Another Finals Appearance For Duncan

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Re: Another Finals Appearance For Duncan

Because your thread makes no sense. We all know Duncan is the best PF ever, but KG made us relevant again, he deferred to Pierce in 2008 because he's all about team basketball. The difference between KG and Duncan is small. The biggest differences are the supporting casts and the floor generals.

If KG didn't go down in 09 we could have gone to 3 straight Finals and would have won at least 2 rings.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Seriously, Karl, the first thing you did this morning was attack me.

Are you really that miserable that the first thing you do in the morning is bash Doc Rivers or Fierce?

Ugh!

Changing the subject fierce? Awwww poor wuddle boy, are your feewins hurt?

Dont worry, I think im finished slappin you all over the place... I got you all wound up, now Ill watch you react and over compensate, misquote, lie and embellish until you feel youve flooded the thread enough with anti-Karl drivel to satisfy your massively fragile ego which I so enjoy watching meltdown

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:

Because your thread makes no sense. We all know Duncan is the best PF ever, but KG made us relevant again, he deferred to Pierce in 2008 because he's all about team basketball. The difference between KG and Duncan is small. The biggest differences are the supporting casts and the floor generals.

If KG didn't go down in 09 we could have gone to 3 straight Finals and would have won at least 2 rings.

srin, wasting your time. fierces entire purpose here is to get a response from you so he can respond 10 fold and have something to do with his day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

I agree that KG is a great player, a HOFer, and his #5 should be retired. But if you insist he's on the same level as Duncan and Bird, I would disagree and would continue to show proof that KG is one level below Duncan and Bird.

KG is on the same level with McHale, Parish, Barkley, and Malone.

yep.

and there is nothing wrong with that.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

In response to srinivasa's comment:

srin, wasting your time. fierces entire purpose here is to get a response from you so he can respond 10 fold and have something to do with his day.

I know, it's useless, he's got more twists than a barrel of pretzels.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

some people bash Rivers and some bash KG.  Is one OK and the other not?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Geez I thought this was a free country.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Geez I thought this was a free country.

Yes, it's a free country. 

Let's put it this way, how many Celtic fans do you know that the first thing they do in the morning is go to BDC and bash Doc Rivers, including Sundays?

All I'm saying is it's not normal when the first thing you do in the morning is bash Doc Rivers.

Its also not normal to post on a sports site 24 hours a day,  but each to their own.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

NESN article....says that if Duncan wins his fifth ring he should be considered as the greatest player of his era...I'd have to agree....a winner with class....doesn't need the spotlight to be upon him either....reminds me of the old Celtics....

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

NESN article....says that if Duncan wins his fifth ring he should be considered as the greatest player of his era...I'd have to agree....a winner with class....doesn't need the spotlight to be upon him either....reminds me of the old Celtics....

I really hope that he does win another championship.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Kudos to Greg Popovich for putting together such a deep team. He brought in free agents that contribute, and took the time to develop his rookies. While Duncan and Ginobli may be a shadows of what they used to be Pop has surrounded them with younger players with talent. Unlike Danny Ainge who let it be known that all of his players were expendable, Pop let his players know that they were indispensable to the organization. Reaching the Finals with aged superstars in the twilight of their careers is Pop's reward for a thing that Danny Ainge is unfamiliar with: loyalty.

Sections
Shortcuts