APPARENTLY RONDO'S SHOOOTING COACH TOOK A SWING AT HIM.... AND OF COURSE HE MISSED!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

APPARENTLY RONDO'S SHOOOTING COACH TOOK A SWING AT HIM.... AND OF COURSE HE MISSED!

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21156541/man-arrested-alteraction-rondo#

seems like our rondo is building up a lot of douchhebagg points and his true colors are coming out. i think once the big 3 are gone, this guy will allow his inner douchiness to take over and come out more!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: APPARENTLY RONDO'S SHOOOTING COACH TOOK A SWING AT HIM.... AND MISSED!

As a player I generally support Rondo and feel fortunate to have someone with his skill and toughness at the point, but I'd be lying if I pretended not to share the same concern about a post big 3 era that might call for a less condescending personality as the leader of a team in transition.  And unless the Celtics surround him with his friends like Josh Smith and other players he approves of on a personal level it might get ugly.

difference between Rondo and Larry Bird is that Bird would have broken his hand on the guys face before his entourage had to jump the guy 3 on one.  Maybe this guy was a complete punk and blindsided Rondo, I don't know, but if Rondo was willing to push the issue his friends should have let him handle his own business. His backup point guard had to jump in for him, lol.

I think it was Bill Cartwright that told Jordan he'd end his career if Jordan didn't stop acting like a punk in practice.  Sometimes an asskicking or the reality of this kind of consequence for your actions can adjust a mans attitude.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: APPARENTLY RONDO'S SHOOOTING COACH TOOK A SWING AT HIM.... AND MISSED!

Rondo and Jeff Green for Nash and Robin Lopez!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: APPARENTLY RONDO'S SHOOOTING COACH TOOK A SWING AT HIM.... AND OF COURSE HE MISSED!

Red,
    You are joking. Nash and Robin Lopez will not take the Celtics anywhere this year or in the years to come.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: APPARENTLY RONDO'S SHOOOTING COACH TOOK A SWING AT HIM.... AND OF COURSE HE MISSED!

Concord:

You would luv cheering for Rondo in a Suns uniform.

Trust me.

Pud

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: APPARENTLY RONDO'S SHOOOTING COACH TOOK A SWING AT HIM.... AND OF COURSE HE MISSED!:
    Red, You are joking. Nash and Robin Lopez will not take the Celtics anywhere this year or in the years to come.  
    Posted by concord27

Half-joking!!

How many incidents does this kid have before they get upset enough to ship him out, and..........we need a center!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to APPARENTLY RONDO'S SHOOOTING COACH TOOK A SWING AT HIM.... AND OF COURSE HE MISSED!:
    http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21156541/man-arrested-alteraction-rondo# seems like our rondo is building up a lot of douchhebagg points and his true colors are coming out. i think once the big 3 are gone, this guy will allow his inner douchiness to take over and come out more!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

takes one to know one

Sections
Shortcuts