Are the Knicks smarter than us?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Are the Knicks smarter than us?

Well, they're not smarter than us, but they may be smarter then Doc!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Give Doc Carmelo and Tyson Chandler and Mike Woodson gets KG and Pierce and let's see who ends up smarter.

[/QUOTE] Now Fierce you know Celtics fans wouldn't go for that trade!!  Plus you would have to get rid of Rondo, because Carmelo ain't gonna stand around and watch him dribble!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]

Give Doc Carmelo and Tyson Chandler and Mike Woodson gets KG and Pierce and let's see who ends up smarter.

[/QUOTE]

+100

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Now Fierce you know Celtics fans wouldn't go for that trade!!  Plus you would have to get rid of Rondo, because Carmelo ain't gonna stand around and watch him dribble!!

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Rondo dribbles a lot because Pierce and Garnett cannot get open.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Funny......yes,  Rondo controls the ball too much.  Only the blind Rondo fans refuse to see the obvious.

But on another note, the Coach has succeeded with other players and is now failing with these players.  The Coach isn't the issue - clearly the players don't have the talent and focus.   I criticize Doc for not changing enough, but the biggest factor in our demise this first 1/3 of the season is that the players have disappointed.   Terry is NOT the shooter we expected, Green is too passive, KG is clearly older and can't give us as much,  Bass is clearly outclassed 9 out of 10 nights, and get this fans:  we are starting Jason Collins, for goodness sake at Center!!,    Even Pierce, who gives us 40 and 25 one night then 13 points on 20% shooting another night, is showing he is just older and can't do it every night.  

We just don't have the talent and we'll all have to hope for a few good games to watch until this thing gets blown up.  I was a believer that this team would turn around in January and Feb but I have to admit it looks like I was wrong.   There's little hope at this point until we at least get some players who figure out how to spell Defense and some big man or men who can rebound and score inside.

How many fans will now admit that BBD and Pietrus and Perk and Tony Allen were key parts of our defensive prowess.  Can't keep losing your tough guys for the "athletic (translation - soft)" guys.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Funny......yes,  Rondo controls the ball too much.  Only the blind Rondo fans refuse to see the obvious.

But on another note, the Coach has succeeded with other players and is now failing with these players.  The Coach isn't the issue - clearly the players don't have the talent and focus.   I criticize Doc for not changing enough, but the biggest factor in our demise this first 1/3 of the season is that the players have disappointed.   Terry is NOT the shooter we expected, Green is too passive, KG is clearly older and can't give us as much,  Bass is clearly outclassed 9 out of 10 nights, and get this fans:  we are starting Jason Collins, for goodness sake at Center!!,    Even Pierce, who gives us 40 and 25 one night then 13 points on 20% shooting another night, is showing he is just older and can't do it every night.  

We just don't have the talent and we'll all have to hope for a few good games to watch until this thing gets blown up.  I was a believer that this team would turn around in January and Feb but I have to admit it looks like I was wrong.   There's little hope at this point until we at least get some players who figure out how to spell Defense and some big man or men who can rebound and score inside.

How many fans will now admit that BBD and Pietrus and Perk and Tony Allen were key parts of our defensive prowess.  Can't keep losing your tough guys for the "athletic (translation - soft)" guys.

[/QUOTE] Don't forget Posey and House, true Celtics who loved being Celtics!! Also Powe, who gave all he had to the Celtics, and was thanked by a see you later call!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Don't forget Posey and House, true Celtics who loved being Celtics!! Also Powe, who gave all he had to the Celtics, and was thanked by a see you later call!!

[/QUOTE]

great post!  This team has become softer every year since 2008.