Are the C's trying to draw the Knicks?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Are the C's trying to draw the Knicks?

Some of this stuff just doesn't make sense. So many things are happening that are so uncharacteristic of our star players. Missing FTs, turnovers, bad shots, losing compousre down the stretch, etc.

KG just doesn't play the same without having an enforcer next to him.

Shaq needs to hurry up or we could be a 3 seed. Something very strange is going on and I'm not sure what it is. I'm wondering are they looking at matchups and don't want to get into a 7 game series like Atlanta a few years ago to start the playoffs.

Philly and Indy play us tough. I think they want the Knicks because it's not going to be a physical, knock down drag out series and the Knicks play no defense.

Yes I know I'm reaching but I've been reaching the last 3 weeks.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: Are the C's trying to draw the Knicks?

In Response to Are the C's trying to draw the Knicks?:
    Some of this stuff just doesn't make sense. So many things are happening that are so uncharacteristic of our star players. Missing FTs, turnovers, bad shots, losing compousre down the stretch, etc. KG just doesn't play the same without having an enforcer next to him. Shaq needs to hurry up or we could be a 3 seed. Something very strange is going on and I'm not sure what it is. I'm wondering are they looking at matchups and don't want to get into a 7 game series like Atlanta a few years ago to start the playoffs. Philly and Indy play us tough. I think they want the Knicks because it's not going to be a physical, knock down drag out series and the Knicks play no defense. Yes I know I'm reaching but I've been reaching the last 3 weeks.
    Posted by BiasLewis

I thought about that too, Bias, I really did.  The way they're playing, even that would come back to bite them.  Though maybe that's what's meant to be in the first place.  I have to think we have some angels on our side.  We certainly need them....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

In the NBA we often see players get old right in front of us. The results are often quick and dramatic.   I think this is what we are seeing with the team and explains the recent play.  I do not think we would be manipulating results for seeding purposes.

That said if we are just setting others up for a fall, I am happy to be wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We are not seeing anything that has a silver lining.  These guys need rest or we are going to lose in the first round  We need to keep people health and integrate the new guys to the second unit.  It is our only chance.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

We should all be hoping this gets fixed sooner than later. As it seems all mental right now. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Are the C's trying to draw the Knicks?:
    In the NBA we often see players get old right in front of us. The results are often quick and dramatic.     I think this is what we are seeing with the team and explains the recent play.   I do not think we would be manipulating results for seeding purposes.   That said if we are just setting others up for a fall, I am happy to be wrong.
    Posted by BoylestonBB

I simultaneously fear and respect this theory

Perhaps it was more apparent behind the scenes when the Perk trade went down... trading a key part of a team's chemistry and defense for a young building block player seemed like the move you make if you're not entirely confident they can contend as is, and also the kind of move you make to plan for a post-KG-post-lockout world

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Are the C's trying to draw the Knicks?:
    Some of this stuff just doesn't make sense. So many things are happening that are so uncharacteristic of our star players. Missing FTs, turnovers, bad shots, losing compousre down the stretch, etc. KG just doesn't play the same without having an enforcer next to him. Shaq needs to hurry up or we could be a 3 seed. Something very strange is going on and I'm not sure what it is. I'm wondering are they looking at matchups and don't want to get into a 7 game series like Atlanta a few years ago to start the playoffs. Philly and Indy play us tough. I think they want the Knicks because it's not going to be a physical, knock down drag out series and the Knicks play no defense. Yes I know I'm reaching but I've been reaching the last 3 weeks.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Yeah that must be it....lose consistently so we can get the Knicks. HAHAHAHAHA!

Sections
Shortcuts