ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL + ROSE ARE IN THE EAST, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL + ROSE ARE IN THE EAST, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR?

with williams going to the nets and like to do an extension there, and cp3 likely to follow amare and melo to NY as he predicted at melo's wedding, the east and esp  the atlantic division will be stocked with the greatest group of PGs in their prime perhaps in the history of the game! my money and bias is to include rondo as an automatic, so for my poll, I want to know which of those 3 is likely to be there every year due to rings, championship runs and performance year after year. i am sure all 4 will make it here and there, i am talking repetition of reputation and play here! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

Re: ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL+ROSE ARE IN THE EAST NEXT YEAR, WHICH ONE IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR?

RONDO IS NOT GOING TO BE A PERENNIAL ALL STAR!!!!  BUT ROSE WILL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL+ROSE ARE IN THE EAST NEXT YEAR, WHICH ONE IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR?

In Response to ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL+ROSE ARE IN THE EAST NEXT YEAR, WHICH ONE IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR?:
    [QUOTE]with williams going to the nets and like to do an extension there, and cp3 likely to follow amare and melo to NY as he predicted at melo's wedding, the east and esp  the atlantic division will be stocked with the greatest group of PGs in their prime perhaps in the history of the game! my money and bias is to include rondo as an automatic, so for my poll, I want to know which of those 3 is likely to be there every year due to rings, championship runs and performance year after year. i am sure all 4 will make it here and there, i am talking repetition of reputation and play here! 

There were 5 point guards in the all-star game Rondo was the 5th best.  Deron Williams is now in the east and if CP3 comes east Rondo will be the 4th at best.  And I think it is a no brainer Wall will join the elite group within a year or two.

The question you pose is an absolute joke.....  Rondo will never get another sniff especially once the BIG 3 inevitably start to fade.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL + ROSE ARE IN THE EAST, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR?

In Response to ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL + ROSE ARE IN THE EAST, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR?:
    [QUOTE]with williams going to the nets and like to do an extension there, and cp3 likely to follow amare and melo to NY as he predicted at melo's wedding, the east and esp  the atlantic division will be stocked with the greatest group of PGs in their prime perhaps in the history of the game! my money and bias is to include rondo as an automatic, so for my poll, I want to know which of those 3 is likely to be there every year due to rings, championship runs and performance year after year. i am sure all 4 will make it here and there, i am talking repetition of reputation and play here! 

With the addition of DWill alone, if Rondo wants to be a perennial all star, he will need to raise his game... considerably.

This is  a win-win situation for the division, for the Celtics and for our enigmatic PG.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Super77. Show Super77's posts

Re: ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL + ROSE ARE IN THE EAST, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR?

Dudder made a mistakes answering the post, he retracted it but way too late.
    He signed back to  PUD ---hehehehehehe

got caught, hands in the cookie jar

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

In Response to Re: ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL+ROSE ARE IN THE EAST NEXT YEAR, WHICH ONE IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL+ROSE ARE IN THE EAST NEXT YEAR, WHICH ONE IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR? :
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Yes duddinhead...Rondo had another lousy game last night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Rondo will add a shot, rest assured

It will be rondo and rose as all-stars for a long time

If CP3 goes to knicks his teams will be better than DWill's... so they will take one of those two.. CP3 if he isn't hurt and DWill if he is

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL + ROSE ARE IN THE EAST, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR?:
    [QUOTE]Rondo will add a shot, rest assured It will be rondo and rose as all-stars for a long time If CP3 goes to knicks his teams will be better than DWill's... so they will take one of those two.. CP3 if he isn't hurt and DWill if he is
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Elite point guards enter the league as elite point guards - Rondo is less than a year younger than Williams and Paul and 3 years older than Westbrook, saying nothing about Kidd or Nash.  Again, there were 5 point guards in the all-star game and Rondo was the 5th best - anyone who would not agree with that simply cannot be objective.

In the west Rondo would be at best the 6th best - Nash, Kidd, Westbrook, Williams, and Paul. 

Adding a shot at this point seems pretty unlikely - are there people waiting for Paul, Williams, Westbrook, Brooks, Kidd, Nash, Nelson, Bibby, etc. to develop a shot?

We are talking about someone that avoids at all costs shooting the ball and only recently as a result of his coach forcing him to be more aggressive and shoot the ball more have some of you knuckleheads started to perhaps realize what the reality is.

Add Jennings and Wall, players who are much much younger, to the mix over the next couple of years and eventually and inevitably lose the BIG 3 and you find that Rondo is not even in the top quarter of the conference once you add Williams and Paul.....

Imagine a starting 5 of semih, baby, bradley, harangody, and Rondo as the starting 5 - Rondo clanging jumper after jumper and making passes to back ups......

Think of it this way - Paul, Willliams, Westbrook, etc. entered the league and made their teams a lot better.....  Rondo entered the league and could not get on the floor and was dragged to a championship by the BIG 3.  He makes nobody better, they continue to drag him along.

The Lakers strategy in the finals is ignore him.  His own coach says that his inability to shoot cost them in the finals.

People love to wax poetic about how the Lakers length really hurt the Cs in the finals.  Bynum was at about 30% and that leaves Gasol and Odom.  What really cost them #18 was the fact that the Lakers could decide from one night to the next who was not going to beat them.  So when Ray goes for 35 and then becomes absent and Rondo does not step up / cannot step up, the Lakers win the title.  Then of course the response is ignore the weaknesses of Rondo that his own coach admits and balme it on the refs and Perk's injury.  There was no game 6 or 7 if Bynum is healthy.

I sure hope Jennings does not develop a shot - oh wait he is the only player since Wilt to have  a 55 point game and a trip doub in a calendar year - he had 55 when he was 7 of 8 from 3... imagine if he had 4 hall of famers to pass the ball too as opposed to missing the team's best scorer for his entire first two years - the Bucks best scorer appeared in his first practice yesterday since Jennings came into the league.

Oh wait, I forgot, Rondo is a pass first point guard - so scoring 23, 8 assts, and 5 boards is a player that very simply could not fit in with the Celtics - why score 108 when you can score 98 and have the 20th best scoring offense in the league and being held under 90 and losing games they very simply should not lose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Rose was voted as the starting PG in this year's all star game and Rondo was selected as the backup.  There really wasn't much to choose from in the PG category in the East this year.  Beginning next season, Rondo will not have an annual invite to the All Star game if only 2 PGs are selected.  There is NO WAY Rondo will be voted the starter and whichever is selected as the starter between Rose and DWill, the other will be selected as the backup.

Furthermore, if CP3 eventually gets to the Knicks and John Wall continues his development, the All Star game will be history to Rondo unless he significantly improves his game (which he's yet to do).

You could see in this year's game how Rondo was reluctant to shoot the ball.  That's what the game is all about.  It's not about running sets and making good passes from sets.  It's about getting down the court and making baskets, which is one of Rondo's weaknesses.

Hopefully, this will be the motivation Rondo needs to raise his game to the next level.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Rose will be starting in the all star game for many years, the rest will be fighting for the back up spot!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL + ROSE ARE IN THE EAST, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR?:
    [QUOTE]Rose was voted as the starting PG in this year's all star game and Rondo was selected as the backup.  There really wasn't much to choose from in the PG category in the East this year.  Beginning next season, Rondo will not have an annual invite to the All Star game if only 2 PGs are selected.  There is NO WAY Rondo will be voted the starter and whichever is selected as the starter between Rose and DWill, the other will be selected as the backup. Furthermore, if CP3 eventually gets to the Knicks and John Wall continues his development, the All Star game will be history to Rondo unless he significantly improves his game (which he's yet to do). You could see in this year's game how Rondo was reluctant to shoot the ball.  That's what the game is all about.  It's not about running sets and making good passes from sets.  It's about getting down the court and making baskets, which is one of Rondo's weaknesses. Hopefully, this will be the motivation Rondo needs to raise his game to the next level.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

When one is in year 5 and the highlight of your all-star performance is missing a layup and your conference is about to add Williams and perhaps Paul and Wall and Jennings are 5 years younger and already do all the things you do - how can you possibly expect another invitation, especially if you are the lucky one who happens to play with 4 hall of fame players.

What is amazing to me is that there are some who think at this point that somehow Rondo is the reason that the Cs are the best team - when 3 years ago the BIG 3 dragged Rondo to a title and when he was a rookie he could not even get on the floor.

Has he improved? Yes.  Does he make the team go?  Not even a remote chance.

Rose makes his team better - he has gone most of the year without his second and third best players, Westbrook has the Durantula and is the only player in the league averaging 23, 8, and 5, Kidd and Nash are obviously better, Williams and Paul are obviously both better but there are some nit wits who somehow think Rondo is one of the best.

