Austin Rivers days are numbered with Pelicans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Austin Rivers days are numbered with Pelicans

Now that the Pelicans have traded for Jrue Holiday and are about to land Tyreke Evans...Rivers looks like he could be dealt. They still have Eric Gordon who could get amnestied.

Doc your son will be available

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Big j. Show Big j's posts

Re: Austin Rivers days are numbered with Pelicans

it would be nice if the c's could pick him up we would have to get rid of a few guards ourselves he wont be worth that much 

Boston Celtics, and Bruins fan till i die!

Anything is possible!!! -- kevin garnett

If we Go down we go down fighting --Brad marchard

one hundred thirty-four years ago yesterday, a bunch of rag-tag farmers stood up against the greatest fighting force in the world. And today school children in Massachusetts have Patriot's Day off because of that. Well, a bunch of modern-day Bostonians have turned back Hockey's royalty and they have sent their faithful on a redcoated retreat through the exits. It's 4-2 Bruins, --- Jack edwards

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

There is a reason why he is available for cheap.  His style of play is not very Celtics like and very deficient on D.  He got picked high because of the hype.  I don't see why the Celtics would care for him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

The Pelicans have a need for a SF.  Would they be interested in Gerald Wallace contract?

Rivers could be part of the package back.  We do need a back-up PG after all. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to Big j's comment:

it would be nice if the c's could pick him up we would have to get rid of a few guards ourselves he wont be worth that much 

Boston Celtics, and Bruins fan till i die!

Anything is possible!!! -- kevin garnett

If we Go down we go down fighting --Brad marchard

one hundred thirty-four years ago yesterday, a bunch of rag-tag farmers stood up against the greatest fighting force in the world. And today school children in Massachusetts have Patriot's Day off because of that. Well, a bunch of modern-day Bostonians have turned back Hockey's royalty and they have sent their faithful on a redcoated retreat through the exits. It's 4-2 Bruins, --- Jack edwards

+1.. y cant we get him? DA liked him, still deeloping, exactly what we need in terms of scoring!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Austin Rivers days in the NBA are numbered.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

There is a reason why he is available for cheap.  His style of play is not very Celtics like and very deficient on D.  He got picked high because of the hype.  I don't see why the Celtics would care for him.

i agree...i don't want him...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I think the Pelicans are keeping Gordon. Thats going to be a solid guard core of Evans, Gordan, Holiday .... with Rivers as the 4th guard?

I read that Holiday Gordan and Evans all grew up playing AAU together, so I'm excited to see some chemistry there. The West keeps getting better every day!

Seriously when the Suns and Lakers are the two worst teams in your conference, its a pretty good conference. Its going to be a 5-way race for the 8th spot this year between Utah, Minny, NOLA, Portland and Dallas.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

Right.  He was a product of hype.  If he stayed in college another year, his draft value would have dropped....alot.  39% shooter in college?  No thanks.  Very overrated.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

The Clippers just traded Bledsoe.  Don't thet need a back-up PG?  He won't be out of the league..just need to call daddy. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

The problem is he is not a PG, he is a shoot-first SG.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

My take is if Dunleavy's aweful stiff of a son can stay in the NBA then I see no reason why rivers kid can't.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

ZACTLY- austin has a big problem- he stinks!!!  doc was about an average NBA PG back in the 80s.  probably above average on D and average everything else.  his son is a royal mess.  35% FG shooting on a basement team and 50% FT shooting from a supposed marksman?

he'll get one go around in the D league and then off to iran to play a season or two as 12th man

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Dont be surprised if Doc already has the wheels moving to pick up his kid for the Clips... I hope he does, would show that they both dont belong in the nba