asik

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtaddict. Show celtaddict's posts

Re: asik

Perk stinks. Always has and always will. Would not want him back for free!!!  Garnett took him from a bum to mediocrity.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to celtaddict's comment:

Perk stinks. Always has and always will. Would not want him back for free!!!  Garnett took him from a bum to mediocrity.

So, mediocre =  stinks?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Asik is a solid player, I do think he is overrated by this board in general. He is a very good backup center/ avg starter at best. He is very unathletic, horrible ft shooter. He is a good defender/rebounder.  I think he is comparable to perk, Perk gave us 8-10 ppg and 7-8 rpg with good defense. Thats pretty much what asik would do ( i know he avgd 10 and 10 last year) his best season ever, but you have to factor in that houston plays very fast and has a lot of possesions which skew his #s for the better. Even hump avgd 10/10 for 2 YEARS in a row with the nets, and he cant even get ANY run on this team. I especially dont like asik at his salary #. which I believe is $14 mill next season, OUCH..

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

A slight upgrade over garbage doesnt sound that flattering to asik and surely not for his obscene salary#. Plus when you factor in that we would have to give up a young talented player or pick, it makes it even worse of a trade.

Sections
Shortcuts