Atrocious Officiating: Congrats Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Atrocious Officiating: Congrats Celtics

I congratulate the Celtics for playing hard, playing fair and playing a man down. This is not an excuse. The Heat are moving on. But the officiating was awful. The list is so big there is no enough room or time to write it down. Just awful. The Cs could have been up 10 with a minute to go and the Heat were still going to win. The NBA should be ashamed of this.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Atrocious Officiating

Doc should retire right now... then go to the press conf and tell the truth about the NBA & its refs... but DOc would never..  he'll tell us how the Heat won and the NBA has the greatest refs in the world

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

That was the worst officiated playoff game I've ever seen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Atrocious Officiating: Congrats Celtics

Lmao boston blaming the refs....that sure is new!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

What a chumo  your team quit we played to the last whistle

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

You're absolutely right - the mysterious officiating, allowing illegal picks, allowing Wade to just push his way through picks (and pulling down any Celtics in sight), and making sure the Heat had foul shots if they didn't get a basket was truly absurd. But in the end, the Celtics had too many turnovers to have to play against the Heat and the officials.  The league will never clean itself up as long as the refs go unaccountable for their one-way calls.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bava101. Show bava101's posts

In Response to Re: Atrocious Officiating:
    [QUOTE]That was the worst officiated playoff game I've ever seen.
    Posted by rpn313[/QUOTE]

yeah it was pretty bad...delonte did not foul wade on that three and pierce did not travel...but lebron did big time..that 5th foul on pierce was bogus too

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I'm glad there was a thread about the OFFICIALS!!! THEY ARE THE WORST! WORST!!! OMG

This is why the NBA/WWE is a COMPLETE JJJJOOOOOOOOOKKKKEEEE!!!

Free Throws, MIA goes to line 38 times - Celts 20.  So a difference of 18 - that's ALL I need to see.  Pierce with 5 fouls - c'mon!  It's Horse BLEEEP!

I hope the F-in Bulls crush the heat but IF the NBA/officials are in the Heat's backpocket again, the bulls don't stand a chance.

Will you tell me what that Official was doing when he called an offense foul on Dwest?? what a Aggressive call on that one and PLAYING UP to the crowd!! OMG they are a JOKE!!!!!

It's just awful -

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In Response to Re: Atrocious Officiating: Congrats Celtics:
    [QUOTE]Lmao boston blaming the refs....that sure is new!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

F U Laker Nation!  At least the CELTS show CLASS after losing and late in 4th.  NOT like what we ALL saw on Sunday by Your LOSER Team!! That was a complete Disgrace!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Definitely among the worst.  The travel call on Davis that should have been an and one possibility could have put them up ten.  I believe we shot one free throw in the fourth.  None of our drives resulted in fouls, whereas most of theirs did.  Just pitiful. Our guys got totally jobbed.  Yes, they still had a chance to pull it out and were done in by turnovers and long jumpers, but still, the refs shut our guys down.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bava101. Show bava101's posts

then there was bosh getting double teamed on baseline, stepped out of bounds, no call, passes to lebron for a 3

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]What a chumo  your team quit we played to the last whistle
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

How'd that playing to the last whistle work out for ya? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Atrocious Officiating : True that Karl. Horrible. And the worst part is no matter what, we will be acused of complaining about the refs. The truth, to those who can see, saw the refs were awful. In fact they were just brutal. Thanks to the Cs for giving it a go and for another good season.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

I have been saying this for a while, but a team with elite players are always going to get the favorable calls by the officials.  Wade, LeBron, Dwight, Kobe, etc. are always going to have the advantage in any NBA game.  They are treated differently than other NBA players. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

I assume we aren't the only party who gets screwed by the refs. It's obvious to see for anyone (if you don't live in LA or Miami). Isn't there any kind of protest over there against this dubious calling. There really should be an impartial committee who controls the refs. For a game whistled like tonight for example they can't lead playoff games anymore this season.
    In Europe, in soccer that's how it's done. Not withstanding Blatter and Platini, who are Stern clones. Or is it the other way around? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Atrocious Officiating: Congrats Celtics : It took you 9 days to get over that Laker sweep? HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I knew his chump arssse would show up after the game was official cause he just wasnt sure till it was over. Unlike his lakers who quit
      HAHAHAHA

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Atrocious Officiating: Congrats Celtics : How'd that playing to the last whistle work out for ya? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You still never answered my question, where are you at in LA? You should change your name to Laker-Loser. HAHA!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Atrocious Officiating : I have been saying this for a while, but a team with elite players are always going to get the favorable calls by the officials.  Wade, LeBron, Dwight, Kobe, etc. are always going to have the advantage in any NBA game.  They are treated differently than other NBA players. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

SO WHY doesn't PAUL PIERCE GET THE CALLS TOO?????????  He is an Elite player!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Atrocious Officiating: Congrats Celtics : You still never answered my question, where are you at in LA? You should change your name to Laker-Loser. HAHA!!!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  Why are these annoying, insulting LA fans still here?  I don't mind fans of  other teams, but some of these posters are ridiculous. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Atrocious Officiating: Congrats Celtics : How'd that playing to the last whistle work out for ya? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pretty good, Don't Hear our greats calling our players embarrassing the way Jerry West and magic called out your gutless laker team. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Honorable. something you'd know nothing about.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]So come on CELTIC fans give me your worst officiating call from the night.

The Phantom Walk on baby when it should have been an "and one!" The Out of bounds pass by Bosh that got Lebron a three. Six point swing there. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Atrocious Officiating : I have been saying this for a while, but a team with elite players are always going to get the favorable calls by the officials.  Wade, LeBron, Dwight, Kobe, etc. are always going to have the advantage in any NBA game.  They are treated differently than other NBA players. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

How can that be, isn't paul pierce the "best player in the world" ? Lmao!

Or is it a case of boston blaming the refs for every loss, surely not!
    Embarassed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

[QUOTE]So come on CELTIC fans give me your worst officiating call from the night.

38 times to the LINE for MIA - there you go! 

OH, and Don't FORGET ALL THE NON-CALLS that they DON"T CALL on Wade and that other P***SY he plays with.  They let these two guys DO Anything they want to 'Defensively' - it's a complete Joke!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

This thread is pathetic. For the most part, the officiating was fair. Home teams usually get somewhat of an edge. Perhaps nobody here notices when the Celtics get home town & favorable calls. Regardless, when the journalists and talk show hosts (even if they're Boston guys, like Shaughnessy, Ryan, Callahan, & Ordway) critique the officiating, then I'll believe it. This is just a bunch of sour grape ridden homers  

Sections
Shortcuts