Anthony and Love could team if

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Anthony and Love could team if

They wanted to be in position in Boston to attract other free agents and make a run for a Championship.  Name a another good vet who has not won a championship  and might come to Boston for the chance.  Anything is possible----------

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Anthony and Love could team if

This has been discussed here countless times in recent weeks and completely unrealistic

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

This has been discussed here countless times in recent weeks and completely unrealistic

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Not from the point that they do not have a ring like KG, Paul, and Ray.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:

They wanted to be in position in Boston to attract other free agents and make a run for a Championship.  Name a another good vet who has not won a championship  and might come to Boston for the chance.  Anything is possible----------

I like your positive attitude despite the 2 following posters saying it has been discussed and is not realistic. It didn't seen realistic to get RA, KG to join PP either at the time so I am with you re: Dale Carnegie's power of positive thinking and maybe some California Dreaming too. I am not opposed to building via the draft as OKC & Golden State have done but I  am a Septuagenarian & might like to see #18 quicker than 3-4 years away. Ok, use both 1st round draft choices and maybe even 5 of the 10 we have coming up and try to get both Love and Carmelo. Also, try and get Asik. Keep, if possible, Sully & Oly, as backup PFs and can play Center too. Keep Rondo & A. Bradley...unload, if possible, Wallace, Bass & Green too if necessary. Keep Hump if possible & unload Pressey & Bayless too. Keep Johnson who can play G or F. We would contend next year with this starting team, Love, Carmelo, Asik, Rondo & Bradley.

OK...let me have it. If this is no way possible, tell me why ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

SFBostonfan,

Of course, it's possible. I'd go even farther: get Love and Asik this year and the next year go all-in to get Lebron - now you have instant 800 lb gorilla.

The main problem with those scenarios, besides the obvious, is who's on the bench, players 6-10?

AK

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to sinus007's comment:

SFBostonfan,

Of course, it's possible. I'd go even farther: get Love and Asik this year and the next year go all-in to get Lebron - now you have instant 800 lb gorilla.

The main problem with those scenarios, besides the obvious, is who's on the bench, players 6-10?

AK

Lebron is NOT coming to Boston...stop hittin' the pipe....

In fact, DA will not get Love, I'm not sure he's the answer, and Anthony will most likely go to LA or stay in NYC...

Just draft the best guys available and get on with the rebuild.

And DUMP RONDON'T...I have not heard one "star" say he wants to come here to play with Rondo...not one...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

SFBostonfan,

AK

In fact, DA will not get Love, I'm not sure he's the answer, and Anthony will most likely go to LA or stay in NYC...

And DUMP RONDON'T...I have not heard one "star" say he wants to come here to play with Rondo...not one...

Ahem.........Shaq Daddy did and he came.

One of the best ever.

Rondo = FA magnet.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

SFBostonfan,

AK

One of the best ever.

Rondo = FA magnet.

Pud

Yeah...lol...he's a magnet for old used up slugs with metal in their knees and with head plates!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

One of the best ever.

Rondo = FA magnet.

Pud

Yeah...lol...he's a magnet for old used up slugs with metal in their knees and with head plates!

High mileage Shaq and high maintenance Rondo teamed up and it was classic roundball.

Quite the duo.... and who could ever forget.

Like Batman and Robin.... the Skipper and Gilligan.... Dumb and Dumber..... Moby and the Dikk

Pud 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

One of the best ever.

Rondo = FA magnet.

Pud

• High mileage Shaq and high maintenance Rondo teamed up and it was classic roundball.

Quite the duo.... and who could ever forget.

Like Batman and Robin.... the Skipper and Gilligan.... Dumb and Dumber..... Moby and the Dikk

Pud 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Melo and Love need to talk.

• Sections
    Shortcuts