Give me Brooks, Udrih, Evans, Jennings, Nelson, Bibby, Harris, and all the guys mentioned above and the Cs are no worse off.  They may give up a little defense but the offense would be at least as good if not better.  Forgot Billups, Davis, Calderon, Curry, and Ellis...... oops....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo will add a shot, rest assured It will be rondo and rose as all-stars for a long time If CP3 goes to knicks his teams will be better than DWill's... so they will take one of those two.. CP3 if he isn't hurt and DWill if he is
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]this makes the most sense to me. cant believe some of u watch the games or call yourselves fans... i have been hard on rond's lack of a consistent shot, his ft shooting and his liability in closing out close games, however there;s no doubt to me this guy has the temperament, desire and game to continue to peak. sorry bit i think d-will and cp3 have both peaked and after this year one can make the argument that rose has also. they are all at a high level but i think rond can easily be as good OFFENSIVELY starting next year. 

did you see that 3-pointer put up yesterday? he has a sweet stroke.. rond is better defensively than all 3 of those guys. cp has steals but he cheats and gets beat a lot.. not a great one on one guy, more of a help guy. rond on lebron says it all! as a pure passer, cp comes close but rond still has a huge lead. in terms of making his teammates better, rose comes closest but rond is STILL better. put rondo in utah and new orleans and those guys are at least in second place... with or without the big 3, celts will have better records than at least 2 of those guys' teams come playoff time. rond's peak will dwarf all 3 of these guys peak!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL + ROSE ARE IN THE EAST, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR? : this makes the most sense to me. cant believe some of u watch the games or call yourselves fans... i have been hard on rond's lack of a consistent shot, his ft shooting and his liability in closing out close games, however there;s no doubt to me this guy has the temperament, desire and game to continue to peak. sorry bit i think d-will and cp3 have both peaked and after this year one can make the argument that rose has also. they are all at a high level but i think rond can easily be as good OFFENSIVELY starting next year.  did you see that 3-pointer put up yesterday? he has a sweet stroke.. rond is better defensively than all 3 of those guys. cp has steals but he cheats and gets beat a lot.. not a great one on one guy, more of a help guy. rond on lebron says it all! as a pure passer, cp comes close but rond still has a huge lead. in terms of making his teammates better, rose comes closest but rond is STILL better. put rondo in utah and new orleans and those guys are at least in second place... with or without the big 3, celts will have better records than at least 2 of those guys' teams come playoff time. rond's peak will dwarf all 3 of these guys peak!

Lets see if I understand....  By years end, DWill, CP3 and DRose will all have peaked and be in decline or will cancel each other out... while Rondo continues to peak, adding a shot....  starting next season... insuring his perennial all star status by peaking these dwarfs... or dwarfing their peaks!

TOTALLY possible now that I think about it!!!

Count me in comrade!

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrycole. Show jerrycole's posts

1) Rondo is better than Kidd in virtually every aspect of play (jump shot %, overall FG%, scoring, assists, steals - and Rondo is first team All-Defense, while Kidd isn't even third team.  Sorry, Kidd is simply no longer in the discussion of top PGs.

2)  Steve Nash plays absolutely NO defense and doesn't rebound.  He is only marginally more productive offensively than Rondo.  Unless you think that only offense matters, Steve Nash isn't in the picture of best PGs.

3} Rondo is a 50% FG shooter in crunch time and takes more shots per minute than his overall average, and therefore scores more.  He also has more assists, more steals, and a higher percentage of FTs made in crunch time.  I think we can give the "disappears in crunch time" and "is a liability in closing out games" a permananet rest, as neither statement is close to being factual. 

4)  Rondo is a 45% jump shooter.  Westbrook shoots 39%.  Westbrook scores more but misses a lot more.   Westbrook isn't in Rondo's league as a passer.  Westbrook got no votes as a defender, Rondo was voted one of the top two defensive guards in the league.  Scratch Westbrook, unless you think that points scored by a player is he only measure of ability that matters (which obviously the Dud and the Pud both do.)

By the way, Dud, in addition to all the patently false statements your posts always contain, you have another one.  Doc never said that Rondo's shooting cost the team the championship last year.  He said that Rondo's not shooting sometimes hurt the time in that final series.  Doc is well aware that in that series, Rondo had a triple double and missed a second one (in the sixth game) by only two rebounds.

Keep the lies coming, boys - they just make your views look more and more ridiculous.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL + ROSE ARE IN THE EAST, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR? : Elite point guards enter the league as elite point guards - Rondo is less than a year younger than Williams and Paul and 3 years older than Westbrook, saying nothing about Kidd or Nash.  Again, there were 5 point guards in the all-star game and Rondo was the 5th best - anyone who would not agree with that simply cannot be objective. In the west Rondo would be at best the 6th best - Nash, Kidd, Westbrook, Williams, and Paul.  Adding a shot at this point seems pretty unlikely - are there people waiting for Paul, Williams, Westbrook, Brooks, Kidd, Nash, Nelson, Bibby, etc. to develop a shot? We are talking about someone that avoids at all costs shooting the ball and only recently as a result of his coach forcing him to be more aggressive and shoot the ball more have some of you knuckleheads started to perhaps realize what the reality is. Add Jennings and Wall, players who are much much younger, to the mix over the next couple of years and eventually and inevitably lose the BIG 3 and you find that Rondo is not even in the top quarter of the conference once you add Williams and Paul..... Imagine a starting 5 of semih, baby, bradley, harangody, and Rondo as the starting 5 - Rondo clanging jumper after jumper and making passes to back ups...... Think of it this way - Paul, Willliams, Westbrook, etc. entered the league and made their teams a lot better.....  Rondo entered the league and could not get on the floor and was dragged to a championship by the BIG 3.  He makes nobody better, they continue to drag him along. The Lakers strategy in the finals is ignore him.  His own coach says that his inability to shoot cost them in the finals. People love to wax poetic about how the Lakers length really hurt the Cs in the finals.  Bynum was at about 30% and that leaves Gasol and Odom.  What really cost them #18 was the fact that the Lakers could decide from one night to the next who was not going to beat them.  So when Ray goes for 35 and then becomes absent and Rondo does not step up / cannot step up, the Lakers win the title.  Then of course the response is ignore the weaknesses of Rondo that his own coach admits and balme it on the refs and Perk's injury.  There was no game 6 or 7 if Bynum is healthy. I sure hope Jennings does not develop a shot - oh wait he is the only player since Wilt to have  a 55 point game and a trip doub in a calendar year - he had 55 when he was 7 of 8 from 3... imagine if he had 4 hall of famers to pass the ball too as opposed to missing the team's best scorer for his entire first two years - the Bucks best scorer appeared in his first practice yesterday since Jennings came into the league. Oh wait, I forgot, Rondo is a pass first point guard - so scoring 23, 8 assts, and 5 boards is a player that very simply could not fit in with the Celtics - why score 108 when you can score 98 and have the 20th best scoring offense in the league and being held under 90 and losing games they very simply should not lose.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

did everyone else also skim this blather by a known racist who hates the Celtics? don't give the DUD or hs lackey puddin the time of day...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]1) Rondo is better than Kidd in virtually every aspect of play (jump shot %, overall FG%, scoring, assists, steals - and Rondo is first team All-Defense, while Kidd isn't even third team.  Sorry, Kidd is simply no longer in the discussion of top PGs. 2)  Steve Nash plays absolutely NO defense and doesn't rebound.  He is only marginally more productive offensively than Rondo.  Unless you think that only offense matters, Steve Nash isn't in the picture of best PGs. 3} Rondo is a 50% FG shooter in crunch time and takes more shots per minute than his overall average, and therefore scores more.  He also has more assists, more steals, and a higher percentage of FTs made in crunch time.  I think we can give the "disappears in crunch time" and "is a liability in closing out games" a permananet rest, as neither statement is close to being factual.  4)  Rondo is a 45% jump shooter.  Westbrook shoots 39%.  Westbrook scores more but misses a lot more.   Westbrook isn't in Rondo's league as a passer.  Westbrook got no votes as a defender, Rondo was voted one of the top two defensive guards in the league.  Scratch Westbrook, unless you think that points scored by a player is he only measure of ability that matters (which obviously the Dud and the Pud both do.) By the way, Dud, in addition to all the patently false statements your posts always contain, you have another one.  Doc never said that Rondo's shooting cost the team the championship last year.  He said that Rondo's not shooting sometimes hurt the time in that final series.  Doc is well aware that in that series, Rondo had a triple double and missed a second one (in the sixth game) by only two rebounds. Keep the lies coming, boys - they just make your views look more and more ridiculous.
    Posted by jerrycole[/QUOTE]

One of the dwarfs has just arrived.

Could it be Sneezy, Bashful.... or Dopey?

