AS DAD WOULD SAY, "SON, GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE"!! RONDO HAD A VERY GOOD GAME.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

AS DAD WOULD SAY, "SON, GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE"!! RONDO HAD A VERY GOOD GAME.....

AND IN THE END, WE BLEW A 14 POINT LEAD..... WHY ?? 1/ THE LAST 4 MINUTES FALLS INTO A HALF COURT GAME...  2/ THEY DON'T GUARD RONDO.... 3/ RONDO GOES  4 FOR 4 FROM THE LINE (SCARY) ....... AND THAT BOYS & GIRLS IS WHY RONDO NEEDS TO BE "TRANSFORMED" INTO VALUE !!!!!  OH YES, D ROSE FOR THE BULLS DID NOT PLAY !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY, "SON, GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE"!! RONDO HAD A VERY GOOD GAME.....

TRADE HIM NOW !!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY, "SON, GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE"!! RONDO HAD A VERY GOOD GAME.....

IT MUST BE JUST ME.... SEEING THE  + & --  IN RONDOS GAME AND THE VALUE GOING FORWARD WITH THE CELTICS OR NOT !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In Response to Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY, "SON, GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE"!! RONDO HAD A VERY GOOD GAME.....:
    [QUOTE]   IT MUST BE JUST ME.... SEEING THE  + & --  IN RONDOS GAME AND THE VALUE GOING FORWARD WITH THE CELTICS OR NOT !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Not just u... Rondo is an enigma. He can have great games, but he can also disappear. I am for trading him, but only if real value can be gotten in return. That will be very difficult because likely all the league execs probably have the same problem trying to define what he really is. Is he a star, a headcase, or something else

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Yes, Rondo had a great game !!!  But going forward---don't forget, Rose was not in this game--- he isn’t a clutch player that we can depend upon when the game is one the line in the last few seconds. Also, at times for the entire game, he is erratic.  If there were some way to keep him & still get a desperately needed big man, I would love to do it and we would not play him the last few minutes as most teams will play a 5 on 4 and leave him open 15-20 ft out.  Ray Allen, and I’ve loved him, might interest LA as they don’t  have any outside shooters other than Kobe as Artest and Fisher are past their prime…Ray is too but he’s still a dead on 3 pt shooter when open. Would they take Ray, JO, Bass & a draft pick for Gasol ? My first choice for a big man is Kaman. Again, I’d let Ray Allen go if that could get us a big man. I saw Rondo do two fantastic alley oops vs. Bulls to 2 different players( I forgot whom) who were probably 6’8"---6’9”. Couldn’t you see him tossing the ball in to a 7 footer & when he is double teamed, Rondo might toss up bricks but he can drive to the basket as well as any prime PG.  So, keep him if possible !!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY, "SON, GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE"!! RONDO HAD A VERY GOOD GAME.....:
    [QUOTE]Yes, Rondo had a great game !!!  But going forward---don't forget, Rose was not in this game--- he isn’t a clutch player that we can depend upon when the game is one the line in the last few seconds. Also, at times for the entire game, he is erratic.  If there were some way to keep him & still get a desperately needed big man, I would love to do it and we would not play him the last few minutes as most teams will play a 5 on 4 and leave him open 15-20 ft out.  Ray Allen, and I’ve loved him, might interest LA as they don’t  have any outside shooters other than Kobe as Artest and Fisher are past their prime…Ray is too but he’s still a dead on 3 pt shooter when open. Would they take Ray, JO, Bass & a draft pick for Gasol ? My first choice for a big man is Kaman. Again, I’d let Ray Allen go if that could get us a big man. I saw Rondo do two fantastic alley oops vs. Bulls to 2 different players( I forgot whom) who were probably 6’8"---6’9”. Couldn’t you see him tossing the ball in to a 7 footer & when they are double teamed, Rondo might toss up bricks but he can drive to the basket as well as any prime PG.  So, keep him if possible !!! 
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]  GREAT POST, VERY WELL SAID........ IT WILL BE INTERESTING FROM NOW TILL MARCH 15TH !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In Response to AS DAD WOULD SAY, "SON, GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE"!! RONDO HAD A VERY GOOD GAME.....:
    [QUOTE] AND IN THE END, WE BLEW A 14 POINT LEAD..... WHY ?? 1/ THE LAST 4 MINUTES FALLS INTO A HALF COURT GAME...  2/ THEY DON'T GUARD RONDO.... 3/ RONDO GOES  4 FOR 4 FROM THE LINE (SCARY) ....... AND THAT BOYS & GIRLS IS WHY RONDO NEEDS TO BE "TRANSFORMED" INTO VALUE !!!!!  OH YES, D ROSE FOR THE BULLS DID NOT PLAY !!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Hate to open old wounds but we blew a 13 pt lead vs hated Lakers in Game 7( forget the egregious difference in foul shots) but we shot 40% and they 32% and Koe only 6/24 or 25 % but it was the rebounding that made the difference. We need a biggie and if trading Rondo will give us Gasol or Kaman, do it !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to AS DAD WOULD SAY, "SON, GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE"!! RONDO HAD A VERY GOOD GAME.....:
    [QUOTE] AND IN THE END, WE BLEW A 14 POINT LEAD..... WHY ?? 1/ THE LAST 4 MINUTES FALLS INTO A HALF COURT GAME...  2/ THEY DON'T GUARD RONDO.... 3/ RONDO GOES  4 FOR 4 FROM THE LINE (SCARY) ....... AND THAT BOYS & GIRLS IS WHY RONDO NEEDS TO BE "TRANSFORMED" INTO VALUE !!!!!  OH YES, D ROSE FOR THE BULLS DID NOT PLAY !!!

All Caps? Huh? What did you say? Rondo is the best point guard in the Association, bar none.

As Always,

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to AS DAD WOULD SAY, "SON, GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE"!! RONDO HAD A VERY GOOD GAME..... : All Caps? Huh? What did you say? Rondo is the best point guard in the Association, bar none . As Always,
    Posted by JamLock[/QUOTE]  JAMI.... I HOPE MY CAPS ARE NOT AN ISSUE HERE...  I KNOW THE LIBERAL SPORTS  FANS HAVE A PROBLEM, BUT THE REAL FANS MAKE NO ISSUE... IF YOU MUST KNOW, I HAVE BAD EYES....  HOWEVER, AS A 9000+  POSTER, I FIGURE THAT I AM "ENTITLED" !!!

Sections
Shortcuts