Another Lucky Win by the C's?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Another Lucky Win by the C's?

Easy, I am a Celtic fan. But I am pretty certain that was another lucky win. Wow. The Nicks almost win down 2 starters-Stoud and Billups and they still almost beat the C's. I know, a win is a win. But 2 lucky ones in a row. The C's have to get better across the board. It should be a very interesting game Friday night. Keep it going C's and B's.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Re: Another Lucky Win by the C's?

In Response to Another Lucky Win by the C's?:
    [QUOTE]Easy, I am a Celtic fan. But I am pretty certain that was another lucky win. Wow. The Nicks almost win down 2 starters-Stoud and Billups and they still almost beat the C's. I know, a win is a win. But 2 lucky ones in a row. The C's have to get better across the board. It should be a very interesting game Friday night. Keep it going C's and B's.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Two more lucky wins and this round will be over

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

They have to improve in order to get to the next round.  They won't continue to keep winning games unless they play better.  The bench still has to improve.  I just hope this will happen. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

yeah,we can say that but they do their best to win....it's playoff time & its all about 18....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

A win is a win. There is no lucky or unlucky win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

win by 1 or win by 21...ill take it

Sections
Shortcuts