Anyone else have sort of a hollow feeling after the Nets and Bruins losses?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Anyone else have sort of a hollow feeling after the Nets and Bruins losses?

I really am feeling a let down after our former Celts got ramrodded by the league and our Bruins not getting it done in Hab town. I can't even make myself watch the other NBA teams battle it out tonight.. I might watch a movie, cycling, soccer or something. Maybe the finals later if the heat aren't in it except to see them get beat.  YES!!!!

COME on Draft!!

Come on summer league!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Anyone else have sort of a hollow feeling after the Nets and Bruins losses?

Agree.  Very disappointing night for the Bruins and Nets.  Montreal was a bad matchup for the Bruins and I am not surprised that they lost.  Their lack of additions to the team at the trade deadline really hurt them in the playoffs.  They are going to have to make changes for the upcoming season, even if it means trading some of their current players.  I wouldn't be surprised if KG retires sometime soon.  The Nets could have an even better team next season with the right additions to their team.  The owner doesn't mind spending money and I believe he will do whatever it takes to remain competitive. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: Anyone else have sort of a hollow feeling after the Nets and Bruins losses?

Well that's what happens in sports.  Fans of all but the last team standing feel that way every season.  It'll pass.  Instead, think of how lucky we are that at least one of our major teams is a contender every year, and count the championships Boston has won over the last 11 years.  These have indeed been fortunate times for this city.

Sections
Shortcuts