Another trade RUMOR for you

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Another trade RUMOR for you

Heard this on the news tonight

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/02/21/lakers-tradefree-agent-rumors/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Re: Another trade RUMOR for you

It's Southern California, where the smog has turned people into zombies who cannot tell fantasy from reality. From this it appears the Lakers will stockpile every player in the league.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Hey, it's fine with me...if the Lakers want to go from three all star 7 footers to one....I say go for it...!!!!!!  ....they already got rid of Odom....Bynum and Gasol next..?  ...Hell, yeah....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Gasol for Barea and Beasley, even a laker hater knows that would be insanity.  Howard may not be on board either.  Wow the lakers are desperate.  They essentially cleared their big front line of Odom, Bynum and Gasol for Howard. It of course cannot be true.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Yeah everyone with intelligence knows that removing Gasol/Bynum and replacing them with Howard is a step back

Kobe will HATE Beasley... who they think might be like Odom but will just be a black hole w/ zero bball IQ

The best trade for LA is Gasol leaving for a small downgrade at PF but a major upgrade at PG.

Bynum is practically as good as Howard.

Great move for Orlando tho.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

No way that goes through - MINN is giving up it's whole team for a guy who will play......what CENTER??  (listening Majic)  So this will be the second time in his career, PF Gasol will be traded for and asked to play Center?

Also, I just don't think Otis has the stones to pull this off.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Another trade RUMOR for you:
    Heard this on the news tonight http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/02/21/lakers-tradefree-agent-rumors/
    Posted by dirty52

That was dated on the 21st.  Is there anyone that the Fakers are't interested in? Hope they sign Iverson, Arenas, and Paul Wesphal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another trade RUMOR for you:
    In Response to Re: Another trade RUMOR for you : Of course you would A-- Hole and I hope the C's resign Allen and The Big Ticket to 3 year deals worth $30 million each, resigns JON for another two year deal. Then, I hope DA fires Doc for failure to get it done and lures Pitino away from Louisville to sign a five year deal which would all but cement the C's in the cellar for the next five years.  Happy New Year!
    Posted by kobedaman

Some things never change.  kobeismrnba doesn't like a thread, so he starts with the name-calling.  Way to go, son!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Re: Another trade RUMOR for you : Of course you would A-- Hole and I hope the C's resign Allen and The Big Ticket to 3 year deals worth $30 million each, resigns JON for another two year deal. Then, I hope DA fires Doc for failure to get it done and lures Pitino away from Louisville to sign a five year deal which would all but cement the C's in the cellar for the next five years.  Happy New Year!
    Posted by kobedaman

Bitter much? Hey if you want more Laker pom-pom talk, then why don't you just head back to the kid's table at LATimes.com?!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Is anybody taking days old NBA trade rumors seriously from a Puerto Rican Newspaper?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Yeah everyone with intelligence knows that removing Gasol/Bynum and replacing them with Howard is a step back Kobe will HATE Beasley... who they think might be like Odom but will just be a black hole w/ zero bball IQ The best trade for LA is Gasol leaving for a small downgrade at PF but a major upgrade at PG. Bynum is practically as good as Howard. Great move for Orlando tho.
    Posted by rameakap

Bynum is not practically as good Howard.  Really you can't mean that. Orlando gets Bynum you actually think they come out whole. Bynum is not durable and has never been anything but a third or fourth option.  Any assessment of him as the man on another team is a wild card. That is why Orlando will never move Bynum for Howard. They know that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Another trade RUMOR for you :  Is there anyone that the Fakers are't interested in?
    Posted by OneOnOne

Rajon Rondo and any of the Ancient 3!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another trade RUMOR for you : Rajon Rondo and any of the Ancient 3!
    Posted by Elven 32

Rumor has it they ARE interested in Rondo, Tayshawn!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

In Response to Re: Another trade RUMOR for you : Rumor has it they ARE interested in Rondo, Tayshawn!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Buffoon, so are you going to call dirty52 a buffoon too, if the deal doesn't go through? Only a buffoon would attribute the blame to something who just reports what someone else writes. Know what uh mean, Buff? So now, like the buffoon that you are, will be waiting for March 1st to demonstrate your buffoonery by blaming me for no Howard trade. Now I can hardly wait to see a buffoon at work on March the 1st.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another trade RUMOR for you : Buffoon, so are you going to call dirty52 a buffoon too, if the deal doesn't go through? Only a buffoon would attribute the blame to something who just reports what someone else writes. Know what uh mean, Buff? So now, like the buffoon that you are, will be waiting for March 1st to demonstrate your buffoonery by blaming me for no Howard trade. Now I can hardly wait to see a buffoon at work on March the 1st.
    Posted by Lakerstroll

NOPE, I'm calling Elven 32 a buffoon....not dirty52.

Can't follow the thread - READ SLOWER!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Another trade RUMOR for you : Buff lol. Stop it your killing me.
    Posted by Elven 32

YOU'RE, son!!!  YOU'RE killing me!!
    Schooled again, null!!

Sections
Shortcuts