Pud

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL + ROSE ARE IN THE EAST, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR? : Lets see if I understand....  By years end, DWill, CP3 and DRose will all have peaked and be in decline or will cancel each other out... while Rondo continues to peak , adding a shot....   starting next season ... insuring his perennial all star status by peaking these dwarfs... or dwarfing their peaks! TOTALLY possible now that I think about it!!! Count me in comrade! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]sarcastic or not comrade, i appreciate you taking the time to get my point! i will not say the others will start declining but they have all PLATEAUED esp cp3! cp's knee will not be getting any better. of these 4 guys, rr clearly has the higher ceiling and peak yet to come! there are things he still has yet to unveil partially because of having the big 3 around at their ongoing peak! 

as those guys continue to inevitably age and someday even decline, rr will take over more of the offense. i see rondo as a 20+ scorer within 3 years and shooting over 45% from the field (and around 40% from 3 with  that sweet stroke) while still doing all the other unique things that he does... for example of all these top guys, rr is the BEST rebounder, highest leaper (yep even better than rose) and obviously has the IQ, passing, quickness and competitive edge if not the strength one! the ONLY thing he has to worry about is his shooting... ANOTHER thing to look forward to in rondo is his body getting developing and getting stronger as it did with jordan... those other 3 guys have clearly peaked physically! 

i probably should add westbrook for he is in that premier group... but he has the same issues as those other guys. rr is better now and will create a bigger gap in time. it will be interesting to see how it all works out during the finals when okc and celts are going at it. john wall? please! he will hit the wall and just be the better sportcenter star.. he will never actually be better! present jason kidd, you guys kidding me? steve nash? yep if it was just about shooting and passing. perhaps? but you have to play defense... the gap is so huge it nullifies everything else nash does right or may have an edge in... plus again rr is a far better rebounder (u guys just ignore that).. plus no other guard not named rose can even hold a light to rr when comes to continually creating havoc by attacking the paint all game setting up easy baskets for teammates and himself...

that's it folks...  ultimately, a great pg has to be able to attack the paint and prevent others from doing so against him. rr and rose do that best and are 1-2 overall... at this point, i am willing to give rose a slight regular season lead over rr... however, in 2 years this argument will be laughable as rr clearly becomes the magic to rose's stockton. still not willing to even give rose the edge in the postseason based on how rr smoked him a couple of years ago with pure hustle, smarts and athleticism. if they meet, that should be the difference again. hard to do that all regular season long!    

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ASSUMING CP3, D-WILL + ROSE ARE IN THE EAST, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO JOIN RONDO AS A PERENNIAL ALL-STAR? : sarcastic or not comrade, i appreciate you taking the time to get my point! i will not say the others will start declining but they have all PLATEAUED esp cp3! cp's knee will not be getting any better. of these 4 guys, rr clearly has the higher ceiling and peak yet to come! there are things he still has yet to unveil partially because of having the big 3 around at their ongoing peak!  as those guys continue to inevitably age and someday even decline, rr will take over more of the offense. i see rondo as a 20+ scorer within 3 years and shooting over 45% from the field (and around 40% from 3 with  that sweet stroke) while still doing all the other unique things that he does... for example of all these top guys, rr is the BEST rebounder, highest leaper (yep even better than rose) and obviously has the IQ, passing, quickness and competitive edge if not the strength one! the ONLY thing he has to worry about is his shooting... ANOTHER thing to look forward to in rondo is his body getting developing and getting stronger as it did with jordan... those other 3 guys have clearly peaked physically!  i probably should add westbrook for he is in that premier group... but he has the same issues as those other guys. rr is better now and will create a bigger gap in time. it will be interesting to see how it all works out during the finals when okc and celts are going at it. john wall? please! he will hit the wall and just be the better sportcenter star.. he will never actually be better! present jason kidd, you guys kidding me? steve nash? yep if it was just about shooting and passing. perhaps? but you have to play defense... the gap is so huge it nullifies everything else nash does right or may have an edge in... plus again rr is a far better rebounder (u guys just ignore that).. plus no other guard not named rose can even hold a light to rr when comes to continually creating havoc by attacking the paint all game setting up easy baskets for teammates and himself... that's it folks...  ultimately, a great pg has to be able to attack the paint and prevent others from doing so against him. rr and rose do that best and are 1-2 overall... at this point, i am willing to give rose a slight regular season lead over rr... however, in 2 years this argument will be laughable as rr clearly becomes the magic to rose's stockton. still not willing to even give rose the edge in the postseason based on how rr smoked him a couple of years ago with pure hustle, smarts and athleticism. if they meet, that should be the difference again. hard to do that all regular season long!    

-

I stand here today not in contradiction to your contrarian view but rather in absolute, complete agreement with you.

And let me add one more thing:  Rondo will rule.

Them others will soon all be vying for "next best point guard".

Sections
Shortcuts