anyone else believes MELO is done for in NY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

anyone else believes MELO is done for in NY?

methinks philly is going to sabotage and undercut him. like u can come back but the max is 30m for 2 yeas at 15m annually. melo will feel insulted and head west. netsies cant buy in so no harm no foul. steve kerr is walkin thru those doors for the triangle. melo is fool's gold, y bother if ur phil? for th efirst time, he can reload from scratch. c ya melo and woody!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Re: anyone else believes MELO is done for in NY?

Well that's certainly one way he can cut salary. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

didn't you start a thread about Melo as a Celtic not too long ago?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

didn't you start a thread about Melo as a Celtic not too long ago?

[/QUOTE]

Commy....stay away from the "BROWN ACID" man!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I would think that the addition of Phil Jackson would encourage Melo to stay in NY. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

MElo is staying in NY. answer: Phil Jackson

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

I think Phil was brought in for the reason of keeping Melo in NY, and building a championship around him. Not so Phil can turn around and weed him out. That's what I got out of the hiring.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Commy....stay away from the "BROWN ACID" man!"

Type first think later I always say...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

after watching last night's game, methinks some of you jabros may actually be right on this. i may have to stand corrected. if phil really wants melo and isnt just blowin smoke (as he did back in the day for real)... melo would b a fool to leave. he's as close to mj and old kobe minus the 48 minute d thing. phil can tap into his pride to b a mega non-doughboy workout freak and play d while focusing on o as he did last night. poor woody.. had guys like chandler hadnt been injured and AWOL for most of the year, no doubt knickies are in first of the division and has job security.

no coincidence, phil or no phil, they are on a 7 game win streak with everyone available, no offcourt drama and just playin basketball. its the same scheme from last year. wood didnt become dumber after a year. i say if they get the 8th seed, they can torch the fake pacies. get the heat and they will get cold in a heartbeat.. bron can take out melo out of a series in a heartbeat...

lastly, phil is a tough guy to trust completely. he goes home to jennie the laker OWNER.. y is this not a bigger story? imagine phil in bawston and no1 yapping about that? u dont think when she's doing that special french technique that he likes, he aint prone to shouting out some team secrets in a bad game of trust?