Arrogance PUNCH Lakers in Grill!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Re: Arrogance PUNCH Lakers in Grill!!!

KOME bricks anoher clutch shot.  I love it!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Brick  House  mighty mighty it bricked like that

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

CP3 is my favorite non-Celtic!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

If it wasnt for me wearing my union colors tomorrow, I would definately have my Celtics jersey on out here in LA.  Kobe twists his ankle.  This is what happens when you don't take care of business.  It is at least going to go 6.  

HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

A celtics series ending win with a week's rest, coupled with a Lakers loss is very sweet!  It doesn't get much better.  How long before we see Qdaddy coming back for more?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Arrogance landed this team a long series against a pg that they can't check. Gotta love that good 'ol fashioned complacency. Lakers do realize that this is the easiest team that they'll face in this postseason? Sorry, that's thinking too far ahead, they may not even see another team in this postseason.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Arrogance where Laker 32  Knicks beat Hornets twice we sweep Knicks Hornets give lakers fits oh must be the lestern conference

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1986. Show 1986's posts

The LA Lakers must win!

They need to be in the finals for the 2nd three peat history.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Anyone see that BULL at the end of the half, where CPs muttered some 'in the heat of the moment' normal trash talk that was prob said 400x a game in the 80's and get a T... then 'nudges' 'his highness' the adultering homophobe... w/ a barely seen brush... and got a foul!

WHY WHY WHY

Is an obviously TERRIBLE human being like Kobe protected and exhalted the way he is???

He may not have raped anyone, but he's thrown his teammates under the bus on and off the court many times, humiliated and shamed his wife, took advantage of a young girl in a disgusting made for p0rn manner and screams homophobic slurs at refs

WHY is he promoted and shoved down our throats as some icon???

I am not particularly religious, but if there is a hell he is a classic case of someone bound for it

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to Re: Arrogance PUNCH Lakers in Grill!!!:
    [QUOTE]The LA Lakers must win! They need to be in the finals for the 2nd three peat history.
    Posted by 1986[/QUOTE]
    Why the heck would you want the Lakers to have a chance to tie the Celts for most the most titles??? Bleep them! Root for them to lose.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Those guys won't show up unless things turn favorably for the lakers. frontrunners, I believe is the slang term. 

Sections
Shortcuts