AS PREDICTED, FISH BOUGHT OUT, DO YOU WANT SOME OF THAT WITH SOME TURIAF UP TOP?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

AS PREDICTED, FISH BOUGHT OUT, DO YOU WANT SOME OF THAT WITH SOME TURIAF UP TOP?

fish will be the perfect answer to our last 5 minute issues with rondo. you know when we start playing 4 on 5 and he just stops penetrating and runs away from the ball. AB has shown lots of promise but in game 6 in miami with all the $ on the table with 40 seconds left, i want d-fish in there along with bass and the big 3... period! WE already have a roster spot with wilcox done. once chris johnson is signed, we can finally say so long to JO or just cut quis. actually, i would cut jo only after march 23rd to make sure he doesnt suddenly feel better and get rejuvenated in miami and he's the differenceif we play them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Re: FISH WILL BE BOUGHT OUT, DO YOU WANT HIM IN BOSTON?

NO. There may be a supporting role for him on The Walking Dead however...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

The Celtics do have a history of buying old Lakers (queue in here Shaq) so I'm wondering, how'd that work out for ya?

Besides Fish has way more class that Shaq and he'd NEVER join Boston. You just don't sell your soul to the devil!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i'm sure he's going back to LA.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: FISH WILL BE BOUGHT OUT, DO YOU WANT HIM IN BOSTON?:
    [QUOTE]The Celtics do have a history of buying old Lakers (queue in here Shaq) so I'm wondering, how'd that work out for ya? Besides Fish has way more class that Shaq and he'd NEVER join Boston. You just don't sell your soul to the devil!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Queue is a line where people wait.

what did you mean " A line of people wait in here Shaq)?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]i'm sure he's going back to LA.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

Can't under the new CBA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Fisher  can go back to LA.  He was useless this last year.  He matters not at all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

I wonder if Fisher would start over Rondo?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder if Fisher would start over Rondo?
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

No. But Sessions is actually good enough to back Rondo up. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

We have enough fossils, thank you very much..........let's go for Turiaf instead.  Fisher WAS very good for a long time.......now, it's over!!
    Kind of sad the way they kicked him to the curb....but it's a business after all!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Sigh.  The Gina/troll thing keeps coming to the surface.  Just when I thought you actually were here to talk hoops and not to act like a silly girl.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FISH WILL BE BOUGHT OUT, DO YOU WANT HIM IN BOSTON? : Sigh.  The Gina/troll thing keeps coming to the surface.  Just when I thought you actually were here to talk hoops and not to act like a silly girl.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Yeah, actually, I have changed my mind.   I would like to see Fish sign with the Heat.....then, when the Heat win this year, he will have one more ring than koME.......that would be great!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Fish would definitely play all the 4th quarter as he's clutch. Rhondo STILL goes missing in the 4th with the game on the line.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FISH WILL BE BOUGHT OUT, DO YOU WANT HIM IN BOSTON? : Fish would definitely play all the 4th quarter as he's clutch. Rhondo STILL goes missing in the 4th with the game on the line.

Who is Rhondo??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FISH WILL BE BOUGHT OUT, DO YOU WANT HIM IN BOSTON? : Can't under the new CBA
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Yup, unfortunately many Faker fans do not seem to understand that. I wonder if he ends up signing with a western conference elite and they play the Fakers, oh how fun that will be to watch!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

It would be great to see Fisher sign with a team like the Thunder who could use a veteran presence, and then watch the Thunder eliminate the Lakers en route to the NBA title. I'm definitely loving the potential Fisher 6, Bryant 5 angle.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]The Celtics do have a history of buying old Lakers (queue in here Shaq) so I'm wondering, how'd that work out for ya? Besides Fish has way more class that Shaq and he'd NEVER join Boston. You just don't sell your soul to the devil!

You misspelled your age, 11

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FISH WILL BE BOUGHT OUT, DO YOU WANT HIM IN BOSTON? : Sigh.  The Gina/troll thing keeps coming to the surface.  Just when I thought you actually were here to talk hoops and not to act like a silly girl.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Rondo has destroyed Fisher in most of their matchups

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]We have enough fossils, thank you very much..........let's go for Turiaf instead.  Fisher WAS very good for a long time.......now, it's over!! Kind of sad the way they kicked him to the curb....but it's a business after all!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Agree with you on both points.  The Celtics don't need any older players.  They are already old enough.  Although, if they can sign a center who can contribute I wouldn't be opposed to them signing a veteran in the center role.  It is a shame that he was traded.  I would imagine that many Lakers fans didn't want to see him traded. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]obviously not but he could take dooling's minutes akeyon isnt! talking rest of the year. fish, big 3 woth pietrus/bass can play and score with anyone in a half-court playoff type set.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Who are we talking about?  Is this somebody relevant?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FISH WILL BE BOUGHT OUT, DO YOU WANT HIM IN BOSTON? : Who is Rhondo??
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Yeah Elven always says "Rhondo"  He really knows his hoops.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]. I'm definitely loving the potential Fisher 6, Bryant 5 angle.
    Posted by davidap[/QUOTE]

Then you could tag on:

KG 1
    Pierce 1
    Allen 1
    Rhondo 1

That's hilarious!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the backcourt is really not the issue on the team and getting older doesnt help a bit........get a solid big guy to help out KG, Bass, and the steamer

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]the backcourt is really not the issue on the team and getting older doesnt help a bit........get a solid big guy to help out KG, Bass, and the steamer
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

I actually think the backcourt is a problem,  Ray doesn't guard anyone and neither does Rondo. Rays problem is age, can't be helped,  Rondo -  doesn't have the wannabe to be a star player.  Do many DNP -players decision.