Austin Rivers is a baddddd man!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Austin Rivers is a baddddd man!

This kid will be a prime-timer. Already shows promise to be BETTER than his dad's peak, better than Jon Wall. He's in tha t Tyreke Evans class, bit below Kyrie Irving. The kid has no beef taking the biggest shots in the biggest momemts. He can create his own shot. He hit the game-winning 3-pointer right over a 7-footer with no time left. He had 29 points with 6 3s, the most points by an opposing FRESHMAN against UNC in its entire history. Think about that for a sec!

He may be the first player taken, no way Celts get him. If i'm him though, i will stay in college for one more year. He needs to master the team ball concept a bit more, right now he's far greater at free balling. Doc must have been a heck of a dad, everyone of his bio or adopted kid has turned out well so far. Plus he was there cheering the kid on and hopefully picking up some Coach K schemes and how NOT to do it from Roy Williams.

Doc did a very gracious interview at the end of the game. Anyone would be pround to have him as a dad like the LAKERS tonight. Austin also did an interview but was not impressed with him throwing out the PISSSED word out there. Still, doc has to travel all the way back for today's preparations for the Lakes. I would like to see Doc coach up the US olympic team one of these days.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Austin Rivers is a baddddd man!

He is the real deal, watched the game last night, he was lights out...love to see him as a Celtic...he's comming out...he is lottery...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

good genes!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Agree, in the big picture he'd be much better off staying for a second year developing leadership role capabilities/team capabilities.  I think he see's this and I will be a little surprised if he goes to the draft this year.  Coach K is a valuable experience.  to have another year with him over a potential non developmental type coach next year in the big league is worth it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

just heard an archive from espn's around the horn jackie macmullan. she said a while back when austin was in junor high he came in the gym and took 100 jump shots against a pro. that pro was one rajon rondo on the other side of the gym. austin made 80 of 100, rr made 60 of 100. doc was elated and proud of her son, jackie being prescient told doc you should be more concerned that your pro PG cant shoot a lick and gets outshot by a junior high kid. after all these years, has much changed? i bet rr would make 55 of 100 today, he's regressed!