Are the C's still in play for Josh Smith????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxguy617. Show soxguy617's posts

Are the C's still in play for Josh Smith????

I'd luv to see JS, Rondo, AB and Green running the floor together....

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Are the C's still in play for Josh Smith????

In response to APpats21's comment:

I dont get what the obsession is with Josh Smith. I dont think hes that special.

You could not be more right.  I have thought this ever since his  name came up.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

I dont get what the obsession is with Josh Smith. I dont think hes that special.

Niether do I! Hope not.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I hope not - his teams have been the epitome of mediocrity more often than not.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I hope not as well, team needs to tank, not remain a 2nd rd playoff club

The only way they get him is sending Wallace to a team with cap space like Cleve for a TPE or doing a sign and trade with thr Hawks with players like Bass and Avery.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

I would take him, just not for the money he wants...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

i don't want josh smith. but i believe the only way he would agree to come to boston is if dwight came with him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to soxguy617's comment:

I'd luv to see JS, Rondo, AB and Green running the floor together....

Why? So we can watch Josh pull up and launch 3s on three on one fastbreaks all season long? NO THANKS!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

I know there are alot of holes in his game, but he is a very, very good player.  I don't understand all the hating.   He scratched, clawed and dragged that joke of a Hawks team into the playoffs all those years while never playing with a decent point guard.

Nonetheless, I really think he and Rondo will be on the same team next year....it just won't be in Boston.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

How about David Lee for Humphries expring contract and #1 and #2 pick.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

I don't know how David Lee could help us.  He isn't good enought to get us anywhere, but he is good enough to help us win a few games.  The latter of which Danny doesn't seem interested in.

If we let Humphries play he at least won't win you damn thing.  You may have to bring a barf bag every time you watch a game though, cuz seeing that loser in a proud Celtic uni is going to be stomach churning.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to hops29's comment:

I know there are alot of holes in his game, but he is a very, very good player.  I don't understand all the hating.   He scratched, clawed and dragged that joke of a Hawks team into the playoffs all those years while never playing with a decent point guard.

Nonetheless, I really think he and Rondo will be on the same team next year....it just won't be in Boston.

Again, I dont hate Josh Smith's talent. I live here in ATL and see him play often and get to watch him with his deameanor before games and while on the bench, etc. at the arena. He is a great talent, just like Rajon, but both of them have emotional issues that negatively impact team chemisty. Put them on the same team and you are asking for double trouble.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

The Pistons historically seem to enjoy "trouble"....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

Maybe they can be Detroits problem children.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Horford is the true Celtic on that Atlanta team. He's a keeper, but if ATL would flip him for Rondo say yes (and hold in the belly laugh) cause that would be an old fashion Redesque steal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to hops29's comment:

The Pistons historically seem to enjoy "trouble"....

Sounds like a better option to me! I'd like to see us flip RR down to ATL somehow. They need something to atract fans down here. Even bad PR is PR nonetheless!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If the Celts could get a guy like Horford in a deal for Rondo, I would do it.  They either need to parlay Rondo into a player they can build around or get expiring contracts and picks for him. 

If during this rebuild there is one year when the Celts should go out of their way to su ck it's next year.  There are zero expectations with KG and PP gone and there are a number of guys on the roster that need to get some PT to establish their value so DA can figure out if they're part of this team for the future -- guys like Bradley, Green, Melo, Sullinger, and Olynyk. 

I say this half joking, but maybe Ainge should coach or entice ML Carr to take the reigns for one more year until they can assure themselves of a high lottery pick and so the young guys can play a lot of minutes.  When the C's get some talent, then they can get themselves a good coach with a proven system. 

Sections
Shortcuts