Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Avery Bradley 2011-12 Edition

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Avery Bradley 2011-12 Edition

I don't expect much.  Ainge seems desperate for this guy to work out - but come on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

He has show very little so far.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

He'll never be a superstar, but I expect improvement and expect him to be a decent spot minute guy......better than Arroyo or other bad pickups.   In a couple of minutes of flash, he's shown he can play but he clearly needed 2 more years of college to develop.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

I would not be suprised if the second round pick this year takes his minutes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I would not be surprised to see Bradley gone if someone will take him in a package.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

He will be gone in two years when Doc drafts Austin Rivers...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Consensus is this guy will take 3-4 years to be a regular contributor.  No certainty to get that at Boston

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In Response to Re: Avery Bradley 2011-12 Edition:
    I would not be suprised if the second round pick this year takes his minutes.
    Posted by maryngary

I certainly hope that he takes more than Bradley's minutes.  Bradley played about 7 minutes all year last year.  Bradley is a complete waste of a roster spot - but Ainge remains committed to him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrTrippleDouble. Show MrTrippleDouble's posts

It seems like all of you forgot that Bradley was hurt 3/4 of last season due to surgery on his ankle. The last 2 games of the 2010-2011 season, Doc gave Bradley some REAL minutes, and he got over 15 points and played inspiring defense in both.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/tag/_/name/avery-bradley

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Sometimes fans envision every rookie as the sleeper everyone overlooked... but Bradley doesnt appear to be one of them.  All NBA players are special talents but realistically, AB was a bust last season.

Not expecting much from him, maybe a few spots of looking good (like any NBA player would eventually if given enough minutes) but not a solution to anything imo.

Sections
Shortcuts