Anthony Parker?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Anthony Parker?

Wafer, Bradley and #1 for Parker works.

LOL! Boy we just don't have much to attract anyone for trades like Orlando does. We have to hope someone is in a giving mood.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Anthony Parker?

In Response to Anthony Parker?:
    Wafer, Bradley and #1 for Parker works. LOL! Boy we just don't have much to attract anyone for trades like Orlando does. We have to hope someone is in a giving mood.
    Posted by BiasLewis

You are unbelievable

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I like that never say die additude!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

In Response to Re: Anthony Parker?:
    In Response to Anthony Parker? : You are unbelievable
    Posted by OneOnOne

OneOnOne I'm still waiting to hear what you would do. Where are your suggestions.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

we dont NEED to attract anyone for trades like Orlando does. a lot of good their trades did. 20 losses and counting. lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Anthony Parker, Tony Allen, James Posey, Shane Battier, Jerry Stackhouse, Camby, etc, etc.  I think Bias' strategy is to suggest enough names that if Danny makes ANY more, Bias can say:  "See, I told you that was a guy we wanted"!  

Thanks goodness we only have to put up with this on the Posting Board and not as a real GM.

Danny Ainge - there are some folks who want your job but most of us have faith in you.   Just do what you think is right, Danny.  You've done well, not perfect, but pretty darn good so far.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

a backup talent thats getting better and better each game, future good player in this league and a 1st round pick for one 35 yr old role player. wow. you talk about depth but wen it comes down to it all you care about is the backup SF position.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm going to wait until the games are played and I'm going to call out those who think A MOVE is overreacting. OneOneOne, C4Life, P34 are on my list. I want to hear what you have to say when we're trying to play Wafer at SF.

I'm naming guys that are on teams probably not going any place and could be moved. I still don't hear many suggestions except "waiting on West, Shaq and QUis". That's just brilliant....FOOLS!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

With Marquis for a long period of time, the backup 3 position is an issue of concern. There's no harm in discussing ideas regarding this issue.
        I think that Ainge may do something soon to address the loss of Daniels. The paper says he will be out 1-2 months. A bruised spinal cord is a very atypical type of injury. Therefore I think there's a lot of guess work in regards to the predictions regarding how long he will be out. For now it looks like Wafer is the only person available by size and speed alone who can play the backup 3 position. Luke is too slow to play most 3's. K.G can play the taller 3's, but he's playing a lot already at the 4 and 5 spots. Delonte is a 1 and 2. Wafer has progressed thus far and he will get a big chance now, but I think at 6'5 that he's too small to cover some of the bigger 3's. I feel the same about Marquis who's 6'6 and 200 lbs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

With Marquis for a long period of time, the backup 3 position is an issue of concern. There's no harm in discussing ideas regarding this issue.     I think that Ainge may do something soon to address the loss of Daniels. The paper says he will be out 1-2 months. A bruised spinal cord is a very atypical type of injury. Therefore I think there's a lot of guess work in regards to the predictions regarding how long he will be out. For now it looks like Wafer is the only person available by size and speed alone who can play the backup 3 position. Luke is too slow to play most 3's. K.G can play the taller 3's, but he's playing a lot already at the 4 and 5 spots. Delonte is a 1 and 2. Wafer has progressed thus far and he will get a big chance now, but I think at 6'5 that he's too small to cover some of the bigger 3's. I feel the same about Marquis who's 6'6 and 200 lbs.
    Posted by mem17

I don't know what team some of these other guys are looking at because it's not the C's. Sure they have to play Wafer tonight because the injury happened yesterday. I doubt very seriously that we can get by LA and Miami this week not doing something. It may not pay dividends immediately because it takes time to learn the system. Posey is a guy who can step right in and gain Doc's trust from day one. It's hard to gain trust with Doc so finding a familiar face would help the transition. Is Posey the best option probably not if Quis were only out 2 weeks. Is Posey the best fit in a pinch for an extended period of time, by far yes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I'm sure everyone will agree that a FOOL is someone who thinks Argentina is in Europe.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Sign Candace Parker instead and you don't have to give up anyone on the roster.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

I'm going to wait until the games are played and I'm going to call out those who think A MOVE is overreacting. OneOneOne, C4Life, P34 are on my list. I want to hear what you have to say when we're trying to play Wafer at SF. I'm naming guys that are on teams probably not going any place and could be moved. I still don't hear many suggestions except "waiting on West, Shaq and QUis". That's just brilliant....FOOLS!!
    Posted by BiasLewis

The only reason why you don't hear many suggestions is because we all believe the team is not broken, and if it's not broken, while fix it.

Time Will Only Tell

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

The team isn't broken but will be broken down without a few moves.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

The team isn't broken but will be broken down without a few moves.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Bias, whenever the team is broken, believe me, I will be the first person shouting for a trade, trust me.

Time Will Only Tell

Sections
Shortcuts