Anyone Else Notice How Peaceful and Civil the Board has Been The Last Couple Days?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Anyone Else Notice How Peaceful and Civil the Board has Been The Last Couple Days?

and we're about talking basketball.  without the personal baiting and HAHAHA nonsense.

I hope it continues and the productive posters that were driven away by the immaturity return. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Anyone Else Notice How Peaceful and Civil the Board has Been The Last Couple Days?

In response to Eldunker's comment:

and we're about talking basketball.  without the personal baiting and HAHAHA nonsense.

I hope it continues and the productive posters that were driven away by the immaturity return. 

We will be fortunate if a few FFF threads are left alone so that grown up conversation can take place... at least there... and perhaps spread a bit.

The baiting and other nonsense will return in a moment's notice once the toddlers get bored and want to show out. 

Pud

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Anyone Else Notice How Peaceful and Civil the Board has Been The Last Couple Days?

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

[QUOTE]

We will be fortunate if a few FFF threads are left alone so that grown up conversation can take place... at least there... and perhaps spread a bit.

The baiting and other nonsense will return in a moment's notice once the toddlers get bored and want to show out. 

Pud

[/QUOTE]

By grown up conversation are you talking about posting pictures of naked teenage boys with jock straps on thier face?

cuz that's what you do Mrs. Creeper.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

By grown up conversation are you talking about posting pictures of naked teenage boys with jock straps on thier face?    cuz that's what you do Mrs. Creeper.

So much for the civility, maturity and productive basketball discussion... at least it lasted for a few hours.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

By grown up conversation are you talking about posting pictures of naked teenage boys with jock straps on thier face?    cuz that's what you do Mrs. Creeper.

So much for the civility, maturity and productive basketball discussion... at least it lasted for a few hours.

There will be many non-productive discussions and not only because of Fierce. Several posters here are trying too much to state their opinions about Rondo. At least we're not dealing with a laker troll.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fields4's comment:

[QUOTE]

There will be many non-productive discussions and not only because of Fierce. Several posters here are trying too much to state their opinions about Rondo. At least we're not dealing with a laker troll.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe if your hero Fierce didnt make so many threads about Rondo  or push every thread into that direction, that topic might calm down.

.. and dont compare a laker troll unfavorably to Fierce. They are a breath of fresh air next to that baiting, simpleminded fungus who's only interest is instigating trouble, baiting responses for attention or insulting peoples heritage, like he did to Che...

Ever wonder why so many regulars from the past arent here very much??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Plant the seeds and wait patiently for them to sprout.

All good things take time.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe if your hero Fierce didnt make so many threads about Rondo  or push every thread into that direction, that topic might calm down.

.. and dont compare a laker troll unfavorably to Fierce. They are a breath of fresh air next to that baiting, simpleminded fungus who's only interest is instigating trouble, baiting responses for attention or insulting peoples heritage, like he did to Che...

[/QUOTE]

I thought that Fierce was your hero, no? Laughing

And Karl, you always have a choice to ignore those threads, right?

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion but some things are getting old. Like "Rondo's garbage and isn't worthy of a sandwich in a trade", "We're rebuilding not tanking","The first thing in Karl's to-do list: bash Doc"  etc.

It is a preseason and everyone is bored here. That's why there so many irrelevant threads and zhyte throwing at each other Smile

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

And they're off......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Tell the total truth ElDunky...you wrote that to flush out the resident nutcases, right...it worked all too well...Pud was right...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

No trolls ussually means good Celtics talk.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]

Plant the seeds and wait patiently for them to sprout.

All good things take time.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

I LOVE the Chauncey Gardner, "Being There" reference!!  Great movie.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion but some things are getting old. Like "Rondo's garbage and isn't worthy of a sandwich in a trade", "We're rebuilding not tanking","The first thing in Karl's to-do list: bash Doc"  etc.

It is a preseason and everyone is bored here. That's why there so many irrelevant threads and zhyte throwing at each other Smile

[/QUOTE]

When you expres your opinion about a player. no matter how extreme or in jest, that IMO is completely acceptable (trading Rondo for a ham sandwich = humorous hyperbole).

But its totally UNNACCEPTABLE to attack, flame or bait the poster for expressing his/her opinion.  Attack the opinon if you disgree. 

We we can live by this code of conduct, this forum will be more civil, productive, informative...and entertaining.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

I think the last troll post was from GK, trying to pass himself as a Sam supporter (one of the original posters in this forum) so he can bash some present posters here. The idiotic part is that he was one of the Laker trolls that drove Sam out of this forum. What an Einstein.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

THE DUKE  ...speaking of the Lakers ,I see the latest projection has them 12th in the West....seems both of our teams' fans could be in for a long season....just as long as we develop the young talent I'm ok with it....at least we have a lot of younger players on our roster to develop....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You certainly seem to have  studied Fierces diatribes and echo them in your posts. However, the evidence  overwhelmingly points to fierce as the perpetrator and instigator of a great deal of the nonsense here. Just a simple review of opinions expressed on BDC makes this clear.

Yet somehow, your inabilility to glean this as a frequent member on this forum  is surprising... like I said, your hero

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

"DrBoogieBone, need a tissue?  Didnt realize a basketball blog would get you all shook up. You're taking this way to seriously. Good thing you decided to retreat. Learned a lesson I hope."

and then...

"They are a breath of fresh air next to that baiting, simpleminded fungus who's only interest is instigating trouble, baiting responses for attention or insulting peoples heritage, like he did to Che..."

Hypocracy at it's finest..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I've lived in SF for over 40 years yet I am still an avid Boston team fan. Some comments were the board is quiet and some are bored as it is off season. I just can't believe that many of you aren't Red Sox fans too. Please don't tell me it's a different sport altogether. The team is in first place and I enjoy watching & rooting for them and we have a live chat board too which is not boring. Now when the Celtics play I am never bored even if the team is not leading its division. The Boston teams of the PATS and BRUINS do usually lead their divisions. And speaking of other sports, I enjoy playing tennis and watching it too.

I think you should count your blessings that Boston is a city with many competitve sports teams.

PS...enjoy watching college football and basketball too.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

I've lived in SF for over 40 years yet I am still an avid Boston team fan. Some comments were the board is quiet and some are bored as it is off season. I just can't believe that many of you aren't Red Sox fans too. Please don't tell me it's a different sport altogether. The team is in first place and I enjoy watching & rooting for them and we have a live chat board too which is not boring. Now when the Celtics play I am never bored even if the team is not leading its division. The Boston teams of the PATS and BRUINS do usually lead their divisions. And speaking of other sports, I enjoy playing tennis and watching it too.

I think you should count your blessings that Boston is a city with many competitve sports teams.

Red Sox are my 2nd favorite  baseball team. I loved the dirt bags. Johnny Damon is a P.O.S. for going to the Yankees. And then the pretty boy cut his hair! How dare he.

The Brooklyn Los Angeles Dodgers are #1. What can I say? Someone asked me in `1955 who my favorite team was... and I thought to myself.... Hmmmm who are the champs? OK.... the Dodgers are my favorite. They're the champs, right?

Nice to see the Bums relevant again. It's been a long dry spell.

And how about Yasiel Puig? How could you not love this kid? NL ROY!

Castro's loss is everyone else's gain.... because the kid can play!

A 5 tool star in the making.

But just so you know.... This year.... its da bums.

Pud

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Red Sox are my 2nd favorite  baseball team. I loved the dirt bags. Johnny Damon is a P.O.S. for going to the Yankees. And then the pretty boy cut his hair! How dare he.

The Brooklyn Los Angeles Dodgers are #1. What can I say? Someone asked me in `1955 who my favorite team was... and I thought to myself.... Hmmmm who are the champs? OK.... the Dodgers are my favorite. They're the champs, right?

Nice to see the Bums relevant again. It's been a long dry spell.

And how about Yasiel Puig? How could you not love this kid? NL ROY!

Castro's loss is everyone else's gain.... because the kid can play!

A 5 tool star in the making.

But just so you know.... This year.... its da bums.

Pud

Going to 2 out of 3 games Sox-SF---will wear my Boston Strong T-Shirt and "B" on my cap but wife will have a SF cap on so I don't get beat up. Hoping for at least a 2 out of 3 but the next 3 are in LA and again will hope for 2 out of 3 but even 1 out of 3 gives us a 3-3 split on the coast which ain't too bad.

Sox---Dodgers could be a preview of World Series I hope.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I'll be in SF on business and definitely plan on catching one game in the series.  I'll be wearing a "Trade Rondo" T-shirt!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Sox---Dodgers could be a preview of World Series I hope.

+1

You guys can have Josh Beckett back BTW. No charge. Keep the change. What a waste.

AGon... we're going to keep. What a stroke.

Nick Punto... my kind of guy. The ultimate utility man, playing over his head.

CCrawford... the jury is still out... mistrial likely.

The city of SF must be an absolute hoot! I'm jealous.

I see that the Rangers just cut MannyR... for good.

Sad ending to a remarkable career.

Pud

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

THE DUKE  .....I too am a lifelong Dodger fan....by the name you can easily tell who my favorite player was....also love the Sox (and, of course, I'm a lifelong Yankee hater)

the Dodgers' top three of Kershaw, Grienke, and Ryu are looking pretty tough.....then mix in Puig, Ramirez & Co (can't wait for Kemp to get back)....this is a team no one will want to face...

Sox/Dodgers World Series....? ....win/win for me...!

Sections
Shortcuts