ARRYO'S COMING! ARROYO'S COMING! ANYONE CARES?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

ARRYO'S COMING! ARROYO'S COMING! ANYONE CARES?

celts are about to wrap up their roster with arroyo as the 15th guy. he's shooting 44% from 3 and 45% overall and here is where rondo has to get nervous... shooting 80% from the line.. how many of these guys do we have? must be a record! so we now have our 3rd string point guard and avery gets to look good in those suits each game from now on. from 1-15, we must have the deepest team in the league!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: ARRYO'S COMING! ARRYO'S COMING! ANYONE CARES?

I agree 100%, but I think he immediately becomes our number 2 PG ahead of West.  However, this is a good thing as I think Ray will get more rest from West....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

This was a great move. He was miscast in miami,  we are now are 3 deep at positions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: ARRYO'S COMING! ARRYO'S COMING! ANYONE CARES?:
    [QUOTE]I agree 100%, but I think he immediately becomes our number 2 PG ahead of West.  However, this is a good thing as I think Ray will get more rest from West....
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]wow, you really see him as bypassing west? so u see west as replacing wafer as the main 2 backup. well, at least for tomorrow, he will be! if he performs and the team has chemistry, who knows with doc sometimes... good point though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Re: ARRYO'S COMING! ARROYO'S COMING! ANYONE CARES?

Yes, I place him above West because West can't stay healthy. Why? The nature of his game, he takes too many risk on the floor ending up with a ton of little injuries which disrupt his game.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

West is better.

Arroyo is another  reject we brought in the table!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

So much for "The Celts are 3-0 with Bradley as the backup PG."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

He can spell Rondo until West gets back and that's good. Bradley is not ready. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Good signing by the Celtics, Bradley has proven he is not a PG and it was getting sick to see the leads the starters had begin to evaporate when the 2nd unit was in.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

A fan that still sees Antoine Walker wearing Celtic green also believes Avery Bradley is the reason the Celts are 3-0 the last 3 games. 

HAHAHA!!!

"3 and 0 with Bradley as the back up point guard. Doc even put him in for defense to close out the game!!!  HAHAHA!!!"

Re: CELTS-WARRIORS

posted at 3/4/2011 10:30 PM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 3/5/2011

3 and 0 with Bradley as the back up point guard. Doc even put him in for defense to close out the game!!!  HAHAHA!!!  Man i'm glad the Three Point King plays for the Celtics!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wafer is a very good offensive NBA player.  We need to utilize him more in offensive sets. The guy not only can shot the three but he is an unbelievable driver to the basket.  

I see him and West in the back court together but definitely not West taking time from Wafer. If Ray sits Wafer should be out the.  

We have had so many injuries all these guys will get their chances two or three times over before we are through.

Arroyo is a hell of three point shooter to have on the bench.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from b126962. Show b126962's posts

We are easily the deepest team in the league with or without Arroyo. We go at least 3 deep at almost every position, this should make it easy to give our starters rest here at the end of the season. It will be interesting to see who gets minutes off the bench in the playoffs. Of course part of this signing is to protect against a West injury but just for the Hell of it, lets take a look at the depth chart (keep in mind alot of these guys play more than 1 position)
    1. Rondo, West, Arroyo, Bradely
    2. Allen, Wafer. Sasha whoever
    3. Pierce, Green
    4. Garnett, Davis, Murphy
    5. Shaq, JO, Nenad

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: ARRYO'S COMING! ARROYO'S COMING! ANYONE CARES?:
    [QUOTE]Wafer is a very good offensive NBA player.  We need to utilize him more in offensive sets. The guy not only can shot the three but he is an unbelievable driver to the basket.   I see him and West in the back court together but definitely not West taking time from Wafer. If Ray sits Wafer should be out the.   We have had so many injuries all these guys will get their chances two or three times over before we are through. Arroyo is a hell of three point shooter to have on the bench.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

It was really unfortunate that Wafer got hurt against the Warriors. He was on a roll!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, I place him above West because West can't stay healthy. Why? The nature of his game, he takes too many risk on the floor ending up with a ton of little injuries which disrupt his game.  
    Posted by proftom[/QUOTE]

No way he's above West.  Arroyo is better than Bradley is today, however, on offense. But defensively, he'll be a liability in his few minutes a game.

His best asset is telling the team about Miami's plays and what they re working on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Well Blake had all you bozos out in LA acting like it was the second coming of Jerry West.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ARRYO'S COMING! ARROYO'S COMING! ANYONE CARES? : No way he's above West.  Arroyo is better than Bradley is today, however, on offense. But defensively, he'll be a liability in his few minutes a game. His best asset is telling the team about Miami's plays and what they re working on.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Miami Play book has 2 plays in it.
    Mebron dribbles the ball looks to go one on one
    Flash dribbles the ball looks to go one on one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Sheeesh!! If this Arroyo pick up gets all you Celtic fans excited you guys must get aroused by watching old people F#@&k!!!
    Posted by lalakerman[/QUOTE]oh yep, thats the only P-O-R-N i can watch...give me some andy griffith-angela landsbury action baby! or some oprah and billy dee williams action! Cool