Austin Rivers Wants to Destroy LeBron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Austin Rivers Wants to Destroy LeBron

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/211755/Austin_Rivers_Wants_To_Destroy_LeBron_One_Day

Hopefully he'll get that chance as a member of the Celtics. 

The Celtics got the Clippers' pick in 2012. Just sayin'!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Austin Rivers Wants to Destroy LeBron

I was just thinking of that myself, if we the pick to choose him, and Doc is still the coach, the pick just might be Doc jr!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

check out NBAdraft.net

Rivers has to do some serious slipping as a freshman @ Duke to make it out of the top 5 in '12 and down to the best possible Clips pick we can get (11)

If that were the case the kid would clearly just return for his sophmore year, his family doesn't lack for money or anything:-) and one more year of coach K can't hurt anyone

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

He must not know Jordan very well, I bet Michael didn't have many 1-20 games

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

In Response to Re: Austin Rivers Wants to Destroy LeBron:
    He must not know Jordan very well, I bet Michael didn't have many 1-20 games
    Posted by OneOnOne

I was thinking the same thing.  The kid sounds like a moron.  To say "Jordan might go 1-20 one night and then go out the next night and score 50" is an absolutely ridiculous statement.

And saying he wants to "destroy LeBron".  Come on dude!  I think he should first focus on beating North Carolina before moving on to more loftier goals.  And he might want to lift some weights on that 6'4" 189 pound frame before he starts challenging LeBron.

He made some jabs at North Carolina so it seems that he is a talker.  I hope he's able to back up that talk because that tends to bite you in the behind when you get to the League.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Austin Rivers Wants to Destroy LeBron:
    In Response to Re: Austin Rivers Wants to Destroy LeBron : I was thinking the same thing.  The kid sounds like a moron.  To say " Jordan might go 1-20 one night and then go out the next night and score 50 " is an absolutely ridiculous statement. And saying he wants to " destroy LeBron ".  Come on dude!  I think he should first focus on beating North Carolina before moving on to more loftier goals.  And he might want to lift some weights on that 6'4" 189 pound frame before he starts challenging LeBron. He made some jabs at North Carolina so it seems that he is a talker.  I hope he's able to back up that talk because that tends to bite you in the behind when you get to the League.
    Posted by Petey62

Maybe Paul Pierce is his idol when it comes to talking.

HAHAHA!!!

Nothing beats the Paul Pierce "I'm the best player" comment.

Sections
Shortcuts