Another stupid trade idea.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

Another stupid trade idea.

Rondo and Wallace for Monroe and Jennings. 

I know fierce doesn't think much of Monroe, but I think he can be a top 3 center with time and the right coach.  Atlanta wants to dump Jennings,  who gets 24 over the next 3 yrs, so they might take back the godawful Wallace, especially with how thin they are at the 3, assuming smith goes back to the 4, his natural position.  And because of his friendship with Smith, I can see Rondo agreeing to this.  It gives us...

C- Monroe, Fav. KO, JJ

PF-  Sully, KO, Bass

SF- Green, Pick 17 (Anderson, Early?)

A 3 guard rotation of Bradley, at 6-7 mil a yr, Jennings, and pick 6 (Smart).  Bayless and pressey for depth.

If you got Monroe at say 17 per, your salary for next yr is about 64, assuming bayless gets 3.  You could add a vet, maybe pierce, whatever.  If there was any way to dump bass or jj, I would be ok with that.  I think this would be an interesting team, it doesn't break the bank and we don't give away any picks.  I am sure it wont happen, but what do you think?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KamikazeKnight00. Show KamikazeKnight00's posts

Re: Another stupid trade idea.

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who cares what fungus thinks of Monroe ... Danny makes the calls not some wannabee poster who favors building via the draft over the next 5 years.

[/QUOTE]

*Throws up*

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts