Anyone got new helpful trade ideas? I have a couple...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Anyone got new helpful trade ideas? I have a couple...

KG, Rondo, Bass, Stiemsma and a 1st rd pick to Utah

Big Al, Devin Harris, Paul Millsap and Radja Bell to Boston

**KG would be bought out and return to us after 30 days... basically in time for the playoffs... unless new CBA doesn't allow that naymore**

Jermaine O'Neal, JuJuan Johnson, E'Twuan Moore and a 1st rd pick to the Cavs for Anderson Varejao

or add Wilcox to the above offer and get Emeka Okafor

all deals save lotto teams LOTS money and make them younger and in better positions for a future of adding 1-2 more lotto picks in addition to our pick in the 20's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Anyone got new helpful trade ideas? I have a couple...

I like a playoff rotation of:

C - Big Al 24 mins, Varejao 24 mins
    PF -  KG 24 mins, Millsap 24 mins
    SF - Pierce 24 mins, Pietrus 24 mins
    SG - Allen 28 mins, Bell 12 mins, Pierce 8 mins
    PG - Harris 32 mins, Dooling 16 mins

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Nothing new, just my same old Rondo and TBA for Nash and Lopez rant!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'd do that at this point, we'd give up a lot at PG defense but the offense would have so much more 4th quarter efficiency and Lopez would help us on the boards

We'd have cap space to make a run at Deron Williams

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone got new helpful trade ideas? I have a couple...:
    [QUOTE]I'd do that at this point, we'd give up a lot at PG defense but the offense would have so much more 4th quarter efficiency and Lopez would help us on the boards We'd have cap space to make a run at Deron Williams
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I think DWill stays where he is, or goes to ORL (or wherever DH ends up).  I like signing Nash for another year (he can only get 2 max), and using one of our picks on Rivers or Teague - learning from Nash!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Anyone got new helpful trade ideas? I have a couple...:
    [QUOTE]KG, Rondo, Bass, Stiemsma and a 1st rd pick to Utah Big Al, Devin Harris, Paul Millsap and Radja Bell to Boston **KG would be bought out and return to us after 30 days... basically in time for the playoffs... unless new CBA doesn't allow that naymore** Jermaine O'Neal, JuJuan Johnson, E'Twuan Moore and a 1st rd pick to the Cavs for Anderson Varejao or add Wilcox to the above offer and get Emeka Okafor all deals save lotto teams LOTS money and make them younger and in better positions for a future of adding 1-2 more lotto picks in addition to our pick in the 20's.

I dont like the trade for Varejao. Dont get me wrong, love his rebound skills, but the guy will not be able to defend against bigger centers. He gets tossed around.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Anyone got new helpful trade ideas? I have a couple... : I dont like the trade for Varejao. Dont get me wrong, love his rebound skills, but the guy will not be able to defend against bigger centers. He gets tossed around.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]
    Tossed around? Varajeo is an instigator and tough as nails.  He won't get thrown around, except when going to the floor for loose balls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Anyone got new helpful trade ideas? I have a couple...:
    [QUOTE]KG, Rondo, Bass, Stiemsma and a 1st rd pick to Utah Big Al, Devin Harris, Paul Millsap and Radja Bell to Boston **KG would be bought out and return to us after 30 days... basically in time for the playoffs... unless new CBA doesn't allow that naymore** Jermaine O'Neal, JuJuan Johnson, E'Twuan Moore and a 1st rd pick to the Cavs for Anderson Varejao or add Wilcox to the above offer and get Emeka Okafor all deals save lotto teams LOTS money and make them younger and in better positions for a future of adding 1-2 more lotto picks in addition to our pick in the 20's.
    Varajeo is better than Okafor.  I like the size and boldness of your moves.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone got new helpful trade ideas? I have a couple... : Tossed around? Varajeo is an instigator and tough as nails.  He won't get thrown around, except when going to the floor for loose balls.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Adding Varajeo to this team would be a great addition.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

I'd jump at the chance if any of these scenarios were possible. At the rate we're going, it's going to be the worst case scenario of a 7th or 8th seed and a 1 and out. Blow it up if we can get takers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Rondo for Jeremy Lin or Rondo and JO for Aaron Brooks and Javale Magee

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Reminds me of what Orlando did a  few seasons ago when they made that blockbuster trade with Phoenix and Washington.
    Worked out for the first 3 games and then fizziled and imploded.
    We need an interior game.  Everyone agrees on that.
    We may or may not need our current starting PG.
    Probably about 2 to 1 for  trading him now.
    Blow up talk was  big here two or three weeks ago.
    Then it faded as C's won.
    Losses against Lakers and Raptors have given it new life.
    But honestly, C's will have to go down in  flames in February for it to have any credence.
    If so, then it falls back to whether it better to blow up during the season or in the off season.
    IF you blow it up bigtime during the season (as you suggest), I think you can kiss the C's chances this season goodbye as much as if you do nothing.
    Chemistry and time spent playing together aren't stats, but they are important.
    Getting better inside would be enough to do during the season (IMO).
    One trade would be enough (if you're going for another ring)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Anyone got new helpful trade ideas? I have a couple... : rame, under new CBA rules KG can't return to the Celts if he's bought out. The new rules state that the player can't return to his original team after being traded then bought out.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

darn

not even after 30 days?

That's why i posted it with an asterisk

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Can't trade KG, Rame - just can't do it.  Ray has a better chance to be traded!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone got new helpful trade ideas? I have a couple... : Tossed around? Varajeo is an instigator and tough as nails.  He won't get thrown around, except when going to the floor for loose balls.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I guess you were not watching the game against the Magic, he got thrown around by Howard like a pair of bowling pins!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Blow it up and get the rebuilding process started.  DA, don't delay the inevitable.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

If we can unload Rondo for a biggie, Gasol, Kaman etc. and we are worried about not having an experienced PG, is it too far fetched to think about using Allen Iverson. Please, I'm talking about finishing out the year as I know he's older than any of our big 3. I believe his BD is in 1975 so at 36 he's younger than Kidd and Nash. What's he been doing? Is he in shape ? He'd be sort of like when we took on Rasheed Wallace.

And then next year maybe we get a good college PG from the draft or go after Deron.

OK...shoot me down, let me have it, I don't have thin skin !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Rondo and JO to LA....Bynum to Boston

Bynum to ORL...Howard to Boston

Obviously picks are involved but salaries work out.

All parties are happy-LA has their ball handling guard, Kobe, and a skilled forward-ORL gets something for Howard and Bynum plus picks is significant compensation- and Boston gets Howard to fix rebounding problem. Pierce, Dooling, Bradley, Moore, and Daniels can piece together the point guard position until offseason. Then we will see where Deron Williams wants to sign.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]If you must trade Rondo then this helps us more than Dallas now but may work out for Dallas later ... Rondo & JON for Kidd & Odom Solves our 3/4 spot and rebounding and solidifies pg for the playoffs. Dallas gets a replacement for Kidd and cap space from JON/Odom swap but loses Kidd's shooting for the playoffs. They do however get younger.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Wanna bet on this happening? 

LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]If you must trade Rondo then this helps us more than Dallas now but may work out for Dallas later ... Rondo & JON for Kidd & Odom Solves our 3/4 spot and rebounding and solidifies pg for the playoffs. Dallas gets a replacement for Kidd and cap space from JON/Odom swap but loses Kidd's shooting for the playoffs. They do however get younger.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    You do realize you'ld be trading one head case for another.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Anyone got new helpful trade ideas? I have a couple...": [QUOTE]If we can unload Rondo for a biggie, Gasol, Kaman etc. and we are worried about not having an experienced PG, is it too far fetched to think about using Allen Iverson. Please, I'm talking about finishing out the year as I know he's older than any of our big 3. I believe his BD is in 1975 so at 36 he's younger than Kidd and Nash. What's he been doing? Is he in shape ? He'd be sort of like when we took on Rasheed Wallace. And then next year maybe we get a good college PG from the draft or go after Deron. OK...shoot me down, let me have it, I don't have thin skin !!! Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE] I got a variation on your idea.... Rondo and Oneal to lakers for Gasol, and then send Ray + picks to GS for Ellis. Ellis is very similar to a young AI, but he is a bigger and a better defender.

Sections
Shortcuts