another SNEAKY win to keep the streak alive, but i am not IMPRESSED by this HEAT!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: another SNEAKY win to keep the streak alive, but i am not IMPRESSED by this HEAT!

You're serious?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: another SNEAKY win to keep the streak alive, but i am not IMPRESSED by this HEAT!

I like your attitude (that the Celts can beat the Heat), it's farfetched but not impossible. 

However to not be impressed by what the Heat are doing right now, night in and night out, reveals you to be a homer not a contrarian.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I like your attitude (that the Celts can beat the Heat), it's farfetched but not impossible. 

However to not be impressed by what the Heat are doing right now, night in and night out, reveals you to be a homer not a contrarian.

commy is a contrarian, i'm just a lover.. get it now? spurs have no shot at a ring.. NONE! they are the pats of the nba as is.. nice reg season stats but with passion and tude of the playoffs will channel their inner lovelace. denver vs the celtics will be my  finals prediction for now!

Hahahahahahaha

The continued 'claim' that you are not the same person is so pathetic that it truly reveals the deep mental illness Commie AND 'the lover' share as you are both pathetic attention wh0re's

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

heat CAME down from 27 down, cavs would not quit and came back to close it out 9-1 and had late shot to win it as we also did but like us, missed.... miami has serious unfixable flaws.. everyone attacks them at will.. few team also have a kg that can stop bron and wade from attacking the hoop in the half court or a AB to keep the guards out of the lane. playoffs is all about the half court.. miami has some serious issues. jeff green, pp, jg and jt will be the difference makers!

I'm impressed.  The Heat is a team that is hitting on most of its cylinders and winning.  That fact alone is making want to kick my TV set everytime ESPN plays its "I love the Heat THIS MUCH" video admiration presentation ALL the time.  The Celts can't screw around for 3 quarters and win every game they play in the 4th quarter, but the freakin Heat can.  I hate them with a passion....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Actually I'm impressed by the heat. Their wins look really easy even with Wade out and Bosh being soft like sh.t (< 6 boards over the winning streak). But I can't believe they keep shooting at this high percentage from three land. That streak has to end sometime, it is just surreal.

On the other hand:

James leaving the game 1 (!) board shy of a dribble double with > 3 minutes to play. Wow, now it becomes clear why Rondo and not James is having more dribble doubles over the last year. Honestly, my respect for James increased this season.  I still hope they run against the (shooting) wall in the postseason.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Richard1965's comment:

heat CAME down from 27 down, cavs would not quit and came back to close it out 9-1 and had late shot to win it as we also did but like us, missed.... miami has serious unfixable flaws.. everyone attacks them at will.. few team also have a kg that can stop bron and wade from attacking the hoop in the half court or a AB to keep the guards out of the lane. playoffs is all about the half court.. miami has some serious issues. jeff green, pp, jg and jt will be the difference makers!

I'm impressed.  The Heat is a team that is hitting on most of its cylinders and winning.  That fact alone is making want to kick my TV set everytime ESPN plays its "I love the Heat THIS MUCH" video admiration presentation ALL the time.  The Celts can't screw around for 3 quarters and win every game they play in the 4th quarter, but the freakin Heat can.  I hate them with a passion....

Agree.  Everyday we have to hear about the current Heat winning streak on ESPN.  They even televised the game against Orlando last night.  I really dislike Miami and definitely don't need to see Miami on the news every few hours.  This is one of the reasons that I wanted the Celtics to win the game against Miami.  I am still hoping that Miami loses one of their games this week. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to Richard1965's comment:

Agree.  Everyday we have to hear about the current Heat winning streak on ESPN.  They even televised the game against Orlando last night.  I really dislike Miami and definitely don't need to see Miami on the news every few hours.  This is one of the reasons that I wanted the Celtics to win the game against Miami.  I am still hoping that Miami loses one of their games this week. 

I think this streak will take a tremendous toll on the Heat.  It could set them up for a defeat in the playoffs.  Nobody knows what is really going to happen, but consider the 2007 Patriots.  And they had a better coach and ran out of gas.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Hi Tommy. The final push is going great. isn't it? 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

The Heat is a phenomenal team. I don't see anyone beating them. Oddly enough, I think the Celtics have the best chance of giving them trouble.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.