At Half time they should just get on the plane for Memphis or whatever the next stop is!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: At Half time they should just get on the plane for Memphis or whatever the next stop is!!!

In response to FURY13's comment:

This is a pathetic showing Rondo or not. They absolutley blow tonight! Doc just tell them to pack don't even send them back out. They obviously aren't going to try so why bother. Other than Sullinger nobody is making the effort. I'd play Joseph and the kid from the D league since the rest of these a holes don't want to. Ugh! Pathetic!

time to blow it up. this team has quit

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: At Half time they should just get on the plane for Memphis or whatever the next stop is!!!

This is a pathetic showing Rondo or not. They absolutley blow tonight! Doc just tell them to pack don't even send them back out. They obviously aren't going to try so why bother. Other than Sullinger nobody is making the effort. I'd play Joseph and the kid from the D league since the rest of these a holes don't want to. Ugh! Pathetic!

Well said where is Melo he has to be better  than Collins.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:

But but but With Rondo they lost by 29 the other night...

THE DR. IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

Dr_Hollywood

But but but they still have a better records then the Lakers.

ROTFLMAO

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I am so happy I did not go to this game with some fellow Celtic & Warrior fans tonight. Just got off the phone & was told that in so many years past practically half the crowd rooted for Boston( was the same at Sox-As   game but that has changed too) as Celtic fan presence is minor. Of course, the Warriors are VG this year and fill up always these days. KG & PP look tired and old. I won't bash Allen anymore as if he stayed, we'd had 3 old guys and no better record. At least he has a chance for another ring. But we do have 3 old guys because Terry is now the 3rd. We have no inside presence. We have a bunch of average forwards, Green, Lee, Bass(playing OK tonight) etc.  David Lee at 6 ft 9 is better than any of our forwards and is driving to the basket at will. The only bright spot is Sullinger playing in the post similar to Big Baby whom I miss. Problem is neither one is a 6 ft 11  or 7 footer so could complete with Howard, Bynum, Gasol etc.  Curry & Lee are better than anyone we have and I would even swap Rondo for Curry even up if they would  be foolish enough to do it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts