Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES?

In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES?:
    its sad when a GROWN MAN has nothing better to do then impersonate being a Celtics fan and sit on the computer all day like a fraud..
    Posted by JamezHill24

What gives you the idea he is a grown man?  Common sense says he is an adolescent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cfansincebirth. Show Cfansincebirth's posts

In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : you said it. people keep focusing on the 42% shooting, but he can still dominate. name one player that could go through a divorce and still lead the league in scoring...and the stories about bynum shooting the three's and tuning out during the huddles are all media hype. they also tried to blow up the fact that he was caught parking in a handicap spot twice in the off season! whatever, they will right the ship and hang another banner. you keep up the good fight elven! Lakers!
    Posted by Onthe405

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : \ They are the same - one is pretending to be a Celtics fan, while the other answers him.................SLOW day in the NBA!!  Okay, though, as anyone with a BB IQ can tell you, they won't win it this year anyway!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

I think that you are right about these annoying LA fans being the same person. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

I'm not sure what horniness has to do with any of this here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

I do believe that the Celtics are playing better than the Lakers at the moment. And the East is wide open. Rose is out and the Celtics proved that they can beat the Heat. At this moment, if I were a betting man (which I'm not), the Celtics have as much chance to get out of the East as either Miami or Chicago. They're just playing great ball, I can see that.

As for the Lakers? They are as inconsistent as ever. They show no stability and I'm not confident at all with Kobe missing so many shots--age, wear & tear, all that has affected is shooting. And he's not able to let the game come to him. Oklahoma, San Antonio, even the Jazz are outplaying the Lakers.

Although I'm a laker fan, I have to say that Boston is playing impressive ball. I have to take my hat out to Doc Rivers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

I do believe that the Celtics are playing better than the Lakers at the moment. And the East is wide open. Rose is out and the Celtics proved that they can beat the Heat. At this moment, if I were a betting man (which I'm not), the Celtics have as much chance to get out of the East as either Miami or Chicago. They're just playing great ball, I can see that. As for the Lakers? They are as inconsistent as ever. They show no stability and I'm not confident at all with Kobe missing so many shots--age, wear & tear, all that has affected is shooting. And he's not able to let the game come to him. Oklahoma, San Antonio, even the Jazz are outplaying the Lakers. Although I'm a laker fan, I have to say that Boston is playing impressive ball. I have to take my hat out to Doc Rivers.
    Posted by LakerFan67

Go Celtics!!  Paul Pierce is the Eastern conference player of the week!!

Go GREEN!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : Go Celtics!!  Paul Pierce is the Eastern conference player of the week!! Go GREEN!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

derp.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I watched Chicago get beat by Houston in Chicago---I know, no Rose. I feel we can beat Chicago, with or without Rose, as, other than Boozer & Noah, their remaining players are not better than ours & they do not have a rebounding advantage over us.

Miami, basically has a BIG 3, LeBron, Wade & Bosh as we do and are younger & more athletic, but the rest of our team is better, Rondo, Bradley, Bass, Stiemsna etc. and if we had Pietrus & Wilcox I'd say we'd definitely be favored to win the East. I'd like keep these guys for next year I just mentioned plus get Green back and all our BIG 3 to play fewer minutes...maybe lose Allen as I think he'd be desired as was Fisher by the Thunder. Our biggest need will be a Center and a Banger not a soft touched guy, we have KG for that !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

I watched Chicago get beat by Houston in Chicago---I know, no Rose. I feel we can beat Chicago, with or without Rose, as, other than Boozer & Noah, their remaining players are not better than ours & they do not have a rebounding advantage over us. Miami, basically has a BIG 3, LeBron, Wade & Bosh as we do and are younger & more athletic, but the rest of our team is better, Rondo, Bradley, Bass, Stiemsna etc. and if we had Pietrus & Wilcox I'd say we'd definitely be favored to win the East. I'd like keep these guys for next year I just mentioned plus get Green back and all our BIG 3 to play fewer minutes...maybe lose Allen as I think he'd be desired as was Fisher by the Thunder. Our biggest need will be a Center and a Banger not a soft touched guy, we have KG for that !!!
    Posted by mandobello

I am not sure that we could beat Chicago in a 7 game series, but it is miraculous to me that the Bulls went a span of 86 regular season games without losing back to back. Two western conference teams beat them which makes me very thankful that my Celtics play in the weak Eastern conference. I am almost positive that the Celtics could not playoffs in the Wesetrn conference having to play all of those powerhouse teams. The Celtics are a squeamish 7 and 10 versus Western conference teams this year if you need further proof.

Go Green GO CELTICS!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : Don't worry in no universe can your Lakers ever beat the Thunder! 
    Posted by concord27

And in that same universe there's no way Boston can ever beat the Lakers!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : And in that same universe there's no way Boston can ever beat the Lakers!
    Posted by Elven 32

Don't bet on it!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : And in that same universe there's no way Boston can ever (emphasis added) beat the Lakers!
    Posted by Elven 32

You obviously don't know the history of the franchises because it's largely been a one-sided affair with the Lackers winning less than a handful of Championships vs. the Celtics.  To recap NBA Championships of the franchises for your dunce cap which appears quite appropriate for one of your ilk: Boston 17, LA 11, Minneapolis 5.

As Always,

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : And in that same universe there's no way Boston can ever beat the Lakers!
    Posted by Elven 32

moving forward you are right! the green team has already whooped us in the finals plenty of times. no mas! not with the way the black mamba is playing this year. can i get an M-V-P chant!

back me up elven!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : moving forward you are right! the green team has already whooped us in the finals plenty of times. no mas! not with the way the black mamba is playing this year. can i get an M-V-P chant! back me up elven!
    Posted by Onthe405

KoMe (3 for 99) CryingAnt!  Will that do!!  Never been to a Lacker site!!!  Never will because nothing there interests me!!!!  Obviously, you can't say the same!!!!!

As Always,

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Are the Celtics now the FAVORITES? : That comment was not disputing who would be playing who today if the playoffs started, goofball.  It was referring to you thinking the Grizz can beat the Lakers in a 7 game series. Get a clue son.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

Spoken like a true Lakr..i mean Celtic fan????!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

the grizz just handed it to us. i think we would be in serious trouble if we had to face them in the playoffs. right now the only team i think we could beat might be dallas denver or houston. we aren't getting past the clippers, grizz, thunder or san antonio. we are 6-4 in our last ten, we need to right the ship. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

To answer the question which started this thread, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Always,

Sections
Shortcuts