any doubt the vote is 29-0 to oust STERLING? who will dare abstain or vote negative?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Re: any doubt the vote is 29-0 to oust STERLING? who will dare abstain or vote negative?

In response to aciemvp's comment:

In response to ktronic's comment:

In response to aciemvp's comment:

Aciimvp, Jay Z no longer owns part of any NBA team and hasn't for over a year now.

last i heard he was a co-owner in brooklyn.  even if he is no longer co-owner in brooklyn, he is parading around his front row seats with the platter sized logo of this racist group on- how can that be acceptable?  it's not muslim pride group either, it's straight up black supremist, farrakhan styleee.....  how can it be acceptable for carmelo anthony to wear around the same thing?  it's no secret the group's motto- blacks are the salt of the earth and whites are devils.  research it a little bit.  i provided one article from a NY newspaper about it.

And...omg. The New York Post? Those conveyors of truth and justice? LOL give me a break!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: any doubt the vote is 29-0 to oust STERLING? who will dare abstain or vote negative?

In response to 37stories' comment:

Acie, I get what you are saying completely. We all say things in private and in no way is some guy saying " I dont want you posting photos of you with black guys" in a private conversation worthy of the s..tstorm that it caused.

Please, what he said in private is only the tip of the ice berg and is minor as compared to what he practiced, how he was sued by the Justice Dept for housing discrimination and how he treated "look at the smooth black skin on my basketball player over there")and paid his employees. This man broke the law. So even if these tapes were never revealed he still is what he is. These tapes just exposed him to a larger segment of the population who now are aware of just how terrible he is. The (his) S---t storms been going on for many years. Now you know.

Right. So I wish he went down for all of the things you just mentioned. Not him saying' I don't want you posting photos of yourself with black guys" on the phone.

I already knew. You're picking the wrong guy to get sanctimonious with.

I personally don't care what anyone says about anyone if a private conversation. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

Acie, I get what you are saying completely. We all say things in private and in no way is some guy saying " I dont want you posting photos of you with black guys" in a private conversation worthy of the s..tstorm that it caused.

Please, what he said in private is only the tip of the ice berg and is minor as compared to what he practiced, how he was sued by the Justice Dept for housing discrimination and how he treated "look at the smooth black skin on my basketball player over there")and paid his employees. This man broke the law. So even if these tapes were never revealed he still is what he is. These tapes just exposed him to a larger segment of the population who now are aware of just how terrible he is. The (his) S---t storms been going on for many years. Now you know.

you're not very good at timelines.  "this man" "broke the law" in his housing practices YEARS AGO- was convicted of overt racism!!!  so the nba, who VERY LIKELY HAD THEIR PALMS GREASED BY STERLING THE SAME AS THE NAACP, then waits around 3 or 4 years for this private conversation to be made public and then he suddenly just "has to go"............???  it doesn't make any sense.  it doesn't pass any smell test.  the recording in and of itself is likely NOT legal and NOT admissible in a court of law.  this is bonehead adam silver pandering to black people.  that's all.

and WHY NOT, because when it comes to the NBA and blacks, there's been SUCH maltreatment over the years.............

Let’s look at some statistics to “back up” $harpton’s claim of “racism:”

Blacks = 12.6 % of population Whites: 72.4%

Blacks = 28.1% in poverty Whites: 9.9%

Blacks = 39.6% of prison population Whites: <25%

Blacks = 38% of the people on welfare Whites: 39%

Blacks = 78% of NBA players Whites: 17%

so let's see, that's 12.6% of the population is 78% of the players in the NBA.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Careful the tape recorders are rolling during your private moments when you are not thinking about what is politically correct.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Truth is if a Black owner said the same thing, would be no big deal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:

Careful the tape recorders are rolling during your private moments when you are not thinking about what is politically correct.

And for  47% Mitt, when he is fundraising in private and believes he can speak candidly to his well-heeled racist audience w/o fear that peasants are listening in.

WRONG! The walls have ears!

You can think it but if you say it, Mitt, then you have to own it.

Just like DS.

Pud

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

No longer an issue worth discussing...NEXT!!!

Sections
Shortcuts