Asking price for Rondo is two unprotected 1st round pick

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: Asking price for Rondo is two unprotected 1st round pick

Good starting point IMO. Though it pends on the pick range of course. For example, the Suns could offer all 3 of their 1st rounders (if possible) in 2014 and get laughed at. Cause those 3 picks are not anywhere in range to get quality valuables. And as usual, the validity of this report is suspect. All the same, it's good ammo to flush the Hate Mongers out of hiding and get them into a frenzy. Tic Tac for a pass first triple-double machine fellas? ......... so sad.

I see NY has finally fallen from the dream cloud and has set their sights on another PG. Though, I still think they're reaching a bit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't see anyone giving up two number 1 picks for Rondo.

This is basically Ainge saying that the Celtics are going to keep him unless they can totally rob someone.

[/QUOTE]

so we REALLY want to fork out 13M next year and then sit down with the magnificent one and negotiate paying him even MORE than that for his 10 to 11 pts a night, 8 dimes and 55% free throw shooting?

this is unfathomable to me.  this rod strickland 2.0 except can't shoot free throws has to be moved STAT!!!!  danny bid against NOBODY to sign rondo to this last contract, after pressuring him to make ZERO improvements in basic skills competency and now we're going to do it again?  i just can't imagine that.

there is not a single team in this league who would sign ball pounding, unable-to-shoot-an-open-shot, horrible free throw shooting, gamble-on-D rondo to 15M+ a year like danny is setting himself up to do....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't see anyone giving up two number 1 picks for Rondo.

This is basically Ainge saying that the Celtics are going to keep him unless they can totally rob someone.

[/QUOTE]

so we REALLY want to fork out 13M next year and then sit down with the magnificent one and negotiate paying him even MORE than that for his 10 to 11 pts a night, 8 dimes and 55% free throw shooting?

this is unfathomable to me.  this rod strickland 2.0 except can't shoot free throws has to be moved STAT!!!!  danny bid against NOBODY to sign rondo to this last contract, after pressuring him to make ZERO improvements in basic skills competency and now we're going to do it again?  i just can't imagine that.

there is not a single team in this league who would sign ball pounding, unable-to-shoot-an-open-shot, horrible free throw shooting, gamble-on-D rondo to 15M+ a year like danny is setting himself up to do....

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't pay him max money.  I like rondo's game, I think he is a good pg. But I don't think he is a max money pg.

Sections
Shortcuts