Anyone see this happening?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Anyone see this happening?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Anyone see this happening?

In Response to Anyone see this happening?:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

I would imagine that if Dwight leaves Orlando that LA would be his first choice.  If Orlando is willing to accept Bynum and someone else in a trade.  Just not sure what Orlando's demands would be, but I could definitely see this happening. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Anyone see this happening?:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

Not going to happen. LA players have high salaries and why would Orlando want older players, and Bynum (knee injuries). Now, I would not be suprised to see Orlando and Oklahoma do a trade. Westbrook, Hardin, Perkins, and 1st round pick for Dwight and Arenas.

Orlando gets younger players with high upside, a big man, and 1st round pick. Works well for both teams.

Laker nation would hate this!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Orlando will have no choice if DH wants out, otherwise they risk getting nothing for him the following season aka snaq.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

What about the Clippers? :)

It's a joke!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone see this happening?:
    [QUOTE]Orlando will have no choice if DH wants out, otherwise they risk getting nothing for him the following season aka snaq.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Exactly, thats where the trade with Oklahoma comes into play!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Orlando will have no choice if DH wants out, otherwise they risk getting nothing for him the following season aka snaq.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

The coming franchise tag will solve that. Besides the Lakers have nothing worhtwhile to give. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Anyone see this happening? : Not going to happen. LA players have high salaries and why would Orlando want older players, and Bynum (knee injuries). Now, I would not be suprised to see Orlando and Oklahoma do a trade. Westbrook, Hardin, Perkins, and 1st round pick for Dwight and Arenas. Orlando gets younger players with high upside, a big man, and 1st round pick. Works well for both teams. Laker nation would hate this!!!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

OKC is 9 million under last years cap

Perk, Nate, Harden, Westbrook, rotal Ivey, BJ Mullens (or Cole Aldridge) make 24-25 million.

So they can take back about 40 million in salary.

Howard and Gil Arenas make 36 million next year. Orlando could even rid themselves of QRich or Duhon in the deal. save themselves 25-30 million alone in 2012-13.

But... OKC wouldn't want anything to do with Arenas.

If you could swap him for Jameer Nelson, even if it means taking back Turkoglu, They might find that fair.

A Howard-Ibaka-Durant-Thabo-Nelson starting 5 with Nazr-Collison-Hedo-Q-Rich and Maynor off the bench is a solid team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

All a moot point...Orlando is DEFINITELY gonna take the bb/west plus draft picks for DH. (proposed by boston fans)

Who wouldn't?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone see this happening? : OKC is 9 million under last years cap Perk, Nate, Harden, Westbrook, rotal Ivey, BJ Mullens (or Cole Aldridge) make 24-25 million. So they can take back about 40 million in salary. Howard and Gil Arenas make 36 million next year. Orlando could even rid themselves of QRich or Duhon in the deal. save themselves 25-30 million alone in 2012-13. But... OKC wouldn't want anything to do with Arenas. If you could swap him for Jameer Nelson, even if it means taking back Turkoglu, They might find that fair. A Howard-Ibaka-Durant-Thabo-Nelson starting 5 with Nazr-Collison-Hedo-Q-Rich and Maynor off the bench is a solid team.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Forgot about Nelson, that would make Oklahoma very scary

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone see this happening? : Forgot about Nelson, that would make Oklahoma very scary

Agree that they would be an even better team. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]All a moot point...Orlando is DEFINITELY gonna take the bb/west plus draft picks for DH. (proposed by boston fans) Who wouldn't?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]NO moron, we may throw in rondo as well. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Anyone see this happening? : Not going to happen. LA players have high salaries and why would Orlando want older players, and Bynum (knee injuries). Now, I would not be suprised to see Orlando and Oklahoma do a trade. Westbrook, Hardin, Perkins, and 1st round pick for Dwight and Arenas. Orlando gets younger players with high upside, a big man, and 1st round pick. Works well for both teams. Laker nation would hate this!!!

You still consider Kendrick "non-factor" Perkins a legit big man?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone see this happening? : You still consider Kendrick "non-factor" Perkins a legit big man?
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Yes, unlike you, I do not have hate for the guy. Perk is indeed a legit big man, his presence alone is letting Ibaka roam free and he is most likely going to be playing for a 2nd ring.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone see this happening? : Yes, unlike you, I do not have hate for the guy. Perk is indeed a legit big man, his presence alone is letting Ibaka roam free and he is most likely going to be playing for a 2nd ring.

I question his effectiveness and you surmise that I hate him?  If your idea of a legit big man is some big stiff parking in the lane so another guy can do his thing, then any fatso will suffice.  Did I also mention that this juggernaut of a center is averaging a whopping 5 pts and 6 rebs a game in the playoffs?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone see this happening? : I question his effectiveness and you surmise that I hate him?  If your idea of a legit big man is some big stiff parking in the lane so another guy can do his thing, then any fatso will suffice.  Did I also mention that this juggernaut of a center is averaging a whopping 5 pts and 6 rebs a game in the playoffs?
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Dude have you not already learned by the posts on here or by simply watching espn, that Perk's worth is not scoring, but play defense and being an intimidator. Like I said before, his presence alone has helped the Thunder tremendously on defense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone see this happening? : Dude have you not already learned by the posts on here or by simply watching espn, that Perk's worth is not scoring, but play defense and being an intimidator. Like I said before, his presence alone has helped the Thunder tremendously on defense.

Is this why a healthy Perkins went AWOL in the crucial 4th quarter of game 2?  He can intimidate all he wants defensively but if he's no factor on the other end, might as well play 4 on 5.  And I wouldn't call allowing a team an average of 110 pts per game "tremendous defense".  Next.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone see this happening? : Is this why a healthy Perkins went AWOL in the crucial 4th quarter of game 2?  He can intimidate all he wants defensively but if he's no factor on the other end, might as well play 4 on 5.  And I wouldn't call allowing a team an average of 110 pts per game "tremendous defense".  Next.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

If you had any basketball knowledge you would know that it takes team defense to make your opponent score as little as possible. Perk does his faur share, the others, im not to sure. Remember, OKC did not get him to score, just play defense

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Chandler and Dirk (!) put a dunking clinic on Perk and Ibaka in game 2.
    JO is twice the defende Perk is at the current stage of their careers.