Austin Rivers to Celtics 2014

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Austin Rivers to Celtics 2014

Celtics win it all 2012.

Tank it 2013.

Draft Doc's kid Austin Rivers 2014?

Do you rebuild with a point guard or go big with DW type.

Thoughts.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Austin Rivers to Celtics 2014

In Response to Re: Austin Rivers to Celtics 2014:
    [QUOTE]Austin Rivers will most likely enter the 2012 Draft.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I agree that he definitely might.  Although, most college players would benefit by playing at least one more year in college.  They should have changed the requirement during the new CBA and required college players to have two years of college before entering the draft. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

I still ask, has anyone inquired whether or not Austin would WANT to play for his Dad, or Doc would WANT to coach his son.  It might work, but then again, it might be like teaching a family member to drive. :-)

cheers --

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I still ask, has anyone inquired whether or not Austin would WANT to play for his Dad, or Doc would WANT to coach his son.  It might work, but then again, it might be like teaching a family member to drive. :-) cheers --
    Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]

Agree that he may not want to play for the Celtics.  It definitely wouldn't be easy. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Austin is a shooting guard, not a point guard. Closer to 6' 2" then 6'4" and Lamb from UCONN is much better!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]I still ask, has anyone inquired whether or not Austin would WANT to play for his Dad, or Doc would WANT to coach his son.  It might work, but then again, it might be like teaching a family member to drive. :-) cheers --
    Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]

you mean "drive to the basket"...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

He needs the extra year to fill-out physically - he still has the body of a 16 yo. I, for one, don't believe he or Doc think it's in the kid's interest to play for his father. If he were lighting it up every night at Duke that would be one thing, but he's not, so two years in school would be better than one. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i seriously doubt austin rivers ends up in boston. he would not want to play for his dad and doc would not want to coach him. it would create a very awkward dynamic in the locker room for the other players as well. just don't see it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Austin Rivers is not in the top 6 picks for me currently if he enters the draft.  Right now he probably goes in the 7-13 range, needs to improve his ball handling and passing.  He will be a PG in the NBA