Are you crying?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

Are you crying?

its understandable to cry when you get traded or when you get a severe injury on the b-ball court, but to cry after you lose a regular season game? seems kinda girlie to me. what were the heat players thinking?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Are you crying?

In Response to Are you crying?:
    [QUOTE]its understandable to cry when you get traded or when you get a severe injury on the b-ball court, but to cry after you lose a regular season game? seems kinda girlie to me. what were the heat players thinking?
    Posted by cfaninla[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  Very surprised to hear that some of the players were crying.  It is still the regular season and really doesn't mean anything.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Must be the coach's fault.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

In Response to Are you crying?:
    [QUOTE]its understandable to cry when you get traded or when you get a severe injury on the b-ball court, but to cry after you lose a regular season game? seems kinda girlie to me. what were the heat players thinking?
    Posted by cfaninla[/QUOTE]C'mon...the Heat are still melding spiritually..finding a common togetherness to their softer side..nice boys creating a "kumbuya" awareness in sharing overwhelming ineffectiveness...wish them well...they're lovely.....hehe....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

...your'e laughing at them right now

just watch out when the playoff comes, the heat still be the nightmare during playoff.

when fans always said that regular games can't be compared to
        playoff games?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i still feel Miami doesn't deserve the big 3. they are the 3rd best team in the east and their stands are half full.