Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES?

In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : Kobe's divorce pissed him off so he decided to shoot at EVERY opportunity.  To get his points, he shoots more than ANY player in the league - by a wide margin.  He shoots a 23.5 times per game.  Durant, next on the list, shoots 19.5 times a game.  Durant shoots 55% from 2 point land.  Kobe shoots 46%.  Talk abut inefficient!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

thats what i'm saying! you try being the best player on the court and the worst husband off of it. you would be shooting 42% too! you celtics fans are tough to please!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]its not irrelevant, he is going 8-27 night in and night out because of his personal issues. i respect the celtics better head to head record against the lakers and the fact that you have more titles. why can't cant you respect the fact that we have the MVP? and the parking thing is overblown. he won two titles for us, if he wants to run into the supermarket for some cheerios and uses a handicap spot, big deal! look at our roster through the years, you clearly don't appreciate the fact that our fan base values winning over character.
    Posted by Onthe405[/QUOTE]

He WAS a great player - no denying that - he is NOT the MVP - you are the first person I've heard say that.  Have you seen James' numbers this year?  And Durant is less than one point behind for the scoring title.  Did you know that NO Celtic has ever won a scoring title??  Thought I'd throw that out there!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

durant and lebron are legit, but bryant is getting divorced and has a broken index finger. i need elven to back me up, that guy knows basketball!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]durant and lebron are legit, but bryant is getting divorced and has a broken index finger. i need elven to back me up, that guy knows basketball!

All I know is that Kobe is leading the league in scoring in his 16th season as a player. Show me any other player that has done that. 

Go Celtics!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]durant and lebron are legit, but bryant is getting divorced and has a broken index finger. i need elven to back me up, that guy knows basketball!

Again, I'm sure there are plenty of lakers sites to go to where they feel he is the MVP.........or as good as Jordan..........or a great human being............or will win his 6th ring this year.

Good luck!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : Again, I'm sure there are plenty of lakers sites to go to where they feel he is the MVP.........or as good as Jordan..........or a great human being............or will win his 6th ring this year. Good luck!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure that Onthe405 is not a real Kobe fan. Just sayin'

Laughing

Dont be so gullible my friend!!

Go Celtics!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : I am pretty sure that Onthe405 is not a real Kobe fan. Just sayin' Dont be so gullible my friend!! Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

why would you say that??? i believed your celtic pride story too...

Go Lakers!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : why would you say that??? i believed your celtic pride story too... Go Lakers!

You might be a Kobe fan. I just dont think you really are. But there is nothing wrong with it either way. The Lakers are the premier NBA franchise and Kobe is top 5 all time greatest player. As a bleeding green die hard Celtic fan, I can readily admit this without having to make excuses.

Go Celtics!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : I am pretty sure that Onthe405 is not a real Kobe fan. Just sayin' Dont be so gullible my friend!! Go Celtics!!

Don't worry, I hold him the exactly the same regard as I do you!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : Don't worry, I hold him the exactly the same regard as I do you!!

What? Please use correct English as I have no idea what you are saying, son.

thank you

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I hold him IN exactly the same regard as I do you!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : You might be a Kobe fan. I just dont think you really are. But there is nothing wrong with it either way. The Lakers are the premier NBA franchise and Kobe is top 5 all time greatest player. As a bleeding green die hard Celtic fan, I can readily admit this without having to make excuses. Go Celtics!!

are you kidding??? if i added another exclamation point to go lakers! would you believe me?

Go Lakers!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]I hold him IN exactly the same regard as I do you!!!

That is good because I think that deep down Onthe405 might be a Celtics fan, just like me.  It is too bad that a Laker fan such as yourself cannot show some dignity and class and not come off so bitter all of the time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

this whole thread is stupid..

snoopsnizzle, what is wrong with you? why do you continue to do this?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

its sad when a GROWN MAN has nothing better to do then impersonate being a Celtics fan and sit on the computer all day like a fraud..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : That is good because I think that deep down Onthe405 might be a Celtics fan, just like me.  It is too bad that a Laker fan such as yourself cannot show some dignity and class and not come off so bitter all of the time.

Not funny!  I HATE the lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : That is good because I think that deep down Onthe405 might be a Celtics fan, just like me.  It is too bad that a Laker fan such as yourself cannot show some dignity and class and not come off so bitter all of the time.

you have totally lost it! really starting to doubt your whole waiting to meet dan akroyd/celtic pride story. i should have known better, never trust a celtics fan!

Go Lakers!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]its sad when a GROWN MAN has nothing better to do then impersonate being a Celtics fan and sit on the computer all day like a fraud..
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

why do you doubt him??? he was in celtic pride the movie and he ends most of his posts with Go Celtics!! thats proof enough for me.

Go Lakers!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : why do you doubt him??? he was in celtic pride the movie and he ends most of his posts with Go Celtics!! thats proof enough for me. Go Lakers!!

hes an idiot. thats why i doubt him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : why do you doubt him??? he was in celtic pride the movie and he ends most of his posts with Go Celtics!! thats proof enough for me. Go Lakers!!

Thanks bro!  I am pretty sure that you have no reason to lie about being a Laker/Kobe fan. That man is awesome!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : hes an idiot. thats why i doubt him.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

\
    They are the same - one is pretending to be a Celtics fan, while the other answers him.................SLOW day in the NBA!!  Okay, though, as anyone with a BB IQ can tell you, they won't win it this year anyway!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : Thanks bro!  I am pretty sure that you have no reason to lie about being a Laker/Kobe fan. That man is awesome!

my pleasure, papa bear. if you weren't so damn old and if you weren't such a laker-hater, i would invite you to my season tickets at the staples center.

btw, if you stop putting Go Celtics!! at the end of your posts, people will start to doubt you again!

Go Lakers!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : my pleasure, papa bear. if you weren't so damn old and if you weren't such a laker-hater, i would invite you to my season tickets at the staples center. btw, if you stop putting Go Celtics!! at the end of your posts, people will start to doubt you again! Go Lakers!!

I'll take you up on those tix.....I live 20 mins from Staples!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

As the LA Lakers consist of 3 Stars only, Kobe, Bynum & Gasol, & I would bet on Kentucky giving points playing against the rest of them.  But if you take out BIG 3 away, Kentucky would not beat the rest of our guys !!!

I don't know my point but I guess it's obvious that I feel LA 's top 3 stars are more valuable than ours ! But we, if one of our stars is out, like Ray Allen has been, don't lose much but we'll see how they do w/o Bynum.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : Actually I am dreaming that the Mavericks beat the Thunder as I do not believe the Celtics could beat the Lakers or Thunder in the Finals. Just sayin' GO Celtics!!
    Don't worry in no universe can your Lakers ever beat the Thunder! 

Sections
Shortcuts