Asik deal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from docdeke. Show docdeke's posts

Asik deal

whats with the Asik infatuation i really don't get it, he has a terrible contract hit for next year, always hurt, can't make free throws and in reality would consider Faverani better with more playing time and experience. When i hear Rondo's name mentioned in trade for him i just cringe at the thought of that

what about salary hit, free throws, injuries, i'm talking about total package and for rondo you have got to be kidding me

hear ppl talking about his defense, i've never heard of him stopping any top big men and he got beat out by 2nd year player for starting position and started whining, give me a break

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from docdeke. Show docdeke's posts

Re: Asik deal

In response to Fiercy's comment:

In response to docdeke's comment:

whats with the Asik infatuation i really don't get it, he has a terrible contract hit for next year, always hurt, can't make free throws and in reality would consider Faverani better with more playing time and experience. When i hear Rondo's name mentioned in trade for him i just cringe at the thought of that

Faverani better?

Are you wozzy?

HAHAHA

I said with more experience and playing time (minutes), i would bet he could put up same or better numbers

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Sounds like you don't like the white side of the turkey. Sorry(there I go entertaining myself again)

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from docdeke. Show docdeke's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

I said with more experience and playing time (minutes), i would bet he could put up same or better numbers

Asik averaged a double-double when he started 82 games for the Rockets last season.

There are very few Centers in the NBA who can average a double-double.

The reason why Faverani is not being given playing time is because he's horrible on defense, like Marshon Brooks.

You really think Brad Stevens is stupid?

Against the Lakers, Pau Gasol was having his way with Sully and all the Celtics big men.

But Stevens never let Fav play 1 minute!

After 41 games, it's very clear that Fav is nothing special.

what about salary hit, free throws, injuries, i'm talking about total package and for rondo you have got to be kidding me

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]

whats with the Asik infatuation i really don't get it, he has a terrible contract hit for next year (Rondo will be asking for ~$18-20M!!) always hurt, (Rondo is always hurt.) can't make free throws (He's as good or better than Rondo LOL) and in reality would consider Faverani better with more playing time and experience (that just nonsense based on low BBall IQ). When i hear Rondo's name mentioned in trade for him i just cringe at the thought of that

Sections
Shortcuts