collison for Rondo.

That is an interesting package for him though